Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (68197 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by fof1: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
ngoben:
The grace of God takes us far.more than we fink

HOPE,SHE DIDNT GIVE HIM HIV/AIDS TO SPREAD ACROSS. INFIDELITY IS INFIDELITY. NO NEW NAME. IT WAS A MOST DISHONORABLE THING TO DO AT D TIME. GREED IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM TO MAN KIND.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Trendirabingi: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Nonsense rubbish. She should keep her sordid tales between her "god" and her. So God didn't have plans for those that have died? That phrase people use is so stupidly foolish and meaningless.

Grace isn't that crap so many people bandy around.

Sickening ignorance. *spits*
my broda, sincerely, the mentality of most people here including the person in d o.p's story and most Nigerians can just make u wanna puke,...with their holier than thou and all the stories, their pastors are still buying 3 private jets onto their heads,moving with 20 mopols and making their universities unaffordable by them..yet their country is still one of the most inhumane part of the world.... the only reason most of this self righteous individual claim Christianity or
1. they dont wanna die
2. They want something from God
3. They want to go to his heaven..

they know noting about anything , reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
grayht:
Ok Great!

Some women and "apamu" sef...
Where's that jacob zumas pics

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by favourmic(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by ezra1990: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fortissimo502:
Nonsense rubbish. She should keep her sordid tales between her "god" and her. So God didn't have plans for those that have died? That phrase people use is so stupidly foolish and meaningless.

Grace isn't that crap so many people bandy around.

Sickening ignorance. *spits*
Dis one wae u dae spit anytime someone expresses his/her opinion... but wait o are u suffering from spitingitis...if not then u should go for pregnancy test
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
martineverest:
dis is y i just smh whenever i see all the pre-wedding pix and lavish weddings
funny enough I didn't even have pre-wedding pics.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by chiefojiji(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
is this where dem tell u to come and confess

dey ask u to go to public place and use ur mouth talk what u have done for past, u r now thinking nl na still public!
well, conrnteanew.

God is a God of grace!
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by wazobiang: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
What is this nonsense? I don't get the message. Proud to be ashawo or proud to be saved?
Continue, tomorrow you will say it was devil's work.
You think you have seen it all by hac=ving immoral fun, you ever wonder that Jesus died on the cross. Try that and you will not talk mess online again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Women always get the blame. Shouldn't it be more like...

"Groom sleeps with ex-girlfriend hours before his wedding"?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by goziedave(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Colossians 1:13-14

13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
#GRACE_is_all_a_needs_in_life
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by EOOJ(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Chrisrare:
Only a gullible woman will get married to a man and expect him not to cheap.
undecided
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by smithereen: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerian women like grace preaching pass everyone else on this planet.
It allows them deceive and commit the worst atrocities on earth, while feeling holy.
After dem clean ya*sh, dem go pray, claim repentance, matter finish, abi?

I've seen this M.O. too many times, and I've seen the horrible, lasting damage it causes lives, when wrongdoers, feel instantly absolved of all responsibility for their current (and thus future) actions, because they're more immersed in our scam-artist religious culture, than common sense and civility.

She travelled from school for this. That takes effort, so this is not a one-time behaviour. She will continue this lifestyle in full force, and preach scripture language to herself and others each time to feel good. More lives will be hurt by this girl, and no improvement in behaviour will result - because she has a standby self-soothing hypnosis routine with notes of "Thank u Jesus".

May the whole universe repeatedly punish all people who think like this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by olamitie: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Is this a new thing angry
Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by intrepid: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
This story breaks my heart.I imagine if i was the one cheated on my wedding morning !
mehn,but this happens a lot .We only got to know about hers because she confessed.
Many people do this and thats why life without Christ can be a mess.

Morality and principles will lead to a point but only grace and faith willtell you to stop at that crucial point

=================================================
FREE ADVERTISING!!!
If you are reading this, so also are your potential customers.
Lets advertise your products and services for you FREE of charge
Visit the CONTACT page of the website on my signature let’s start immediately

Re: Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Some things I deducted from his story
1. She didn't marry her husband with right intentions. She doesn't love the man, the man could be a mugu. Smh
2. She probably had unprotected sex with the ex bf creating the probability that any child created within the first year if thier union does not belong to her husband.
3. The husband is a fool to have married her. Well since she has repentrd good for her.

But if anyone uses this Grace theorem that has been so bastardized by humans yo hurt me terribly, thinking u can go away with it, u will need the same grace theorem to fix your life when I'm done with you.
Don't know why decent men always end up with hoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.