Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6993 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by temitemi1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
You should ma
Beremx:
Una still dey carry political party matter for head?

Thank God i have repented. cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TimeManager(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:

Take a sniff, the clothes still smell.
Truth is mine!
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
temitemi1:
Deji is a fraudster! The fool should tell us what happened to the money contributed to his zenith account during the last convention campaign
Which money has he been using to mobilise his fellow yoots (probably Tonye too) from one place to another? Stop clowning abeg

5 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TimeManager(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
temitemi1:
Deji is a fraudster! The fool should tell us what happened to the money contributed to his zenith account during the last convention campaign
Gej till 2019! cheesy cheesy. You're a legend..(humpty dumpty)
Truth is mine!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
A word of advice Bro, when you post your dog vomit here or anywhere , it always have this, "I am a hungry youth and willing to be used by any politician. Please notice me".

I don't know your grouse with Deji, but he did a better job with the PDP handle than whoever is in charge is doing now. If you people think taking over power from the APC will be a walk in the park, then you are mistaken. For every El rufai in the APC who insulted President Jonathan and dared him to do his worst, there must be a corresponding FFK in PDP now. For every Omojuwa toeing El rufai 's line of business, there must be a Deji. You and your ilks are hungry for food and fame and can switch parties any day or time, once the price is right. You people are the younger version of Sheriff and Jimoh Ibrahim.

Since Deji left that handle, it has become moribund and only announce dry statements signed by Adeyeye. Deji used to criticise the government with correct facts and figures. In all I think the PDP is a dead party and not ready to rise. You people are so used to sitting idly and stealing government money that you can't even get up to mobilise and win power to continue stealing. Una no fit protect Una food. Simple!
There is nothing more to add
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
A word of advice Bro, when you post your dog vomit here or anywhere , it always have this, "I am a hungry youth and willing to be used by any politician. Please notice me".

I don't know your grouse with Deji, but he did a better job with the PDP handle than whoever is in charge is doing now. If you people think taking over power from the APC will be a walk in the park, then you are mistaken. For every El rufai in the APC who insulted President Jonathan and dared him to do his worst, there must be a corresponding FFK in PDP now. For every Omojuwa toeing El rufai 's line of business, there must be a Deji. You and your ilks are hungry for food and fame and can switch parties any day or time, once the price is right. You people are the younger version of Sheriff and Jimoh Ibrahim.

Since Deji left that handle, it has become moribund and only announce dry statements signed by Adeyeye. Deji used to criticise the government with correct facts and figures. In all I think the PDP is a dead party and not ready to rise. You people are so used to sitting idly and stealing government money that you can't even get up to mobilise and win power to continue stealing. Una no fit protect Una food. Simple!
There is nothing more to add.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Visible008(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmn so this is how PDP is falling small small

let me go prepare and join the ruling partycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:

Which money has he been using to mobilise his fellow yoots (probably Tonye too) from one place to another? Stop clowning abeg
You ve not told us the personal beef you have with Deji because you have this big animosity towards him

Tonye, all these epistles you are writing is one of the reasons people don't take you serious. In one breath you told us how Deji was the best thing after Planta spread on Slice Bread now you are telling us how the guy makes Monsters to quiver

For all this write up what i will ask anyone that want to take sides is. There is a MONEY problem and we were not there when the going was good

5 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MyMouth(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
That Deji must be a goat!!! How can he say a retired general who has worn the military uniform most of his life would now be imitating a bloody civilian like gej!!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:
And to you, Tonyebarcanista, please you have no right to come here to beat down Deji (well, you do since Nigerian politics is now nonsense) but you have also come here to blast the same PDP have you not?

I'm sure you didn't skip your drugs this morning....

On The State of PDP:
Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of

leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

if you can't get the message and my position then it is sad that I can't help you

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by bolinxman: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
PDP =APC
Therefore PDP +APC =Deception

In Nigeria,political party is a means to wealth accumulation and it can also be regarded as a Trash Can ,it (political party)can be discarded at any time.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Dcomrade(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:
from APC to "Siddon Dey Look"
OK ooooo grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
bolinxman:
PDP =APC
Therefore PDP +APC =Deception

In Nigeria,political party is a means to wealth accumulation and it can also be regarded as a Trash Can ,it (political party)can be discarded at any time.
That is why we are making efforts to reform PDP
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:

Serious refurbish required

For optimal reading
trash
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:

beremx cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

simple

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Zlatimi: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:

It is funny that I can pull out posts on posts where Tonyebarcanista has called Deji a gentleman who is peace loving and a model person etc. That was when they went to some SE state for an election. It is all good then, he argued with me about how nice Deji is but now he is here to talk bad about the same Deji.

