Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (36907 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
udemzy101:
Nice one op but i disagree with point 3.

you can always open ur device for her if she really want to make use of it, but saying one shouldn't set security code is a no no...

what if the owner misplace his phone? that's they essence of setting security code.
i said it, not that you don't set it but your spouse should know the code, for your spouse to know it it means it is open.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by mrsfavour(f): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
jagugu88li:
Honestly, I've never understood the need to thread carefully when it comes to married couples and phones. What could be more personal than you and your spouse?

People get up to no good, knowing for a fact that when no good backfires they'll have to act sorry. There's suppose to be nothing more personal than you and your spouse....unfortunately..

Oh ! I Concur With U. My Hubby First,than any other person on earth. i dont have time for any other person even if heaven falls. #unionissweet#
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Akaewu: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
passyhansome:
[size=15pt]Relationship has become very complicating this days[/size]

Everything is now scientific
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
PUSSYHOE:

pussy it is tread carefully.
Thanks for correcting that, but do you have to insult me?

I'm sure you'd feel bad if I had to call you names. Please don't do it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Draei: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
jagugu88li:
Honestly, I've never understood the need to tread carefully when it comes to married couples and phones. What could be more personal than you and your spouse?

People get up to no good, knowing for a fact that when no good backfires they'll have to act sorry. There's suppose to be nothing more personal than you and your spouse....unfortunately..
I call this lecture time, Cool.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Let him doubt....mstcheeewww....

It's not my fault he has a very low esteem undecided
Madam how does low self esteem relate with the topic on ground?

Sometimes it's better to open a thread and observe instead of jumping to comment things which do not relate. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Low self esteem do relate because of the doubt. Why should your spouse doubt you because you do those things? I call that low self-esteem undecided
naijaboiy:

Madam how does low self esteem relate with the topic on ground?

Sometimes it's better to open a thread and observe instead of jumping to comment things which do not relate. undecided
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by olisaokere(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2016
AmuEwu:
I wan do soapie

Just as you username suggests!
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Rexnegro(m): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2016
kingabiolasoft:
first timer here
welcome bro... don't be a tribala e-warrior, You See Igbos and afonja are not brothers And sisters here o..so be neutral if You can't withstand The abuses of tribal e-warriors regardless The tribe You re
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Rexnegro(m): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:
undecided I don tire to read relationship matters.

sad Can we talk about money?
abi o my sister, relationship sucks Why money don't, so I agree let talk money jare. ...where re The money experts in here? how can I make 1k turn 100k ?
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by seoxpert(m): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Good one at OP.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by seoxpert(m): 1:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Rexnegro:
abi o my sister, relationship sucks Why money don't, so I agree let talk money jare. ...where re The money experts in here? how can I make 1k turn 100k ?
Click on my signature.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Anotee: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Let him doubt....mstcheeewww....

It's not my fault he has a very low esteem undecided
Haba aunt
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Anotee: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2016
mrsfavour:
Oh ! I Concur With U. My Hubby First,than any other person on earth. i dont have time for any other person even if heaven falls. #unionissweet#
Na so we hear
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by butanep(m): 2:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Oya come along now...

So how do we make our millions?
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by abike12(f): 4:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Please password-protect your phones and personal electronic devices in case of theft. You can always share the password with your spouse.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by BabaRamota1980: 4:53am On Dec 03, 2016
@post,
the rule is simple.

Smartphones are aids meant to improve relationships, not destroy them. They bridge communication gaps between two or multiple people that have needs to relate, for whatever reason.

Smartphone is not your moral checker or your fidelity meter. The individual is still responsible to do the right thing and protect interest and dignity of self and as well those with whom he/she is interacting.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by labbyboi(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Tafari1:
Don't keep many friends of opposite sex
Are you kidding
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by mekybabe1: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2016
Everything written here is soooo true.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2016
So cos of her I no go have my privacy?
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by davidif: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
So someone should not have a security lock anymore? Na wa o.

How about not marrying someone that is paranoid in the first place?
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by millionboi(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:
wetin u won do wit money
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2016
bamisepeters:
i said it, not that you don't set it but your spouse should know the code, for your spouse to know it it means it is open.

noted
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by allytinted: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Wishaky:

Before nko?
I Hope You Are Ready To Reciprocate.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Low self esteem do relate because of the doubt. Why should your spouse doubt you because you do those things? I call that low self-esteem undecided
How old are you again? Obviously you need to check the meaning of low self esteem.

And stop giving excuses for why you should be secretive to your partner in the nearest future.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
I know the meaning of low self esteem.....it means being insecure, and anybody that doubts their spouse because of those things have a lot of insecurities. smiley
naijaboiy:

How old are you again? Obviously you need to check the meaning of low self esteem.

And stop giving excuses for why you should be secretive to your partner in the nearest future.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by TheVictorious(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2016
abeg all these stories are too long.

Dont hide any of your bank (debit/credit) cards and be very transparent with all the pins. She go trust you ehn!
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by mrsfavour(f): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anotee:

Na so we hear
IF U OR UR PARTNER IS NOT FAITHFUL, I CAN ASSURE U THAT I AM FAITHFULL. {not everyone can betray vows}
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by jaszplus12(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Unfortunately the way a woman's mind works doesn't help matters. A woman is bound to misinterprete every mood or move you make. Most business people can't let their wives into most of their intentions especially when its still in the initial stages. Depending on the kind of wife you have deal wit her accordingly. IMO.
Re: Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog by FreeSpirited: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2017
timoteus:
How true ?
mans ego to own woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.