Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78301 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Inspectorsuga(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.

D guy self na idiot... If me and u keep malice for 3months and i still run after u...Then u must have a gold Lamborghini pvssy...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
and your mum as well.

Your argument makes no sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
And to think that I have been keeping malice with my bae for almost a week now shocked

**runs outa thread to call bae**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think boys need to grow up, focus on money and not girls, even if dem. Guys mute for 2 years, girls will keep saying, my man is busy and not call it malice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
Good judgment for the guy. He need to grow up tongue
Nigga keeping malice that's absurd I'd rather fight and move on. Males shouldnt keep malice that's a female trait

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Missmossy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Two weeks thats immaturity, makes no sense. Serves him right. No time for people who don't consider you important and as such still want to be relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by DCONE1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
All of them are cheats, they can never ever be satisfied with just one dick, that's why they keep on jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationships.
after the puss.y is loosed and slacking they then look for one innocent guy to settle with....GOD PUNISH UNA OLOSHO'S.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Missmossy:
Two weeks thats immaturity, makes no sense. Serves him right. No time for people who don't consider you important and as such still want to be relevant.
I will admit he deserves it , a girl keeping malice with me has lost me as after that argument I tend to forget what we fought a out and move on. Now it's surprising to hear guys keeping malice I can get resentment but malice that's not a guy thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by yommysure(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I think boys need to grow up, focus on money and not girls, even if dem mute for 2 years,their girl will keep saying, my man is busy and not call it malice

You're on point!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fexyrich(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin
I dumped my ex after a month though, and he called the day after I agreed to date my present bf.
Some guys are just funny. Why would you be keeping malice with me for that long? I call you, you don't pick? That should be me, not you. Nobody has time for that kind of drama!
why can't u girls do without a dick..2moro u will say we guys love sex a lot...but u break up with one guy today.instead of sitting for a while and thinking abt ur life..u just jump to d next dick like DAT..it's obvious u girls can't do without guys or sex..Haba!!! Na fvck go kill una girls I swear

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by odogwu190(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
So these 1 is now news..
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by smart024(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
A guy keeping malice for two weeks...?
undecided undecided undecided

No time to check time o...
cool cool cool

Babe I no blame you o...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make that guy "pull over", "park well"and do some " growing up" abeg...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by nerdfrost(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Dude should not be heartbroken but man up because I still remember vividly that my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate ones cool

one crate of origin for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by funshint(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
As a mature guy how can you even keep malice with your gf for a whole 2wks!? I pity a lot of guys; many will lose good life partners due to "PRIDE". You deserve what you got bro. *Hp u learn from it though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by nwamehn: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

How did u know it was a mere issue? What if it was a very heavy issue? Or ar u saying that there is no issue no matter how heavy that can make u keep malice for two weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by dejavo: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:
grin

ofcourse, she has bills to pay.
Which foolish bills is she paying? Please seems relationship is now a money making venture right. Dis is chronic poverty mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by emsheddy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Let's be realistic here! What is malice? Cos I dont see the dude just choosing to stop talking with the babe just like that! What if she offended the dude and didn't say sorry? Shey guys don't have right to be angry? Except the babe tried reaching out to the guy and he didn't let her, if not, the babe no try at all! She fit don dey see the new guy secretly!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

Your argument makes no sense.
neither your comment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by emsheddy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

How did u know it was a mere issue? What if it was a very heavy issue? Or ar u saying that there is no issue no matter how heavy that can make u keep malice for two weeks?
I tire oooooooo my broda! The way some people talk sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
fexyrich:
why can't u girls do without a dick..2moro u will say we guys love sex a lot...but u break up with one guy today.instead of sitting for a while and thinking abt ur life..u just jump to d next dick like DAT..it's obvious u girls can't do without guys or sex..Haba!!! Na fvck go kill una girls I swear
Since it did not kill your sisters it cannot kill other girls.
Girls are not like guys, the ugly truth is that most girls always has that guy(s) that has been on her case forever. When the present guy is misbehaving why not move on to the next one.
And only an illiterate would be of the opinion that relationships are mainly about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by dreposh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
end time brake up grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
Shey your mum was once a lady?

You can't compare our parents time to this recent day girls!
They are very promiscuous, easily pissed, no patience, no tolerance, too materialistic, and they cheat Alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
She was cheating all along.If it were in marriage this would have ended in a divorce
The guy should be thankful he dodged a bullet

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Hillicez(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bleep her ... she can go to hell ... is her pussy made of Gold.......... nigaaaa go get yaself. a new girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
U must av been on a yellow card
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!

I disagree and I don't wish to speak further

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Dude should not be heartbroken but man up because I still remember vividly that my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate ones cool
You are my ace man.He may have dodged a bullet without knowing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by emsheddy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
funshint:
As a mature guy how can you even keep malice with your gf for a whole 2wks!? I pity a lot of guys; many will lose good life partners due to "PRIDE". You deserve what you got bro. *Hp u learn from it though.
Oga, your babe insults your mum and refuses to apologise! Please tell us how long you will keep malice with her? Its obvious you know why the dude kept malice with her.......Cc Tallesty
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
hahaha Madam Dollyjoy, we still have more faithful men than women.
WORD
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
hammer2010:
And to think that I have been keeping malice with my bae for almost a week now shocked

**runs outa thread to call bae**

grin grin Better call her fast.

One of the reasons I love my bf is that he never let's us sleep without settling our ish, and if we do, we constantly talk about it till its settled. After all how do you sleep when you're not in talking terms with someone you claim to love. Some people sef!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by emsheddy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hillicez:
Bleep her ... she can go to hell ... is her pussy made of Gold.......... nigaaaa go get yaself. a new girlfriend
Can I buy you a drink for this comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.