Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78410 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
I thought you went to borrow some brains?

Who needs more sense? The guy who calls all women w.hores or the guy trying to change that phucked mentality? You decide.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Miss me? Now, where were we? Oh yeah i remember. We were discussing how phucked up and infantile your mind is. Any change?
I'm still here o
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm still here o

Good. It's just 1840hrs. Still very early. I got nothing but time to change your phucked up mentality.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by princessayesha(f): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
May God bless that lady grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you really need that coffee now.

Not really. It's still very early. Maybe around 2300hrs i will. Till then, your phucked mind is mine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Who needs more sense? The guy who calls all women w.hores or the guy trying to change that phucked mentality? You decide.
same shiytt in New packages, you are not making any sense, try harder.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:

Really? You make calling every woman on earth seem like a trivial matter. It's not. Which is why you will keep hearing your miss yarn over and over again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Not really. It's still very early. Maybe around 2300hrs i will. Till then, your phucked mind is mine.
Yeah fucccck mind, you just described yourself, Mr MSU graduate, you are not even ashamed of yourself, western education is indeed a waste. Tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
Yeah fucccck mind, you just described yourself, Mr MSU graduate, you are not even ashamed of yourself, western education is indeed a waste. Tufiakwa!

Lol. I can't believe this mo.ron just said that grin. This is way worse than i thought.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:

He's getting tired. Lol. I'm sure you thought you were dealing with the usual low IQ'd Nairanlander. You don enter am today.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

He's getting tired. Lol. I'm sure you thought you were dealing with the usual low IQ'd Nairanlander. You don enter am today.
you are the nairalander with the lowest IQ I've ever seen
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are the nairalander with the lowest IQ I've ever seen

Lol. From the guy who calls every woman a w.hore. grin Ok. I hear you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

is this an indirect way of telling me that you are tired? You really don know me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:03am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

you better hear me well foolish boy, you even have the guts to say anything about IQ.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

you must be new here cos it's obvious you don't really know me, this thread will reach two hundred pages, just me and you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

my likes are increasing every seconds yet this tout is trying to argue rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you must be new here cos it's obvious you don't really know me, this thread will reach two hundred pages, just me and you.

Which is why i said go through my posts. You think you are samurai. I'll have you know that i am ronin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
my likes are increasing every seconds yet this tout is trying to argue rubbish.

Again;

fkdmods:

A mo.ron calls every woman a w.hore, gets a good number of likes for that idiotic comment and then brags about the likes he got. A rational mind will conclude that apart from the person who made the original post, the people who gave the likes are also idiotic. It's common sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Again;

just look at you quoting your self up and down, you still don't make any sense, please bring something reasonable
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
just look at you quoting your self up and down, you still don't make any sense, please bring something reasonable

I already told, when you keep repeating idiotic comments i will have to choice but to refer you to rational statement countering those idiotic comments.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Which is why i said go through my posts. You think you are samurai. I'll have you know that i am ronin.
then ronin are cowards
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
then ronin are cowards

Don't go there. Trust me. You do not wanna go there. What i do for a living will make you shiit your pants if you have to face it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

I already told, when you keep repeating idiotic comments i will have to choice but to refer you to rational statement countering those idiotic comments.
what do you mean by idiotic comments, just go to the first page and see for yourself, you are running out of ideas.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
what do you mean by idiotic comments, just go to the first page and see for yourself, you are running out of ideas.

Calling every woman a who.re is an idiotic comment. Or don't you know what an idi.ot is. Stand in front of a mirror.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Don't go there. Trust me. You do not wanna go there. What i do for a living will make you shiit your pants if you have to face it.
you just shot yourself in the foot, you know nothing, tough guys don't brag, so go and sit down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you just shot yourself in the foot, you know nothing, tough guys don't brag, so go and sit down.

Ok. If you say so. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:21am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Calling every woman a who.re is an idiotic comment. Or don't you know what an idi.ot is. Stand in front of a mirror.
and most people are liking that idiotic comment, now tell me who the real idiot is
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
and most people are liking that idiotic comment, now tell me who the real idiot is

fkdmods:

A mo.ron calls every woman a w.hore, gets a good number of likes for that idiotic comment and then brags about the likes he got. A rational mind will conclude that apart from the person who made the original post, the people who gave the likes are also idiotic. It's common sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

how pathetic... Bring something reasonable, or are you out of grammar...... You go fear
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

if you run away, you will remain a coward for life, so don't ever think of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
how pathetic... Bring something reasonable, or are you out of grammar...... You go fear

Really? have you read what has transpired so far? I am expanding your mind. Words you've never been close to understanding your mind is now open to them. You think i don't know you've googling since? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.