I know Deji is a total nutjob but does Tonyebarcanista have the right to criticise him because things did not go in his favor?

My point exactly GBU

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:

It is funny that I can pull out posts on posts where Tonyebarcanista has called Deji a gentleman who is peace loving and a model person etc. That was when they went to some SE state for an election. It is all good then, he argued with me about how nice Deji is but now he is here to talk bad about the same Deji.

I know Deji is a total nutjob but does Tonyebarcanista have the right to criticise him because things did not go in his favor?

If two assassins want to kill themselves, how does that affect you? Are you in Deji's camp of PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Deji Adeyanju, a former self-appointed director of New Media of the  People's Democratic Party(PDP) has in the last 72 hours been insulting the PDP, a party that I am aligned to and chieftains of the party.  Adeyanju even went as far as accusing the PDP of playing opposition of insults on the Buhari's administration and hailed the present government of having "good intentions" but bad advisers. Deji also went ahead to advocate for what he calls a "Youthful Party", and he has been advertising his number as a contact person.

I shall, for the sake of posterity address the points he raised relative to Mr Adeyanju.

Insults On Party Chieftains:
First thing first, Deji lack the moral right to accuse anyone of suppressing the youths from progressing in the party.

Mr Deji has always been a system man. While he paraded himself as Director of New Media, Deji used it as opportunity for self advancement and personal promotion. He converted the party's social media handle to his personal property. Deji had no team, he only assembled a band of sycophants and praise singers, people that would worship him like a deity in order to massage his irrelevant ego. This was Deji that NEVER mentored any young person nor did he push for Youths advancement within the PDP. It was about Deji or Deji as long as he was concerned.

In July this year, some young party youths, which I proudly led kick-started a movement for a structured PDP Social Media Directorate after realizing that Deji was a one-man self appointed social media directorate, we were not only abused by Deji through his Twitter handle, he also denounced our efforts to instill a system that will advance Young people in the party, but we were never shaken. Fortunately for us, our agitation was welcomed by the party hierarchy and a system is at present implemented! However, that episode will never leave our memory. I realised how wrong I was to have supported his ambition to be the Deputy Publicity Secretary of PDP in the botched May 19 National Convention.

It is an irony that the same Deji that opposed a system that should better the lot of young people in the party would now claim to be an advocate of the same young people after losing that thing that he profited from.

Insults On Buhari:
It is irony that Mr Adeyanju Deju will be uttering these words, trying to act the good guy whereas he has been among the black sheep in the party, the system man of sort.

It will be recalled that on April 1st this year, Adeyanju called President Buhari an Animal, a man that is old enough to be his father.

Prior to that, Mr Adeyanju openly insulted Senators Stella Oduah, David Mark and Ben Bruce on December 26, 2015 for hailing the President's budget. He labeled them "cowards".

Again on the 14th of July, Adeyanju took to his twitter handle to call the President a copycat for wearing a military uniform, alleging that he was imitating ex-president Jonathan, it didn't matter to him that the President is the Commander in Chief.  What could be more petty than that?

It is even on record that Deji, without authorisation from the party would release Press statements on behalf of the party to insult the President through the now defunct Twitter handle of the party. In fact, this stopped immediately he was reminded that he holds no position within the party.

When did Adeyanju realise that the President has "good intention"? Did he speak with the President?

On The State of PDP:
Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

Not Against Deji's Decision To Quit But?
While I'm not against the right of Adeyanju to align politically based on his conviction, I find it ridiculous that the same Adeyanju that rose and became prominent through the old order would be the one to criticise a system that he stuck to and defended simply because he couldn't profit from the system any further.

Adeyanju should stop playing the attention seeking card but instead face his new political calling. I assure him that the Nigeria youths are no more gullible like he would want to assume. Truth is, he will not be missed.

I sympathise the young party faithfuls that antagonised me and other young people that sacrificed and put efforts to rebuild the party but were meant to believe that we were fighting personal battle with Mr Adeyanju. I am sure that by now they understand the true position, but if not, I hope they would soon.

Having said this, I have some questions for Adeyanju and the public:

1. When he contested for the National Publicity Secretary office, he had a crowdfunding that went directly to his first bank account, the Convention was botched, but what is the state of the monies that people donated?  Has he converted it to his personal day to day funds?

2. Still on the money, haven left the PDP, is it not morally right for him to surrender the monies to donors or was it another "format" to make money for personal aggrandizement? Is it not morally right for Mr Adeyanju to tell donors how he went about their monies since the Convention was botched?

