Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6955 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Like I said, the PDP SM is on a rebuilding stage, it hasn't been fully built. By tthe grace of God things will become stabilised after the convention.

and the ipod yoot above doesn't even know that the reply was targeted at @Ochornogor, while others captured were part of those in the conversation. Ipot youth try to learn how twitter works
[/s]
always on a denial mode just like you denied ever seeking protection from gbawe even when presented with pictorial evidence grin
we know you tongue
no dey lie naa tonyebarcarnista you've been busted
you'll cry tonight
recharge card begger
no more 1k for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by nwabobo: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Like I said, the PDP SM is on a rebuilding stage, it hasn't been fully built. By tthe grace of God things will become stabilised after the convention.

and the ipod yoot above doesn't even know that the reply was targeted at @Ochornogor, while others captured were part of those in the conversation. Ipot youth try to learn how twitter works

Look at the grammatical snd verbose nonsense emanating from that handle and you gleefully retweet. Bro, u need Jesus

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

TonyeBarcanista why you dey lie naa
oya swear to God say you have never ask or received recharge card cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by nwabobo: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chairman Sheriff

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You don't have any moral right to attack any PDP establishment because your opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Secondly, have you seen Oche Joseph misbehaving and making a disgrace of his personality and connections? I have worked with Oche Joseph in many ways to promote PDP and youths participation in politics and governance, yet we don't come here to make issues out of it.

Bringing you into limelight is the greatest mistake we have made. Continue destroying your future on the alter of temporary falling out of favour.

Btw, IPOB juveniles don't define us. You got the right to pick your. enemies and friends alike. However, IPOB youths rocks, we help ourselves with our local and international connections. We don't do tribalism in business let alone contemplate your diatribes.

Bye.
Bro you quite funny with this your statement. first you said tonye opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things, it's quite funny that you as a person your existence, issues and opinions are extremely inconsequential in the scheme of pdp both online and offline. tonye is far more relevant than yourself.

2.are you implying that you brought tonye to the limelight, this funny cos people don't really know you compared to hi@m even miscoli is far not relevant than you. and also for most people on nairaland he is pdp poster boy

3.my question to you Bro is that "do you consider yourself to be in the limelight?

4.are you saying pdp =ipob.. how you coping being a member of pdp and also representing ipob. it seems you confused.

lastly it kinda funny to see pdp derail a pdp thread.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwabobo:

Look at the grammatical snd verbose nonsense emanating from that handle and you gleefully retweet. Bro, u need Jesus
Like I said, the party is fixing things and when the reformation process is complete, every concern would be taken care of. As for now, I will forward your concern (grammar) to those responsible, hoping that it be addressed.

And I RT the message not the grammar.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista receiving a card is not bad naaaa na your entitlement as an internet clown cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Like I said, the party is fixing things and when the reformation process is complete, every concern would be taken care of. As for now, I will forward your concern (grammar) to those responsible, hoping that it be addressed.

And I RT the message not the grammar.
[/s]
lol

TonyeBarcanista why are you denying yourself cheesy

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws calling tonye a troll is quite pathetic. a troll calling his fellow team mate troll, this funny.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
oloyede252:
tigerclaws calling tonye a troll is quite pathetic. a troll calling his fellow team mate troll, this funny.

grin

TonyeBarcanista is not just ordinary troll but a begging troll

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
before i sleep
tonyebarcarnista stop singing like a canary just like deji said

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
oloyede252:

Bro you quite funny with this your statement. first you said tonye opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things, it's quite funny that you as a person your existence, issues and opinions are extremely inconsequential in the scheme of pdp both online and offline. tonye is far more relevant than yourself.

2.are you implying that you brought tonye to the limelight, this funny cos people don't really know you compared to hi@m even miscoli is far not relevant than you. and also for most people on nairaland he is pdp poster boy

3.my question to you Bro is that "do you consider yourself to be in the limelight?

