Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do I Deal With This Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Breakup (2817 Views)

Check Out This Breakup Letter Of A 16yr Old Lady To Her Boyfriend (photo) / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
schumastic:
PICTURE OF SHE AND THE GUY OR THIS STORY IS JUST ANOTHER SUPER STORY wink wink

Bro, like seriously? undecided this is no joke sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:
And you're 100 percent sure that guy is her bf?

What more do I need sis? I think u shud be able to understand how I'm feeling right now
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Egbi2020:
U beta thank ur God. just because u av alittle setback in d relationship and she said she needs a break n u r here nursing a hrt break ?my dear a broken relationship is 1million times better than a broken marriage.if things goes bad for you after marriage though we don't pray for such ,this same woman will run n leave u n ur children without looking back.u better move on.
There are way that seeth right to a man but the end of it thereof is destruction.
A word is enough for d wise.

Thanks a bunch man
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
vchykp:
lots of unanswered questions... finally i cnt advice you yet because i smell online relationship...

no suprice say nah one yahoo boy dey break ur hrt..

It's not online relationship bro
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
EWAagoyin:
start dating her close friend
Nah, thanks.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Rone16(f): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:

What more do I need sis? I think u shud be able to understand how I'm feeling right now
I get but you should ask who he is first.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:

It's not online relationship bro

Was it a relationship or courtship?.. where both parents aware and did you in anyway promise her marriage before travelling out..?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
vchykp:

Was it a relationship or courtship?.. where both parents aware and did you in anyway promise her marriage before travelling out..?

Yeah I did and came back as promised
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rone16:

I get but you should ask who he is first.

Thank you, at least for the sake of closure
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:

Yeah I did and came back as promised

how long did you both date before your travel.. pls be patient to ans me and be sincere your reply will help me advice you..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by misshoree(f): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Heal ur heart...she is not meant for u.

Btw,dont rush into another relationship to get bk at her or to ease yourself of emotional pains,it wouldn't last

Build urself and heal ur heart and memories
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Brownzola(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Bros nawa 4 u ooo.

Lemme ask u some question.

1. Do you have any disabilities? I.e blind, deaf, bad leg or hand.

2. You get small money for account to run your life? Meaning you are financially gallant.

3. Are you good looking. I don't mean u must be Mr Nigeria or have six packs. Just average looking nigga.

4. Hope you good dress sense?

5. Her punny get gold inside or ac?

6. Nah Buhari, dangote, dele momodu aughter?

7. Nah she send you go abroad?

8. Nah she dey feed you.

Nah wa for you if all the answer is no

Get your a$$ up and move on.

[/cooooreeeeect!!!! Gbam!!!!]
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2016
dimexy247:

Thanks bro
There are some situations one finds himself and needs no advice just like this your case cos it's too evidently glaring that you are the side guy...fvckingly move on and never dare to look backundecided
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=dimexy247 post=51567485]There's is this girl I've been dating for less than 2 years, I traveled abroad and came back mainly because of her just to start preparing for our wedding. I hit a little setback and there was unplanned delay. Just a week ago, she sent me a message that she needs break for a period of time and stated that no call or text is appreciated. Just 5 days after, she posted a picture of a guy on her WhatsApp. Now I'm really down and so heartbroken, should I let her go or what? Besides, how do I deal with this heartbreak. Matured minds only please. Thanks if I can do it am you you can do it....easy man!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2016
If I can do it you can...easy man!!!!uote author=dimexy247 post=51567485]There's is this girl I've been dating for less than 2 years, I traveled abroad and came back mainly because of her just to start preparing for our wedding. I hit a little setback and there was unplanned delay. Just a week ago, she sent me a message that she needs break for a period of time and stated that no call or text is appreciated. Just 5 days after, she posted a picture of a guy on her WhatsApp. Now I'm really down and so heartbroken, should I let her go or what? Besides, how do I deal with this heartbreak. Matured minds only please. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

how long did you both date before your travel.. pls be patient to ans me and be sincere your reply will help me advice you..

