Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (68207 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by chinanu123(f): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
grin absolute nonsense grin
What's nonsense, her repentance or the act?.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Icon79(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why does stuff like this always involve Yoruba peeps?

*Name Checkers Association* angry
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by dapsoneh: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
K
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Laveda(f): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hardaysheenar:
that's just it.... GRACE here...GRACE there... I just pray that GRACE no go run away from this world one day!!!!

We hope so! grin
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Abbeyme: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just go and sin no more.

If that man calls you back after the marriage for any rubbish, just tell him you need to speak to his wife first.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by bikefab(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
D koboko too sweet for am, she needed anoda stroke of d kane. Dazol.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by niyi123: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Stupid groom. Asewo okurin jatijati
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by transient123(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by mrdino(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.
Ecclesiastes 11:9 The Holy Bible (NIV)
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by MrOlai: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
lewispius:
A woman, who claims to be repented wrote on how she slept with her boyfriend in Lekki, few hours to his wedding.

As reposted by Joys Oyedepo, She wrote,

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT GRACE….When i say i can’t do life without Christ i mean i’m too thankful to take His unending love for granted.Ah! It just occurred to me that God has a purpose for keeping me.This picture was taken in some hotel room in Lekki! Hmm ! I came to Lagos from school to see my boyfriend that was getting married!Scratch that* this was the wedding morning! Meaning i spent the night with him before he said “i do”,…i saw him before he left for church! Ahhh!! I still got back to school safe! Meaning God’s Mercy kept me!I travelled ibadan express road almost every weekend coming to Lagos to do every thing heaven didn’t approve but God’s mercy kept me!Jesus overlooked my flaws! My terrible lifestyle & i can’t believe He still saw something beautiful in me! It’s not being an easy journey!! but Grace found me! Grace kept me! Grace saved me! There’s heaven & there’s hell but there’s also God’s unending love. His mercy…the reason a lot of us are still standing strong.Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!Jesus saves! In His arm i have found rest & i’m never letting goTell me! What can be more amazing than God’s Grace?I’m still a work in progress but i trust that the finished product will be more beautiful!I know some of y’all think somethings are better left unsaid but this is to encourage someone, anyone…Only God can turn mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victor. My name is Oyewunmi Ajakaiye & my life is a testimony! Stop fighting it! Allow Jesus make something beautiful out of your life!Friends will mock you! some will doubt you but what matters is that heaven approves you! GIVE YOUR ALL TO CHRIST!#Testimony #DivineDiva #Unashamed #Unfiltered #MyTruth #GetSaved #TryJesus

http://gistreel.com/2016/12/02/woman-reveals-slept-man-hours-wedding-another-woman/

Oloriburuku!

Shameless human being!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Rugger50: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Her final cheat... Before tieing the nut
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Igbouwanile(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by niyi123: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
She should expects karma, her own could be that another woman will be brought to her matrimonial bed. When such happen she should just ignore, because 'What goes around comes around'. Everything should be left for God judgement.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
but anty you did not tell us how many litres he deposited inside you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by martineverest(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
dis is y i just smh whenever i see all the pre-wedding pix and lavish weddings

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by ameh99: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
May someone sleep with her huby too.....

Can I get an amen...

Amen..ooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by CHARLOE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Nonsense rubbish. She should keep her sordid tales between her "god" and her. So God didn't have plans for those that have died? That phrase people use is so stupidly foolish and meaningless.

Grace isn't that crap so many people bandy around.

Sickening ignorance. *spits*
Abeg help me tell dem! So grace refused to locate all d people involved in accidents but located ur ashawo ass, ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Boyooosa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
The tone of her write-up sounds like somebody that is smarter than Jesus... You will meet Him there!
No be me you dey deceive! (too lazy to google that pishure)

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by freecocoa(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
See mumu, mschew.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by OBAGADAFFI: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
I blame the kind of Christianity we practice these days.

You deliberately committed the act , and you're calling grace up and down.

You're simply suffering from guilty conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by pheyikemi: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that a crime ??

She only helped the woman service the engine of her newly bought car
More like she helped the woman give the engine of her newly bought car HIV/ Herpes/ Hepatitis and if lucky STI's. So it's a crime.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by pheyikemi: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that a crime ??

She only helped the woman service the engine of her newly bought car
More like she helped the woman give the engine of her newly bought car HIV/ Herpes/ Hepatitis and if lucky STI's. So it's a crime.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by deltateam: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Came to check name and I wasn't disappointed.

Its AFONJA! Coned heads
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by degamemaster(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
The grace of God is all that is required. Thank God she is strong to confess and to the glory of God. Accept Jesus now before its too late. Life without Christ is always in crisis, if you doubt me ask Muslims. ;DThe grace of God is all that is required. Thank God she is strong to confess and to the glory of God. Accept Jesus now before its too late. Life without Christ is always in crisis, if you doubt me ask Muslims.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by samsam2019: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Still a wh0re
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by zabadii(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
now if your ex is ajakaya then your ass is on fire. you're exposed if descriptions fit you. some girls are snitch ass . .....

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by osnova(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Another #Olanaikpu.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by OBAGADAFFI: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
degamemaster:
The grace of God is all that is required. Thank God she is strong to confess and to the glory of God. Accept Jesus now before its too late. Life without Christ is always in crisis, if you doubt me ask Muslims. ;DThe grace of God is all that is required. Thank God she is strong to confess and to the glory of God. Accept Jesus now before its too late. Life without Christ is always in crisis, if you doubt me ask Muslims.

And after doing the same thing again, she would be shouting the grace of God everywhere.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't understand u pls rephrase
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by hemsquare(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Don't worry very soon you go reap the fruit of your atrocity........ God cover you up and you still carry Microphone. Yes God is merciful and the other way merciless in punishing sinners

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by yemjazz: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
The new interpretation of the word grace in this generation is completely wrong.
This is because many people only listen to their pastors without opening their Bible.
Can you imagine this person mentioning grace without knowing Jesus. hmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.