Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78365 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:03am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

I always know when you are googling. There is always that pause in your response. Lol. An idiotic mind is always to predictable. grin
there is nothing extra ordinary about you nor your write ups, so why should I need Google, you are still not making any sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
there is nothing extra ordinary about you nor your write ups, so why should I need Google, you are still not making any sense.

Then why do you do it? Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

A peek into my world will leave you in tears bro. I promise you. Especially when you compare my life and lifestyle with the ramshackle one you live in now. I told you not to go anywhere there. It's won't pay you. Stick with your infantile comments.
you are a direct opposite of what you said now, so just go and sit down, you you are nothing but a mere rat,
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Then why do you do it? Lol. grin
you are a fool indeed
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are a direct opposite of what you said now, so just go and sit down, you you are nothing but a mere rat,

Lol. Ok. If you say so. You sure your MB aren't depleted yet? I got unlimited data. Want some?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are a fool indeed

It takes one to know one. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. Ok. If you say so. You sure your MB aren't depleted yet? I got unlimited data. Want some?
what is that supposed to mean, I'm I complaining to you? Just look at this thing, imagine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
what is that supposed to mean, I'm I complaining to you? Just look at this thing, imagine.

No lie. I am here to help. In all areas you are suffering. Mentally and financially. No shame in asking for help.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:13am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

It takes one to know one. grin
I can never ever be like you, fake life doesn't pay, you are so fake.. So just go and sit down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
I can never ever be like you, fake life doesn't pay, you are so fake.. So just go and sit down.

It's not fake if it's real bro. Even idio.ts know this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:16am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

No lie. I am here to help. In all areas you are suffering. Mentally and financially. No shame in asking for help.
you are becoming dumber, you were making sense from the start, despite all odds, is someone else chatting for you? You're now sounding like a clown. Shame on you!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

It's not fake if it's real bro. Even idio.ts know this.
keep deceiving yourself fooolish boy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are becoming dumber, you were making sense from the start, despite all odds, is someone else chatting for you? You're now sounding like a clown. Shame on you!

It's getting close to the holiday season. Have you done your shopping? Are you bouyant enough? Do you need my assistance? I am here to help you. Idio.ts don't like asking for help even when they are drowning. And i'm glad you recognize i am making sense. You are such a fool. Do you even read the things you write before posting them?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
keep deceiving yourself fooolish boy

Ok. If you say so. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:23am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

It's getting close to the holiday season. Have you done your shopping? Are you bouyant enough? Do you need my assistance? I am here to help you. Idio.ts don't like asking for help even when they are drowning. And i'm glad you recognize i am making sense. You are such a fool. Do you even read the things you write before posting them?
I can never ask for help from a foolish church rat like you, I wrote that on purpose, now your head is swelling, typical of a myopic mind, I'm happy you don't disappoint, tout,
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
I can never ask for help from a foolish church rat like you, I wrote that on purpose, now your head is swelling, typical of a myopic mind, I'm happy you don't disappoint, tout,

Hihihihihihihihi, he said he wrote it on purpose. Lol. He basically just called himself unreasonable on purpose. Oh lord. Helps us from mindless buffoons. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:29am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Hihihihihihihihi, he said he wrote it on purpose. Lol. He basically just called himself unreasonable on purpose. Oh lord. Helps us from mindless buffoons. grin
hopeless rat forming big boy online, stupid thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
hopeless rat forming big boy online, stupid thing.

I don't form it. I am. I can feed your entire Generation forever. Saw your online profile. Pathetic to say the least. You definitely need my help. Just say the word.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:31am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

Ok. If you say so. Lol.
who is loling with you, you think I'm here for a joke? Idiota.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
who is loling with you, you think I'm here for a joke? Idiota.

There is a difference between laughing with someone and laughing at that idiotic person. That you don't know the difference is shameful.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:34am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

I don't form it. I am. I can feed your entire Generation forever. Saw your online profile. Pathetic to say the least. You definitely need my help. Just say the word.
at least I'm real, not some useless fools hiding under a new moniker..... What are you afraid of, nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:36am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

There is a difference between laughing with someone and laughing at that idiotic person. That you don't know the difference is shameful.
this really shows how shallow minded you are, MSU graduate my foot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
at least I'm real, not some useless fools hiding under a new moniker..... What are you afraid of, nonsense.

You are real alright. Really poverty stricken and moronic. I am here to change your life and expand your mind. You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:38am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

why don't you do this nonsense with your real moniker if you are a man enough..... Coward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
why don't you do this nonsense with your real moniker if you are a man enough..... Coward.

What the phuck is this moro.n saying again?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

You are real alright. Really poverty stricken and moronic. I am here to change your life and expand your mind. You are welcome.
see this fool, you can never ever expand my mind, obviously not your type.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
this really shows how shallow minded you are, MSU graduate my foot.

You don't know what it is or means to be part of a prestigeous institution. And you never will. Going by that background in Your profile. Ouch. "shudders".
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
see this fool, you can never ever expand my mind, obviously not your type.

It's already happening.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

What the phuck is this moro.n saying again?
I'm not surprised, more reasons to prove how foolish you are.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

It's already happening.
dream on, fool
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm not surprised, more reasons to prove how foolish you are.

I already told you. I find it hard to understand retar.ded people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
dream on, fool

Your dull mind just can't see it yet. But, it's already happening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.