Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Are You About To Wed ? Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You About To Wed ? Read This. (585 Views)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by igraman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello.
I have been seeing a lot of pre wedding pictures here lately, seriously am always like wow! cute!

but you know what, in all honesty I have never, not even once attend a wedding ceremony before in my well-over two decades of existence. not even family's or family friend's. It's saddens right?

With sincerity I beg you to formerly invite me to your wedding ceremony, especially if it's holding in Lagos, Abuja or Ogun state.

I only wish to see what a wedding party looks like in the real sense.

I'm not a glutton!
I promise to reciprocate the gesture someday.
I can be reached on 09066624338

Thanks.
Cc: Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by Splinz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op, when was the last time you ate jollof rice undecided
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by DozieInc(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Party rice dey hungry you abi.
I like your sincerity unlike some people that invite themselves to every occasion in town.

@Smellymouth any invite for the OP?
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by ring7(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol no be only kind gesture, you eh.
Nigeria jellof rice.
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Let me think about it...let me think cool
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by THUNDER4real(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op is looking for wedding to crash...
Re: Are You About To Wed ? Read This. by igraman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Splinz:
Op, when was the last time you ate jollof rice undecided

I detest jollof, it purges my dad and myself.

(1) (Reply)

Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON / The Art Of Touching A Girl / Australia University Girls, Looking For Sugar Daddy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.