Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (22041 Views)

Poll: Is there any acceptable excuse for beating up your lover?

Yes: 23% (15 votes)
No: 76% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by yeyeruzi: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
Bokoharam:

I hit before now. But I now know it's wrong. Don't yab me; at least it's better to say the truth than lie. And I ask God to continue to give me the ennoblement to overcome at all times. I continue work towards not going back to my vomit. IT IS NOT PROPER FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN. IT'S BARBARIC, IT'S INHUMAN, IT'S DEMEANING.

BUT, SHA-O, WOMEN CAN BE ANNOYING MOST TIMES.

You shouldn't mind if any woman uses a tranquilizer on you if you go hitting her. At least you agree its barbaric to hit them.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Osimaco: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
You will pay before getting the reasons, it seems you are writing a book.

Cheers
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Awowom: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2009
you asked a dumb question

so in all the science books you have been reading you never came across the place where men are genetically stronger than women

u wanna justify hitting a woman cos you do it i guess
usually men that hit women are cowards and cant even fight with men their size
and they are usually insecure and in general puss*ies

gbam u hv said it all
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by gameaddict(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Osimaco. grin grin

Not really. cheesy

Why are some people still fighting and abusing themselves? kai Nigeria! Una wan start cyber riot abi?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Lordjazz: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
People the question is 'WHY' cant a man hit a woman? Emphasis is on WHY. Give us reasons.
I believe time has come to question most of the things we do in the name of tradition!
The issue is not if it is right or wrong, rather of reasoning,learning and then of better understanding. Dont just tell me not to smoke tell me why I should not smoke. For those of you that want a play ground to display your juvenile tantrum, you should be directed to NAIRALAND KIDDIES SECTION! So that Uncles and aunties can reason.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BloodShed1: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2009
What I dont understand is how women always bitch about wanting to be treated as equals, yet they feel its alright for a woman to hit a man and he should just take it. A man's natural reaction is to retaliate, yet they completely ignore this.

And alot of these so-called men on Nairaland disgust me. ''Only a coward hits a woman'', NO!! A coward is someone who doesnt retaliate with violence when necessary.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2009
@bloodbath- no woman should strike a man.
but I hope u don't see fire when ur dad beats ur mom or beats ur daughters, I hope that 'violence' is necessary as well.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BloodShed1: 1:26am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

@bloodbath- no woman should strike a man.
but I hope u don't see fire when your dad beats your mom or beats your daughters, I hope that 'violence' is necessary as well.

And how did you come to this conclusion?

I guess I touched a nerve for you to come with an ad hominem like that.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2009
Quote- A coward is someone who doesnt retaliate with violence when necessary.-
If I appeal to you personally then your stance should be the same. It is only when you apply to yourself that you find objection abi? EVERY woman is a someone's mother, sister, or daughter. you wouldn't want someone to do it to your own kin, but yet u rally for justified 'violence' and u call 'real' men who have self control to not to commit violent acts cowards. Now tell me, who is the real coward? The man who after an argument feels like wailing on his wife or the man who can walk away like an adult and come back like one with sense? now tell me who is really the coward?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BloodShed1: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Quote- A coward is someone who doesnt retaliate with violence when necessary.-
If I appeal to you personally then your stance should be the same. It is only when you apply to yourself that you find objection abi? EVERY woman is a someone's mother, sister, or daughter. you wouldn't want someone to do it to your own kin, but yet u rally for justified 'violence' and u call 'real' men who have self control to not to commit violent acts cowards. Now tell me, who is the real coward? The man who after an argument feels like wailing on his wife or the man who can walk away like an adult and come back like one with sense? now tell me who is really the coward?

Just like every man is someone's father, brother or son.

At the end of the day if you dont want to get hit, keep your hands to yourself. SIMPLE!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2009
you will never hear me supporting a woman hitting a man, but don't men claim themselves as 'head of household' then they should have self control over situations as they present themselves. If you have a gf who hits u, ure the fool who stays in the relationship.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BloodShed1: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

you will never hear me supporting a woman hitting a man, but don't men claim themselves as 'head of household' then they should have self control over situations as they present themselves. If you have a gf who hits u, ure the fool who stays in the relationship.

OH, but the women who keep going back to their abusive men aren't fools right? lol gotta love 'em double standards eh?

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 3:06am On Nov 21, 2009
Blood_Shed:

OH, but the women who keep going back to their abusive men aren't fools right? lol gotta love 'em double standards eh?

they are fools as well to stay with such sniveling pieces of vomit angry angry angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by vtuclan(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
all u ppl are just yanning dust probably because u've nt met the kind of woman that will taunt u to the extent that u will have no choice i for one would beat any female who upgrades my anger.imagine we are fighting and she picked up a stone and smashes my windshield wud i just say cos she is a female i wudnt react.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BloodShed1: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
vtuclan:

all u ppl are just yanning dust probably because u've nt met the kind of woman that will taunt u to the extent that u will have no choice i for one would beat any female who upgrades my anger.imagine we are fighting and she picked up a stone and smashes my windshield wud i just say cos she is a female i wudnt react.

Exactly. And women complain that they are not protected by society. If a woman instigated the whole situation she still gets away with it while the innocent man pays the price.

