Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18047 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimido2(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:

Wise girl, wise girl and so wise girl. Most Nairaland guys are kiss and tell. I am a guy myself but I have speak the truth. I wish you saw didadaviddy (hope I got that right) thread. She dated a nairalander and it didn't end well. According to her, she was tormented for 2 years and so she created a thread but the thread was removed. I had thread reaching out to some girls on her but they refuse to respond to PMs due to fear I guess. So I took my hunt to facebook and found peace of mind. I don't blame ladies who choose to ignore PMs, women already have it tough on them and it's not wise to add more to it.

choi
u see dats y ladies on Nairaland don't like replying pms cos guys are pure evil

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, you aren't afraid of that warrior, you want her to come and e-break your head?
Se o re o undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

oga, carry your good boy sermon to heaven, are there also no kiss and tell boys on Facebook online or even in your church offline?
there seem to be a king fo clique around here. How do you think most ladies will feel seeing Judeefcc carry his experience with numerous girl to nairaland? It's what it is. You can dislike my comment but I don't like it the way most Nairlander guys behave. Some will go to the extent of saying women have nothing to offer aside sex.

You know what I am driving at and if you feel angered by it, that's your cup of tea as I am entitled to my opinions.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Misspicy... Not a one night stand though. I want an all night stand with her grin
Onsekuse grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by izzou(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
optimusmind:

All cost includes chronic masturbation.
Happy for you bro

grin

You a very wicked somborry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
chai... and you have boyfriend somewhere but thinking of forking another guy.

@lankykid, can you see what I was saying? grin grin

yes Sir. my eyes can't comprehend again
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

like that tough woman in a movie "Person of interest"? what's her name again o....*thinking*

according to her and I quote, "I don't date men because men that were created strong have become so emotional"
I tell you bro... Tough women are for emotionally stable men. If you are able to tame them, they yield to your every desire.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:

Wise girl, wise girl and so wise girl. Most Nairaland guys are kiss and tell. I am a guy myself but I have speak the truth. I wish you saw didadaviddy (hope I got that right) thread. She dated a nairalander and it didn't end well. According to her, she was tormented for 2 years and so she created a thread but the thread was removed. I had thread reaching out to some girls on her but they refuse to respond to PMs due to fear I guess. So I took my hunt to facebook and found peace of mind. I don't blame ladies who choose to ignore PMs, women already have it tough on them and it's not wise to add more to it.

Very few date and it ends well
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Onsekuse grin
Kò kí n se ìsekuse ní faa... Though I don't know how you look, I know you have a high intellectual ability. It would be great to share all night with someone like you wink.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Babzilla:

Very few date and it ends well
yeah. But really, I am okay with what I am working with now, I mean the damsel I found on facebook. Still processing. If I post her pic hear, nairaland guys go run mad.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by makydebbie(f): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawladey

Lavea

Dollyjo

Suzan40

Ellacute4

Prettythicksm

HERSLE

Makydebbi

Juha

Berlyn

Skarltt . . .
hope you can see my siggy sha cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
yeah. But really, I am okay with what I am working with now, I mean the damsel I found on facebook. Still processing. If I post her pic hear, nairaland guys go run mad.
Oh wow. nice one bro
Im not a fan of online dating honestly. Im a bit old fashioned.. few ended well so I stick to what works for me wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Babzilla:

Oh wow. nice one bro
Im not a fan of online dating honestly. Im a bit old fashioned.. few ended well so I stick to what works for me wink
I try both bro. Nothing bad about that. I have couple offline ladies that didn't end well cos of their selfish intents. My first heart break sef na offline bitcch/witch. Besides, I don't have much time this days going about chasing ladies up and down.

I am hardcore lover boy but I can't be me in a country like Nigeria cos most Nigerian girls prefer the bad boy to nice guy. I know this cos it happened to a friend live back at NYSC. A girl with good qualities whom he has always liked but didn't make move on due to accommodation issues. So she went for another guy. This other guy treated her so badly. Yet, she stuck. Even at the park on last day of departure, her eyes was filled with pains of departing.

