Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18052 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, na only you ah want now kiss
on 3 conditions
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
on 3 conditions
cheesy grin

Babe, go on!!! cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by vicben27(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
werz my HERSLEY! her smile turnz me on!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tarzaa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Chocolateme

Makydebbie

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .
don't be that wicked, go on one.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pato23:
Laveda

Thanks but I don't do one night stand. smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Xync(f): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kestolove95
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by chocolateme(f): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Chocolateme

Makydebbie

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .
hmmm... Nothing chocolateme no go see.. If wishes are horses...
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
chocolateme:
hmmm... Nothing chocolateme no go see.. If wishes are horses...

cheesy grin

So what you tryna say now?? angry

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by purpledove(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Mimido2:
he is no longer on nairaland
he has deactivated his account

Its you, i want grin tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Laveda:

Which do you do.....am ready..
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, go on!!! cool
1....U ll ditch all ur oda babes 2...U ll av my name in ur signature [this is to chase oda baes away n prevent u from talking to em].... 3....If Manchester United beats Chelsea n keeps a clean sheet in the 2nd leg
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
vicben27:
werz my HERSLEY! her smile turnz me on!
hmmmmm!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
1....U ll ditch all ur oda babes 2...U ll av my name in ur signature [this is to chase oda baes away n prevent u from talking to em].... 3....If Manchester United beats Chelsea n keeps a clean sheet in the 2nd leg

1. Hmm, I'll try cool

2. Maka why?? cry

3. Kuku kill me now!! embarassed

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by gbengarock: 12:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Debbywills
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Monalisa185(f): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Caringguy:
I don't do one night stand, but if i'm to go on a date with a Nlander., it will be monalisa185cheesy

It been long i saw her here embarassed

lol... Would love that... Howdy?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by onkajames(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Laveda:

Wish to have her....and neva let her go again I mean u (levada)
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by onkajames(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Monalisa185:

lol... Would love that... Howdy?
Wow cool babe...like ur pix nice dress
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by onkajames(m): 5:31am On Jun 29, 2017
HERSLEY:
hmmmmm!

Beautiful woman
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Oh!!!! 1 of those boys from the tech section!!!
He can help me do "updates" wink
☆☆☆☆
No seriously.... I want 2 play sims4
hello do u have sims4 i need the installer

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.