People seem to forget that women are HUMAN too, they are capable of doing as much damage as men. People gotta stop treating women like children.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by edoyad(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
Let me tell you, the same way a woman shouldn't remain in a relationship with a man who as much as raises his finger, a man too should flee from a woman with such tendencies.

What right do you have to lay your finger on another human being ? Well, may be it's because we're a systemically weakened country like Nigeria that's why you think you can escape with violence. But believe me i've heard of powerful parents who've had their son inlaws thrown in jail for putting hands on their daughters.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
What right do you have to lay your finger on another human being ? Well, may be it's because we're a systemically weakened country like Nigeria that's why you think you can escape with violence. enough said!

so someone bashes your windshield u bash them in right?
Feel sorry for you. Did they put their hands on you? the inbreds people are raising these days.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Anabel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
i don't know the answer to that question, but if you insist on knowing why, beat a woman and you will know why
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
@OP
You are the one who has provided the fuel for the misinterpretation of this issue. U started with Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman, an emotional charged subject. How come u are searching for a 'scientific' observation in an emotional matter and forum?

IMHO if u had said Why Should A Man Not Fight maybe u'd have gotten better responses. Because IMHO there is no difference btw a man hitting anoda man and a man hitting a woman for in the end u are hitting anoda human being bringing pain n trauma to the person.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by brooklyn99: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
well, at times u gotta smack the hell out that ho if she acting up. i had this nigerian gal i described in another thread that always loved to fight for absolutely no reason. love to slap me everytime it piqued her fancy. mind u im built, she tall too, but if the cops were to come i'd get taken away because of the physical difference. the last time i seen her, over 6 months ago, she slapped me for talking to my daughter while she "needed" attention. as i was about to leave, she held my wife beater and said i wasnt going nowhere and kept hitting me, so u knw i had to beat that trick just to run out the house. freakn with aint seen me since. i changed my numbers. first, and hopefully, last time i have to lay my hands on a female. now, after that bitch, im of the mind set that sometime these hos need a spanking or two (or a thousand) to set their mushed brain right.lol wink
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by midefemi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
the reason why a man is not expected 2 hit his woman is dat, only a foolish does so.never even think of u hiting ur woman or else, cry

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by steeze(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
@post, do you know that some gals hit men and expect them to walk away? Such naivety! U get what u recieve. Most times if a couple get into a fight, no matter d reason, d man is called all sorts of names. They forget that some women are impossible to deal with. Sometimes i think d society favours women as well. Check out a celebrity divorce. D court orders d man 2 split his assets in two. All d money he works to gather over d years, he divides and gives to his ex. Now that is just sick!!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
we are helpless beings!but somehow we make the world go round

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by polynesian(f): 2:02am On Oct 20, 2010
Men, Never allow a woman to provoke you to wrath, malice, vengeance or physical violence; Walk away, no woman is worth it !!

Peace !!
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mz.D Thinks: damn 14 a$sholes said there is a reason, SMDH!

[size=5pt]I think Mr. Cork and 190 would. . .[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by jk1031: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2011
Hey Ebonyeyes, you say it is better to pick battles with people your own size, so are you saying that if David hadn't killed Goliath, Golianth had enough reason to murder David? And also, if a woman my size or larger than me throws the first punch, I have the right to fight back and teach all women a lesson? To me, that is exactly what you're saying. Now I know this is hard for you, but try to think before you talk, or even post for that matter. You are lucky to have the freedom to even speak your mind. Savor it. Besides, what are you even doing with a computer in the kitchen?
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
jk1031:

Hey Ebonyeyes, you say it is better to pick battles with people your own size, so are you saying that if David hadn't killed Goliath, Golianth had enough reason to murder David? And also, if a woman my size or larger than me throws the first punch, I have the right to fight back and teach all women a lesson? To me, that is exactly what you're saying. Now I know this is hard for you, but try to think before you talk, or even post for that matter. You are lucky to have the freedom to even speak your mind. Savor it. Besides, what are you even doing with a computer in the kitchen?

[size=30pt]Abi o the thing just tire me

@op am telling you some women need serious beating, trust me[/size]
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by alagha: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
did Adam hit Eve ? embarassedeven after realising that she had made him loose focused in GOD permanently.
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=66pt]@OP,
Some BOYS need to be beaten. TRUST ME.[/size]

Somebody is hurting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by 190: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
LesbianBoy:

[size=30pt]Abi o the thing just tire me

@op am telling you some women need serious beating, trust me[/size]
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Cartons of beer for you on me

one of them need up there needs to be beaten black and blue and bleeped anal angry
Re: Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? by BABE3: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
What I know and Believe is: when it comes to anger or aggression, theres no hormone in the body that represses those traits in a woman. Consequentially, there is no reason to be biased when it comes to physical violence. So given the right conditions (i.e) if the man and the woman have obvious equal physical strenght, TheN, they should Go FOR IT!(if they really have to)

Disclaimer: Physical violence is never a good thing. The aftermath is always bad. So try your best possible to avoid it. (except for my WWE and UFC guyz grin)

PS: I do not condone physical violence! I have manged to stay away from it all my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.