She didn't know my friend was taking note. He actually wanted her and made it known to her after she complained about the dude 2 months before POP. She turned him down, turned him down more than once. So bro, most of them are like that sha. You would think they will appreciate a nice guy than one who treat them like trash--- bloody LIE!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Iamberlyn(f): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by DanBJ(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
izzou:
sinaj

I admire her comments. I don't know her personally but I know she would be cool to hangout with.

As for a one night stand, am totally against that.
cool
That's what any "Good Guy" will say... tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by DanBJ(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
I try both bro. Nothing bad about that. I have couple offline ladies that didn't end well cos of their selfish intents. My first heart break sef na offline bitcch/witch. Besides, I don't have much time this days going about chasing ladies up and down.

I am hardcore lover boy but I can't be me in a country like Nigeria cos most Nigerian girls prefer the bad boy to nice guy. I know this cos it happened to a friend live back at NYSC. A girl with good qualities whom he has always liked but didn't make move on due to accommodation issues. So she went for another guy. This other guy treated her so badly. Yet, she stuck. Even at the park on last day of departure, her eyes was filled with pains of departing.

She didn't know my friend was taking note. He actually wanted her and made it known to her after she complained about the dude 2 months before POP. She turned him down, turned him down more than once. So bro, most of them are like that sha. You would think they will appreciate a nice guy than one who treat them like trash--- bloody LIE!

Its all bcus the guy don straff the pusi wella
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:

see? Instead of you picking offence like the other attention seekers whom i failed to notice did, you saw the simple truth in what I'm trying to say, you didn't have to become rude or vulgar to show you're exceptional, now this is the kind of people nairaland needs, not those ones trying really hard to be relevant like those extinct dinosaurs of the nippy era
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
People looking at you on nairaland ? gringrin
its not my fault that you're only capable of understanding the literal meaning of comments, its really not my fault
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hi check yo mail.. Sorry for spamming it tho.. Lol opera mini sucks
seriously it's nothing big, there are alot of pms there so yours can't be a nuisance, thanks for helping me with that, I'll read it and hope its useful, thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tallesty1(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
its not my fault that you're only capable of understanding the literal meaning of comments, its really not my fault
Neither is it my fault that you couldn't get the joke.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
makydebbie:
hope you can see my siggy sha cool
cheesy grin

So ah con resemble _fuckboy, right?? undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Se o re o undecided
tafari1 hope you see what I was saying? misspicy is indeed a warrior, just like Xena.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
I tell you bro... Tough women are for emotionally stable men. If you are able to tame them, they yield to your every desire.
I know and have lots of them bro, northing really special about them because just a word still also melt most of their hearts.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
there seem to be a king fo clique around here. How do you think most ladies will feel seeing Judeefcc carry his experience with numerous girl to nairaland? It's what it is. You can dislike my comment but I don't like it the way most Nairlander guys behave. Some will go to the extent of saying women have nothing to offer aside sex.

You know what I am driving at and if you feel angered by it, that's your cup of tea as I am entitled to my opinions.
Cry No More!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So ah con resemble _fuckboy, right?? undecided
But you wan fvck almost all the girls for this sectionundecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2016
makydebbie:
But you wan fvck almost all the girls for this sectionundecided

cheesy grin

But the spirit of the Lord this morning told me to choose the only pastor pikin among 'em and you know who that's gonna be, right?? cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

tafari1 hope you see what I was saying? misspicy is indeed a warrior, just like Xena.
That was just a playful banter bro grin...
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I know and have lots of them bro, northing really special about them because just a word still also melt most of their hearts.
I think there's something special about spicy grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Kò kí n se ìsekuse ní faa... Though I don't know how you look, I know you have a high intellectual ability. It would be great to share all night with someone like you wink.
Don't bet on it honey

We could share all night unraveling who you are though wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
I think there's something special about spicy grin
Heheheheh, you want misspicy contact? I can get it for you before today runs out, I have lot of allies, I am like USA.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Mystage to what do I owe this exchange of flowery words, last I remember I'm not a big fan of you, vice versa undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

But the spirit of the Lord this morning told me to choose the only pastor pikin among 'em and you know who that's gonna be, right?? cool
gist me!

I don't knowcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.