Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6951 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2016
nwabobo:
Chairman Sheriff
i don't know why i hate that pics grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

for apc members it's quite justifiable for them,but you it's not.

hypocrisy is hypocrisy whether justifiable or not

kiss the truth
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:
hehehehehehe my guy you're welcome to try cool
welcome to politics section cool
welcome ? this funny
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

welcome ? this funny

yeah it's all for fun

that's how we roll here
ask tonyebarcarnista cool
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2016
tonyebarcarnista is rebuilding pdp

Shameless hypocrite

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2017
[s]
MadamExcellency:

You don't have any moral right to attack any PDP establishment because your opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Secondly, have you seen Oche Joseph misbehaving and making a disgrace of his personality and connections? I have worked with Oche Joseph in many ways to promote PDP and youths participation in politics and governance, yet we don't come here to make issues out of it.

Bringing you into limelight is the greatest mistake we have made. Continue destroying your future on the alter of temporary falling out of favour.

Btw, IPOB juveniles don't define us. You got the right to pick your enemies and friends alike. However, IPOB youths rocks, we help ourselves with our local and international connections. We don't do tribalism in business let alone contemplate your diatribes.

Bye.
[/s]
Your problem is that you are highly delusioned. What is my headache if Oche Joseph brought you up politically? Did he tell you he did bring me?

Oche is my friend, he has my contact. He calls me up for chat sometimes and we have MUTUAL RESPECT for each other. Whatever you guys discuss is no problem of mine but NOBODY can say "I brought Tonye into ANY PARTY".

IPod wailer
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
ooops wrong thread
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by alcmene: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
ooops wrong thread

Unstable fellow..... Buhari's health is more stable than your emotions.

The PDP your were fighting tooth and nail for is the same you are denigrating shamelessly.
#spits...
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2017
alcmene:

Unstable fellow..... Buhari's health is more stable than your emotions.

The PDP your were fighting tooth and nail for is the same you are denigrating shamelessly.
#spits...
#Ipod Yoot

#PDP is dead...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults / Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience / Dickson Opens Constituency Office In Sagbama, Assures Constituents Of Direct Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.