Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order (6949 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are you so concerned about me?
The war you are facing on all sides is much more than you can handle.

Take a break
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by koboko69: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Beremx:
Una still dey carry political party matter for head?

Thank God i have repented. cheesy

Nne, i never see the fruits of our struggle b4 elections oooooo. After all the bullying and baning from admin and some disgraced mods then. Baba con still go dey go against all the things he stand for b4, dey fight people wey help am achieve en dream. I still dey look.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
baybeeboi:

Some of us were ardent followers of your contributions in the politics section though, how you choose to satisfy the trolling clowns in the stead of the followers of your write-ups beats me.

Solomon Tonye, you cant comepare the respect you commanded then with now that you have decided to wrestle with the pigs, gradually, no one will take you serious anymore.

They used to be lots of argument and debate in ur threads but now all we see is ipod and all manner of insult. Well, your threadsm u rock them.
Lol, like I said, I write to inform and enlighten not really to massage any ego nor hurt anybody. I am glad to tell you that this single writeup is all over facebook and Twitter, in fact, the subject subtly responded.

As for those riff-raffs that find it as a sport to denigrate my person and troll, sometimes, it is good to tell a pig that he has no monopoly of being dirty... But, I will return to my ignore mood! Honestly, we need everyone in a society, the sane, insane and clowns.

These are same people(clowns) that thought withdrawing their once upon a time support from me would make me an orphan but instead it has even strengthened my resolve to stick to conviction. It is over one year and Tonye has been doing what he knows how to do best to the glory of God.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
The war you are facing on all sides is much more than you can handle.

Take a break
Am I complaining to you? cheesy
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
As for ipod, you people are clowns. You have even abandoned Kanu in Kuje to be shouting Atiku.... Nonsense!
[/s]

This guy will cry here ooo

Tonye don't worry i know your problem is not beyond 1k recharge card
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Am I complaining to you? cheesy
[/s]
Nope you're crying out i can sense frustration in your posts grin

You don jam kodo

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, like I said, I write to inform and enlighten not really to massage any ego nor hurt anybody. I am glad to tell you that this single writeup is all over facebook and Twitter, in fact, the subject subtly responded.

As for those riff-raffs that find it as a sport to denigrate my person and troll, sometimes, it is good to tell a pig that he has no monopoly of being dirty... But, I will return to my ignore mood! Honestly, we need everyone in a society, the sane, insane and clowns.

These are same people(clowns) that thought withdrawing their once upon a time support from me would make me an orphan but instead it has even strengthened my resolve to stick to conviction. It is over one year and Tonye has been doing what he knows how to do best to the glory of God.
[/s]
A riff raff is a person that depends on monthly stipend for subscription
Unfortunately you do the above so you just found a suitable name for yourself
Kiss the truth
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don't know how free lunch from Omenka became intoxicating that the hangover is not abating anytime soon.

Make no mistake, tonyebarcarnista is now singing his drummer's tune and favourite stanza the "ipod yoot"

How can a young man be so nagging that stimulated pregnant woman becomes more bearable?

What a pity?

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
We? Who are the we that brought Tonye into limelight? Maybe you should even ask Oche who was Barcanista before I even moved to PDP. Truth is, you are pained, embittered and inconsequential in the scheme of things in PDP and National politics.

And I will say it anywhere, I have NEVER been on the payroll of any party whether PDP or APC, neither have I been on the payroll on ANY Chieftain! No party made me prominent or popular, God did!

Quote me anywhere... Stop being a frustrated clown dear ipod yoot!

Wow wow wow
Barcanista the renowned protection seeker from gbawe grin
Yeah we know you to be a desperate guy looking for easy money cheesy
So Tonye you see we know you more than yourself

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:
I don't know how free lunch from Omenka became intoxicating that the hangover is not abating anytime soon.

Make no mistake, tonyebarcarnista is now singing his drummer's tune and favourite stanza the "ipod yoot"

What a pity?
Lol i know grin

the guy na big time loafer grin

Shameless recharge card begger

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by pcicero(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed myself here tonight.

Thank you everyone including the super mod for the subtle jabs.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
tigerclaws:

Lol i know grin

the guy na big time loafer grin

Shameless recharge card begger

From my observation, he can't think through neither does he value classified private discussions.

Doing business with him is the most dangerous adventure one can take.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

From my observation, he can't holdup neither does he value classified private discussions.

Doing business with him is the most dangerous adventure one can take.

tonyebarcarnista is a disgrace. a man with boobss

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
pcicero:
I have thoroughly enjoyed myself here tonight.

Thank you everyone including the super mod for the subtle jabs.
tonyebarcarnista curing high bp since the death of barcanista moniker
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by nwabobo: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Deji Adeyanju, a former self-appointed director of New Media of the  People's Democratic Party(PDP) has in the last 72 hours been insulting the PDP, a party that I am aligned to and chieftains of the party.  Adeyanju even went as far as accusing the PDP of playing opposition of insults on the Buhari's administration and hailed the present government of having "good intentions" but bad advisers. Deji also went ahead to advocate for what he calls a "Youthful Party", and he has been advertising his number as a contact person.

I shall, for the sake of posterity address the points he raised relative to Mr Adeyanju.

Insults On Party Chieftains:
First thing first, Deji lack the moral right to accuse anyone of suppressing the youths from progressing in the party.

Mr Deji has always been a system man. While he paraded himself as Director of New Media, Deji used it as opportunity for self advancement and personal promotion. He converted the party's social media handle to his personal property. Deji had no team, he only assembled a band of sycophants and praise singers, people that would worship him like a deity in order to massage his irrelevant ego. This was Deji that NEVER mentored any young person nor did he push for Youths advancement within the PDP. It was about Deji or Deji as long as he was concerned.

