Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6943 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I can see wailing ipod yoots cheesy
nope you saw your nemesis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Stalwert: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chio see as everybody dey rape BARCANISTA for imm own thread chio opoid yoots dey rape am APC dey rape PDP dey rape am everyone just dey do am anyhow.

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:

nope you saw your nemesis cheesy
I saw ipod trolls who are embittered of my person and will never stop trolling tongue... Though it is fun sometimes grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Stalwert:
Chio see as everybody dey rape BARCANISTA for imm own thread chio opoid yoots dey rape am APC dey rape PDP dey rape am everyone just dey do am anyhow.

the guy tonyebarcanista is a proverbial bat that is neither land animal nor bird

i pity the guy sometimes because he do things without thorough thinking and that has been his undoing.

tonyebarcanista the tonyebarcanista grin now you see that thing i have been telling you which is the major misunderstanding between your former comrades which is giving a dog a bad name before killing it.
my friend you're as guilty as Deji on this and you know that inside you grin

kiss the truth cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
I saw ipod trolls who are embittered of my person and will never stop trolling tongue... Though it is fun sometimes grin
[/s]

hahahahaha your person?

now who's delusional here tonyebarcanista? grin
the kind importance you attach to yourself is amusing cheesy

now you see how it feels to give a dog a bad name before killing it grin

e pain you sha
this Deji guy must be a pain in the asss and just like omenka and other miscreants the fastest way to cure frustration is shouting ipod yoots upandan cheesy

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
tigerclaws:

the guy tonyebarcanista is a proverbial bat that is neither land animal nor bird

i pity the guy sometimes because he do things without thorough thinking and that has been his undoing.

tonyebarcanista the tonyebarcanista grin now you see that thing i have been telling you which is the major misunderstanding between your former comrades which is giving a dog a bad name before killing it.
my friend you're as guilty as Deji on this and you know that inside you grin

kiss the truth cool
[/s]You mentioned my name FOUR TIMES in this post. That shows my existence is of great relevance to you. Unfortunately, no one talks about you because you are... IRRELEVANT!

ipod yoot

4 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin
mizmycoli ooooo leave that your tecno thread come see the wailing tonyebarcanista being served with his own devil's fork cheesy

i can see you peeping

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have had my full dose of laughter here.
Lol I shake my head.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]You mentioned my name FOUR TIMES in this post. That shows my existence is of great relevance to you. Unfortunately, no one talks about you because you are... IRRELEVANT!

ipod yoot
[/s]

e pain am well well

is that your definition of relevance grin

lol yes i keep mentioning you because you're nothing and even Seun knows that cool

yes at least am not a delusional online attention seeker looking for 1k recharge card upandan grin
i subscribe my data myself can you say such for yourself? cheesy

delusional attention seeking irrelevant boy

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
MizMyColi:
I have had my full dose of laughter here.

Lol
I shake my head.
lol
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MizMyColi(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin
mizmycoli ooooo leave that your tecno thread come see the wailing tonyebarcanista being served with his own devil's fork cheesy

i can see you peeping

Nursing mothers dey try o. Lol
I came to politics section for comic relief.

I found the right poster and topic for the jobgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
tonyebarcanista my boy I'll advise you just like your father will advise you.
get busy offline find a hobby make it a passion stop stalking Deji because he's 10,000 miles ahead of you stop deluding yourself get busy and stop looking for cheap attention because no body takes your rants serious just go through your threads even apc guys cheesy
it's a pity.
remember that Deji can buy you recharge cards as long as you live he's not your mate so stop it and go play with your mates smiley

a friendly advice cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nursing mothers dey try o. Lol
I came to politics section for comic relief.

lol you're now a mother shocked

wonderful!!

thank God ooo

@ thread it's fun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Hypocrisy is when you feign ignorance to the wailing of your ipod comrades (indigenous people of delusion) on my person but will always be quick to self-service on my comment each time I respond even without attacking anyone.

You don't have any moral right to attack any PDP establishment because your opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Secondly, have you seen Oche Joseph misbehaving and making a disgrace of his personality and connections? I have worked with Oche Joseph in many ways to promote PDP and youths participation in politics and governance, yet we don't come here to make issues out of it.

Bringing you into limelight is the greatest mistake we have made. Continue destroying your future on the alter of temporary falling out of favour.

Btw, IPOB juveniles don't define us. You got the right to pick your enemies and friends alike. However, IPOB youths rocks, we help ourselves with our local and international connections. We don't do tribalism in business let alone contemplate your diatribes.

Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nursing mothers dey try o. Lol I came to politics section for comic relief.