4.are you saying pdp =ipob.. how you coping being a member of pdp and also representing ipob. it seems you confused.

lastly it kinda funny to see pdp derail a pdp thread.
They aren't PDP, they are ipods...
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:

grin

TonyeBarcanista is not just ordinary troll but a begging troll
wow so you mean you went on twitter to search for this, the you have the time to screenshot this.guy you are pathetic in all reasonable way.you need prayers and psychological evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

better but why pretend to very a pdp member when their goal is ipob. quite confusing

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
oloyede252:

better but why pretend to very a pdp member when their goal is ipob. quite confusing

That's because they are as confused as they could be.

What does IPod want? Is it Biafra? Is it PDP or is it Atiku?

While KANU is shouting Biafra or death, his lackeys iPods are shouting Sai Atiku!

BTW Atiku is APC last time I check.

So you see why I said they are confused?

As for that troll, he deliberately skipped my reply to Deji lol! Abeg leave IPods youths jare

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
oloyede252:

wow so you mean you went on twitter to search for this, the you have the time to screenshot this.guy you are pathetic in all reasonable way.you need prayers and psychological evaluation.
[/s]
yes i know i need prayers and some psychological evaluation grin

that's what you get when i decide to play with you small

am playing with TonyeBarcanista cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

While KANU is shouting Biafra or death, his lackeys iPods are shouting Sai Atiku!

As for that troll, he deliberately skipped my reply to Deji lol! Abeg leave IPods youths jare
[/s]
i smell frustration all over you
lol
you can only fool new comers on politics section as for us oldies
you can't fool us so stop fooling yourself grabing the last line consolation which is already stale .
you're pained TonyeBarcanista grin
what did you replied deji mr loafer cum protection seeker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]

lol cheesy

much better than a begger grin
TonyeBarcanista where is your reply to deji

see the self acclaimed pdp member
bloody loafer

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

I'll scatter you in this forum
hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s] yes i know i need prayers and some psychological evaluation grin
that's what you get when i decide to play with you small
am playing with TonyeBarcanista cheesy
dairy of a hopeless and jobless man. continue playing away your life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

go through this thread as see the person of tonyebarcarnista yourself then you'll understand why we call him protection seeker

see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Okay.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

dairy of a hopeless and jobless man. continue playing away your life.
all agreed
this night is for TonyeBarcanista

maybe we can talk about another day cool

ain't diverting attention dude
dude face your open marriage ish i guess you don't wanna meddle in dirty muds
shalom

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by mayorchelsea(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Thereafter,IPOD youths will say "focus on the message and not the messenger".I await the next chance they will utter that nonsense. See how they are 'bullying' barcanista,some of us know why.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:

go through this thread as see the person of tonyebarcarnista yourself then you'll understand why we call him protection seeker

see for yourself
Lol you telling me this.have been here since 2013.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Thereafter,IPOD youths will say "focus on the message and not the messenger".I await the next chance they will utter that nonsense. See how they are 'bullying' barcanista,some of us know why.
see why

we hate double standard
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2016
mayorchelsea:
They are trying so hard but pained that it hasn't been working.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:

see for yourself
Lol you telling me this.have been here since 2013. that "we" are you apc member?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

Lol you telling me this.have been here since 2013.
yeah you're quite old

i registered nairaland in 2008 become active in politics section in 2009 till date cool

go through this thread and see why even apc members resents tonyebarcarnista

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They are trying so hard but pained that it hasn't been working.

yeah the only thing working here is your hypocrisy

repent and be free TonyeBarcanista

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:
all agreed this night is for TonyeBarcanista
maybe we can talk about another day cool
ain't diverting attention dude dude face your open marriage ish i guess you don't wanna meddle in dirty muds shalom
Lol so you were doing FBI on my profile. Bro you are finished

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2016
oloyede252:

Lol so you were doing FBI on my profile. Bro you are finished
hehehehehehe my guy you're welcome to try cool

welcome to politics section cool
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by oloyede252(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2016
tigerclaws:

yeah you're quite old

i registered nairaland in 2008 become active in politics section in 2009 till date cool

go through this thread and see why even apc members resents tonyebarcarnista

for apc members it's quite justifiable for them,but you it's not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Fraudulent Marketers To Refund Subsidy Payments & Face Trial / Can Nigeria Become A Super Power Without Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.