3. When did Mr Adeyanju realised that PDP needs reformation? Is it today or after he was told that the office he was parading as Director was non existent in the party? Did Deji Adeyanju realise this when he held the party to ransom by his refusal to surrender the now defunct Twitter handle (@PDPNigeria) which led to the party to create a new Twitter handle @OfficialPDPNig. Even at that, Adeyanju and his lackeys never for once never never supported the advancement of the new handle but instead have made some of us their sworn enemies.

4. Did Adeyanju just realised that PDP is hopeless after he and his boys coordinated the PDP SM Situation room in the November 26th governorship election in Ondo state?

While I agree that nobody is beyond redemption, it is also correct to say that he that is coming to equity must come with clean hands.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

shared on Palmchat network
tonye u now realise that deji adeyanju body odour in politics is drawning d party. Hope u know he belong to one faction hmmmm. Everyone knows you are PDP man. So kindly sink the way pdp is sinking now. Infact d downfall of PDP is at hand. Deji adeyanju belong to one factions of PDP and the other factions does not like him. Likewise you as well.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by swagagolic01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:

ntn more to add, tonye is everything that is wrong with politics

4 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Rad1cal: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mynd44:
[s]Thank God I have blocked Deji and other unserious (for want of a less unsavory term) people on twitter.

You PDP yoots sef. Always bitter, mostly unstable, and too weird[/s]

Abeg shift go one corner. Who you be ?

6 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by ManMountain(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
TimeManager:
Gej till 2019! cheesy cheesy. You're a legend..(humpty dumpty)
Truth is mine!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
temitemi1 na PDP legend yoot.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by ManMountain(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
If I have to choose, I will choose Deji over Tonye time and time again. With Deji, what you see is what you get, forget his brashness.
Tonye is the most unreliable and unstable youth personality I've ever come across on SM.
Give him food, and dude will sing for you till you are bored.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:
If I have to choose, I will choose Deji over Tonye time and time again. With Deji, what you see is what you get, forget his brashness.
Tonye is the most unreliable and unstable youth personality I've ever come across on SM.
Give him food, and dude will sing for you till you are bored.
cheesy take barca serious at your own peril, give him egun*e and he would sing for you grin he can only deceive freshers on nairaland..... on twitter we know how irrelevant he is and thats y he comes here to form bozz cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by UmuEri(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

cheesy take barca serious at your own peril, give him egun*e and he would sing for you grin he can only deceive freshers on nairaland..... on twitter we know how irrelevant he is and thats y he comes here to form bozz cheesy
even unregistered Nlanders knows Tonye. That guy is incredibly unreliable and a betrayal. btw i thought he has quite from PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by bettercreature(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
This barca boy has no political ambition he is just jumping from one party to another.I am sure he posted this from APGA situation room.
Months ago he told us how he met Deji in port-harcourt and how they had wonderful convo together,i can't understand why you are ranting here instead of picking up your phone and call him
He has probably stopped paying you

4 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by AK481(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That is why we are making efforts to reform PDP

Taa!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Carmal90(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
I concur with tonyebarcanista validly, I supported this man call Deji not knowing he is selfish and self centered....I rep youth in politics, never to be led by Deji adeyanju
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
I can see wailing ipod yoots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Johnnyessence:
tonye u now realise that deji adeyanju body odour in politics is drawning d party. Hope u know he belong to one faction hmmmm. Everyone knows you are PDP man. So kindly sink the way pdp is sinking now. Infact d downfall of PDP is at hand. Deji adeyanju belong to one factions of PDP and the other factions does not like him. Likewise you as well.
Bro, I hold nothing against Deji as a person but my position is that he should quit in peace.

The PDP is undergoing Reformation, a new order is being established in the system. This new order will fish out the old.

That's the truth
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I can see wailing ipod yoots cheesy

Instead of learning from criticism, you are here shouting ipob youths as if you can compare or compete with any of us.

IPOB Youths don't depend on Government's stipend, social welfare nor politicians to survive. We are genius in multi-tasking, ingenious in making stagnant economy to work for us hence we are above petty ridicule.

Abeg shift.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
MadamExcellency:

Instead of learning from criticism, you are here shouting ipob youths as if you can compare or compete with any of us.

IPOB Youths don't depend on Government's stipend, social welfare nor politicians to survive. We are genius in multi-tasking, ingenious in making stagnant economy to work for us hence we are above petty ridicule.

Abeg shift.
[/s]Hypocrisy is when you feign ignorance to the wailing of your ipod comrades (indigenous people of delusion) on my person but will always be quick to self-service on my comment each time I respond even without attacking anyone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Bans Cross-Over Night Activities / Landmark Achievements In Nigeria Since 1914 / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.