Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18044 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
True tho. Just do your thing irrespective of how anyone sees it.
lol thats how it has always been, goodnight dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Tech, I see well then.. I can give u this e-book tat will help u a lot.. When you're ready.. Tats if u want tho
what's it about
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
what's it about

how to get good contents.. Asin original contents without stress(u don't even need to write) .. And also how to get adsense approval faster
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, you aren't afraid of that warrior, you want her to come and e-break your head?
I'm from the descendant of Fari. We like our women tough wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
even the tony guy, we couldn't work
Knew this wasn't going to tho.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Knew this wasn't going to tho.
lol, why? You just assumed the worst?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

how to get good contents.. Asin original contents without stress(u don't even need to write) .. And also how to get adsense approval faster
i know all that, but you can send it to my email
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
lol, why? You just assumed the worst?
Nah...the conditions surrounding it wasn't positive...On your part,it was out of pity.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
i know all that, but you can send it to my email

okay tats nice... I'll send em
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2016
TrapHedges:

okay tats nice... I'll send em
thanks its Blissdelphine at Gmail dot com
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah...the conditions surrounding it wasn't positive...On your part,it was out of pity.
yea, but i thought something could come out of it, like i can bring myself to really like him, i was wrong
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:

okay.. cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by b3llo(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Romanciella my crush
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:

Hi check yo mail.. Sorry for spamming it tho.. Lol opera mini sucks
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let my boo catch u,u will smell pepper.
id pick you...we could ride on till me nutts split smiley lool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAd aolisa

Lawlah dey

Laved

Dollyj oy

Suzan 404

Ellac ute45

Prettythic ksme

HERS LEY

Makyde bbie

Juha n

Berlyn n

Ska rlett . . .

Only you cry cry cry

Iz nur fair o
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
just one for now, she looks wow

her moniker, hmmm,.... lizzd eb and maybe ska rlett if the first isn't available.

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2016
grin

Juz one? lipsrsealed

Coz my whole 2months will be like some goodies having these handsome men in my plate grin

But ofcurz I won't tell them whom I slept with, so they wont KISS & TELL grin cheesy

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by divinegifty: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2016
You can get a rich sugar mummy ready to take care of your financial needs and further connect you at http://myhookupzone.com

Also meet singles ready to hookup, check this out http://myhookupzone.com/top-hookup-sites-meet-sophia-in-your-area-this-weekend/
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:

Only you cry cry cry

Iz nur fair o

cheesy grin

Babe, it's just an endless list which I'll have to choose one out of y'all. Who knows you might be lucky one!! cool

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimzyy(f): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2016
gochenko:
Not a one night stand but for marriage... I mean it love... Its mim.... I like you and I know you like me too

grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tallesty1(m): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
I'll never talk about games again see how people are looking at me like some wierdo lipsrsealed
People looking at you on nairaland ? gringrin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 2:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:

women got nothing to offer me than worthless sex so i don't care about them
If dem advice you now, u no go gree.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 2:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
he is no longer on nairaland
he has deactivated his account
chai... and you have boyfriend somewhere but thinking of forking another guy.

@lankykid, can you see what I was saying? grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 3:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
99% of them here will easily call you a LovePeddler when they haven't seen your cleavage talk more of your bra before, try to imagine what they'll do when they come to nairaland to brandish thier greatest achievement of all time, so yea i care, but if its just insults thrown at me for the sake of trolling its zero fuq, cant even give any of them my phone number, talk more of hookup who them epp

Wise girl, wise girl and so wise girl. Most Nairaland guys are kiss and tell. I am a guy myself but I have speak the truth. I wish you saw didadaviddy (hope I got that right) thread. She dated a nairalander and it didn't end well. According to her, she was tormented for 2 years and so she created a thread but the thread was removed. I had thread reaching out to some girls on her but they refuse to respond to PMs due to fear I guess. So I took my hunt to facebook and found peace of mind. I don't blame ladies who choose to ignore PMs, women already have it tough on them and it's not wise to add more to it.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by boskow: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2016
comradespade:

be sincere with ur responsegrin
for this reccession...nawao oooh
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
High sea undecided
hahahahahaha!
Godmorning love!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
I'm from the descendant of Fari. We like our women tough wink
like that tough woman in a movie "Person of interest"? what's her name again o....*thinking*

according to her and I quote, "I don't date men because men that were created strong have become so emotional"
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by dingbang(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Watch out ladies, u never knw who u really have sex with...

D next guy u"ll be giving a bj might just be me wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:

Wise girl, wise girl and so wise girl. Most Nairaland guys are kiss and tell. I am a guy myself but I have speak the truth. I wish you saw didadaviddy (hope I got that right) thread. She dated a nairalander and it didn't end well. According to her, she was tormented for 2 years and so she created a thread but the thread was removed. I had thread reaching out to some girls on her but they refuse to respond to PMs due to fear I guess. So I took my hunt to facebook and found peace of mind. I don't blame ladies who choose to ignore PMs, women already have it tough on them and it's not wise to add more to it.

oga, carry your good boy sermon to heaven, are there also no kiss and tell boys on Facebook online or even in your church offline?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you smiley
Its sure a compliment that will also surely become a reality, this I am so sure of. I am coming for you skarlett and when I move, I move with words that melts even the strongest of heart. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.