Welcome to the theatre of comics.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You don't have any moral right to attack any PDP establishment because your opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Secondly, have you seen Oche Joseph misbehaving and making a disgrace of his personality and connections? I have worked with Oche Joseph in many ways to promote PDP and youths participation in politics and governance, yet we don't come here to make issues out of it.

Bringing you into limelight is the greatest mistake we have made. Continue destroying your future in the alter of temporary falling out of favour.

Btw, IPOB juveniles don't define us. You got the right to pick your enemies and friends alike. However, IPOB youths rocks, we help ourselves with our local and international connections. We don't do tribalism in business let alone contemplate your diatribes.

Bye.

eeehmm cha iiii

just imagine my boy tonyebarcanista

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Welcome to the theatre of comics.
I feel entertained.
Tigerclaws. To God Be The Glory.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

I feel entertained.

Tigerclaws. To God Be The Glory.

Oya where's my biscuits cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by kennydee05(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
if you agree with me that this thread should be on the top ranking of comic relief thread then follow by Sen. Sanni Sheu reply to El-Rufai click like

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:

Oya where's my biscuits cheesy
I will send via DHL

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Deji Adeyanju, a former self-appointed director of New Media of the  People's Democratic Party(PDP) has in the last 72 hours been insulting the PDP, a party that I am aligned to and chieftains of the party.  Adeyanju even went as far as accusing the PDP of playing opposition of insults on the Buhari's administration and hailed the present government of having "good intentions" but bad advisers. Deji also went ahead to advocate for what he calls a "Youthful Party", and he has been advertising his number as a contact person.

I shall, for the sake of posterity address the points he raised relative to Mr Adeyanju.

Insults On Party Chieftains:
First thing first, Deji lack the moral right to accuse anyone of suppressing the youths from progressing in the party.

Mr Deji has always been a system man. While he paraded himself as Director of New Media, Deji used it as opportunity for self advancement and personal promotion. He converted the party's social media handle to his personal property. Deji had no team, he only assembled a band of sycophants and praise singers, people that would worship him like a deity in order to massage his irrelevant ego. This was Deji that NEVER mentored any young person nor did he push for Youths advancement within the PDP. It was about Deji or Deji as long as he was concerned.

In July this year, some young party youths, which I proudly led kick-started a movement for a structured PDP Social Media Directorate after realizing that Deji was a one-man self appointed social media directorate, we were not only abused by Deji through his Twitter handle, he also denounced our efforts to instill a system that will advance Young people in the party, but we were never shaken. Fortunately for us, our agitation was welcomed by the party hierarchy and a system is at present implemented! However, that episode will never leave our memory. I realised how wrong I was to have supported his ambition to be the Deputy Publicity Secretary of PDP in the botched May 19 National Convention.

It is an irony that the same Deji that opposed a system that should better the lot of young people in the party would now claim to be an advocate of the same young people after losing that thing that he profited from.

Insults On Buhari:
It is irony that Mr Adeyanju Deju will be uttering these words, trying to act the good guy whereas he has been among the black sheep in the party, the system man of sort.

It will be recalled that on April 1st this year, Adeyanju called President Buhari an Animal, a man that is old enough to be his father.

Prior to that, Mr Adeyanju openly insulted Senators Stella Oduah, David Mark and Ben Bruce on December 26, 2015 for hailing the President's budget. He labeled them "cowards".

Again on the 14th of July, Adeyanju took to his twitter handle to call the President a copycat for wearing a military uniform, alleging that he was imitating ex-president Jonathan, it didn't matter to him that the President is the Commander in Chief.  What could be more petty than that?

It is even on record that Deji, without authorisation from the party would release Press statements on behalf of the party to insult the President through the now defunct Twitter handle of the party. In fact, this stopped immediately he was reminded that he holds no position within the party.

When did Adeyanju realise that the President has "good intention"? Did he speak with the President?

On The State of PDP:
Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

Not Against Deji's Decision To Quit But?
While I'm not against the right of Adeyanju to align politically based on his conviction, I find it ridiculous that the same Adeyanju that rose and became prominent through the old order would be the one to criticise a system that he stuck to and defended simply because he couldn't profit from the system any further.

Adeyanju should stop playing the attention seeking card but instead face his new political calling. I assure him that the Nigeria youths are no more gullible like he would want to assume. Truth is, he will not be missed.

I sympathise the young party faithfuls that antagonised me and other young people that sacrificed and put efforts to rebuild the party but were meant to believe that we were fighting personal battle with Mr Adeyanju. I am sure that by now they understand the true position, but if not, I hope they would soon.