We dated for less than 2 years before I traveled and we had no issues then. I came back within the period I promised her I would be back.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by DanielGb(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Nma27:
A new state? Its like one asking me to leave Abuja or stop whatsapping and Nairalanding just because a guy broke my heart! Hilariousity ryt there

the advice is not my type. I hate such advice.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
dimexy247:

We dated for less than 2 years before I traveled and we had no issues then. I came back within the period I promised her I would be back.

How often do you communicate with her when you where away..? and did u loose communication with her at any point?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

How often do you communicate with her when you where away..? and did u loose communication with her at any point?

Thier should be a reason for her acting up, if you dont know her reasons, then you never took the relationship serious.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2016
misshoree:
Heal ur heart...she is not meant for u.

Btw,dont rush into another relationship to get bk at her or to ease yourself of emotional pains,it wouldn't last

Build urself and heal ur heart and memories

You're so much right, the flashes of memories are what is killing me most.

Thank you so much, I appreciate this. God bless you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

Thier should be a reason for her acting up, if you dont know her reasons, then you never took the relationship serious.

I asked her, all she said was she wants a break up. I managed to persuade her for at least, to get closure but I couldn't get anything off her
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2016
dimexy247:

I asked her, all she said was she wants a break up. I managed to persuade her for at least, to get closure but I couldn't get anything off her

i asked you a question previously..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Brownzola:
Bros nawa 4 u ooo.

Lemme ask u some question.

1. Do you have any disabilities? I.e blind, deaf, bad leg or hand.

2. You get small money for account to run your life? Meaning you are financially gallant.

3. Are you good looking. I don't mean u must be Mr Nigeria or have six packs. Just average looking nigga.

4. Hope you good dress sense?

5. Her punny get gold inside or ac?

6. Nah Buhari, dangote, dele momodu aughter?

7. Nah she send you go abroad?

8. Nah she dey feed you.

Nah wa for you if all the answer is no

Get your a$$ up and move on.

[/cooooreeeeect!!!! Gbam!!!!]

Thanks so much bro, this really got me cracking, I appreciate your input.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

Yeah we communicated frequently while I was away, though there was a temporary break in transmission at a point but I got back and explained which she understood.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2016
dimexy247:

Yeah we communicated frequently while I was away, though there was a temporary break in transmission at a point but I got back and explained which she understood.

ok then.. you already lost her since but u just realized, i sense u where not serious about the relationship until now, you knew you had her, she was just there to fill the space, no adequate attention was given to her, you know we men, when we feel we've won a womans heart, we start showing less attention.

I believe duribg your period of non-challancy, she met someone that could give her better attention, someone more serious and commited, as a woman she had to move on, she may have fears or trying to respeect your emotion, that must have been her reason for hiding it from you all along.

I will advice you to keep away from her to avoid insult of any kind, you have burnt your chances of been with her, you guys where never meant to be tho, just believe shes gone for good, move on and forget her, BETTER DAYS AHEAD..!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by misshoree(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
dimexy247:

You're so much right, the flashes of memories are what is killing me most.
Thank you so much, I appreciate this. God bless you
uwc
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

ok then.. you already lost her since but u just realized, i sense u where not serious about the relationship until now, you knew you had her, she was just there to fill the space, no adequate attention was given to her, you know we men, when we feel we've won a womans heart, we start showing less attention.

I believe duribg your period of non-challancy, she met someone that could give her better attention, someone more serious and commited, as a woman she had to move on, she may have fears or trying to respeect your emotion, that must have been her reason for hiding it from you all along.

I will advice you to keep away from her to avoid insult of any kind, you have burnt your chances of been with her, you guys where never meant to be tho, just believe shes gone for good, move on and forget her, BETTER DAYS AHEAD..!

Thanks bro, appreciate ur analysis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Dis Happens To Be Ur Dad? / Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End / CAKE Of The Year! This Couple's Wedding Cake Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.