Having said this, I have some questions for Adeyanju and the public:

1. When he contested for the National Publicity Secretary office, he had a crowdfunding that went directly to his first bank account, the Convention was botched, but what is the state of the monies that people donated?  Has he converted it to his personal day to day funds?

2. Still on the money, haven left the PDP, is it not morally right for him to surrender the monies to donors or was it another "format" to make money for personal aggrandizement? Is it not morally right for Mr Adeyanju to tell donors how he went about their monies since the Convention was botched?

3. When did Mr Adeyanju realised that PDP needs reformation? Is it today or after he was told that the office he was parading as Director was non existent in the party? Did Deji Adeyanju realise this when he held the party to ransom by his refusal to surrender the now defunct Twitter handle (@PDPNigeria) which led to the party to create a new Twitter handle @OfficialPDPNig. Even at that, Adeyanju and his lackeys never for once never never supported the advancement of the new handle but instead have made some of us their sworn enemies.

4. Did Adeyanju just realised that PDP is hopeless after he and his boys coordinated the PDP SM Situation room in the November 26th governorship election in Ondo state?

While I agree that nobody is beyond redemption, it is also correct to say that he that is coming to equity must come with clean hands.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

shared on Palmchat network
... A beautiful nonsense!
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
MadamExcellency:

Bringing you into limelight is the greatest mistake we have made. Continue destroying your future on the alter of temporary falling out of favour.

Bye.
[/s]
We? Who are the we that brought Tonye into limelight? Maybe you should even ask Oche who was Barcanista before I even moved to PDP. Truth is, you are pained, embittered and inconsequential in the scheme of things in PDP and National politics.

And I will say it anywhere, I have NEVER been on the payroll of any party whether PDP or APC, neither have I been on the payroll on ANY Chieftain! No party made me prominent or popular, God did!

Quote me anywhere... Stop being a frustrated clown dear ipod yoot!
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
As for ipod, you people are clowns. You have even abandoned Kanu in Kuje to be shouting Atiku.... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by baybeeboi: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:
Una still dey carry political party matter for head?

Thank God i have repented. cheesy

grin grin grin d thing don heavy you no be small.

Kudos. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by baybeeboi: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As for ipod, you people are clowns. You have even abandoned Kanu in Kuje to be shouting Atiku.... Nonsense!

Your threads are becoming boring lately, you engineer the derailing of your own threads and expect meaningful contribution from who?

Just take a look at this thread again from page 1

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Hypocrisy is when you feign ignorance to the wailing of your ipod comrades (indigenous people of delusion) on my person but will always be quick to self-service on my comment each time I respond even without attacking anyone.
I think you need to leave this thread. The heat is much.

But let's reason something, how come the Pro APC, Die Hardd APC, Pro PDP and IPOB youths are attacking you here. It shows the problem is you

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
baybeeboi:

Your threads are becoming boring lately, you engineer the derailing of your own threads and expect meaningful contribution from who?

Just take a look at this thread again from page 1
Actually, the message is on the original post to inform and enlighten not to massage the ego of those frustrated trolling clowns.

As for derailing, they did when they came like swines to spit venom on my person but as a principle, I would rather give a little doze of their medicine.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
I think you need to leave this thread. The heat is much.

But let's reason something, how come the Pro APC, Die Hardd APC, Pro PDP and IPOB youths are attacking you here. It shows the problem is you
And how come you are more concerned than me that is being bashed?

Beside, the only bashers are IPOD Yoots grin and some frustrated clowns seeking my attention sad
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
And how come you are more concerned than me that is being bashed?

Beside, the only bashers are IPOD Yoots grin and some frustrated clowns seeking my attention sad
Stop fighting and learn
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
Stop fighting and learn
Why are you so concerned about me?
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by baybeeboi: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Actually, the message is on the original post to inform and enlighten not to massage the ego of those frustrated trolling clowns.

As for derailing, they did when they came like swines to spit venom on my person but as a principle, I would rather give a little doze of their medicine.

Some of us were ardent followers of your contributions in the politics section though, they came insults like ass licker and all manner at you but u were admired for ignoring them, how you now choose to satisfy the trolling clowns in the stead of the followers of your write-ups beats me.

Solomon Tonye, you cant compare the respect you commanded then with now that you have decided to wrestle with the pigs, gradually, no one will take you serious anymore.

They used to be lots of argument and debate in ur threads but now all we see is ipod and all manner of insult. Well, your thread, u rock them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Election: APGA Chairman Asked To Resign Over Poor Performance / Subject Presidential Candidates, Others To Psychiatric Test – NMA / Ekiti Lawmaker Okuyiga Distributes Food Items, Cash Gifts To Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.