In July this year, some young party youths, which I proudly led kick-started a movement for a structured PDP Social Media Directorate after realizing that Deji was a one-man self appointed social media directorate, we were not only abused by Deji through his Twitter handle, he also denounced our efforts to instill a system that will advance Young people in the party, but we were never shaken. Fortunately for us, our agitation was welcomed by the party hierarchy and a system is at present implemented! However, that episode will never leave our memory. I realised how wrong I was to have supported his ambition to be the Deputy Publicity Secretary of PDP in the botched May 19 National Convention.

It is an irony that the same Deji that opposed a system that should better the lot of young people in the party would now claim to be an advocate of the same young people after losing that thing that he profited from.

Insults On Buhari:
It is irony that Mr Adeyanju Deju will be uttering these words, trying to act the good guy whereas he has been among the black sheep in the party, the system man of sort.

It will be recalled that on April 1st this year, Adeyanju called President Buhari an Animal, a man that is old enough to be his father.

Prior to that, Mr Adeyanju openly insulted Senators Stella Oduah, David Mark and Ben Bruce on December 26, 2015 for hailing the President's budget. He labeled them "cowards".

Again on the 14th of July, Adeyanju took to his twitter handle to call the President a copycat for wearing a military uniform, alleging that he was imitating ex-president Jonathan, it didn't matter to him that the President is the Commander in Chief.  What could be more petty than that?

It is even on record that Deji, without authorisation from the party would release Press statements on behalf of the party to insult the President through the now defunct Twitter handle of the party. In fact, this stopped immediately he was reminded that he holds no position within the party.

When did Adeyanju realise that the President has "good intention"? Did he speak with the President?

On The State of PDP:
Readers would agree with me that since my return journey into PDP and after our loss at the poll, I have continued to advocate that the brand PDP must be rebranded to allow for a new order to be able to challenge the incumbent APC in 2019 and accepted by the Nigeria population. This position though was highly misconstrued by some but I am glad that the party is looking into this direction.

As a party, we must ensure that the system that will encourage young people to be part of leadership in both the country and the party must be entrenched so as to create the needed platform for generational shift in leadership. A new order of political leadership MUST take place within the party.

However, for this to be achieved, the old order that is driven by monetisation, godfatherism, nepotism and impunity, must be rooted out.

Not Against Deji's Decision To Quit But?
While I'm not against the right of Adeyanju to align politically based on his conviction, I find it ridiculous that the same Adeyanju that rose and became prominent through the old order would be the one to criticise a system that he stuck to and defended simply because he couldn't profit from the system any further.

Adeyanju should stop playing the attention seeking card but instead face his new political calling. I assure him that the Nigeria youths are no more gullible like he would want to assume. Truth is, he will not be missed.

I sympathise the young party faithfuls that antagonised me and other young people that sacrificed and put efforts to rebuild the party but were meant to believe that we were fighting personal battle with Mr Adeyanju. I am sure that by now they understand the true position, but if not, I hope they would soon.

Having said this, I have some questions for Adeyanju and the public:

1. When he contested for the National Publicity Secretary office, he had a crowdfunding that went directly to his first bank account, the Convention was botched, but what is the state of the monies that people donated?  Has he converted it to his personal day to day funds?

2. Still on the money, haven left the PDP, is it not morally right for him to surrender the monies to donors or was it another "format" to make money for personal aggrandizement? Is it not morally right for Mr Adeyanju to tell donors how he went about their monies since the Convention was botched?

3. When did Mr Adeyanju realised that PDP needs reformation? Is it today or after he was told that the office he was parading as Director was non existent in the party? Did Deji Adeyanju realise this when he held the party to ransom by his refusal to surrender the now defunct Twitter handle (@PDPNigeria) which led to the party to create a new Twitter handle @OfficialPDPNig. Even at that, Adeyanju and his lackeys never for once never never supported the advancement of the new handle but instead have made some of us their sworn enemies.

4. Did Adeyanju just realised that PDP is hopeless after he and his boys coordinated the PDP SM Situation room in the November 26th governorship election in Ondo state?

While I agree that nobody is beyond redemption, it is also correct to say that he that is coming to equity must come with clean hands.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

shared on Palmchat network

Truth is since PDP social media handles especially twitter were taken from Deji, they've been tweeting nonsense.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
ipod yoots una no go sleep?
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwabobo:

Truth is since PDP social media handles especially twitter were taken from Deji, they've been tweeting nonsense.
You may as well join Deji!

The Twitter handle is in order, rebuilding is ongoing! The old order is being phased out for the new!
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by zicoraads: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
We? Who are the we that brought Tonye into limelight? Maybe you should even ask Oche who was Barcanista before I even moved to PDP. Truth is, you are pained, embittered and inconsequential in the scheme of things in PDP and National politics.

And I will say it anywhere, I have NEVER been on the payroll of any party whether PDP or APC, neither have I been on the payroll on ANY Chieftain! No party made me prominent or popular, God did!

Quote me anywhere... Stop being a frustrated clown dear ipod yoot!
Baba the baba! Tonye, the prominent man grin cheesy
This is a good example of delusions of grandeur! How you manage to convince yourself that you are important and a celebrity of sorts is way beyond me. Although I don't blame you one bit. All blame goes to Seun who decided, for whatever reason, to promote all the garbage you churned out consistently to Nairaland's FP. Hence giving you that false sense of 'I am important'.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

The Twitter handle is in order, rebuilding is ongoing! The old order is being phased out for the new!
[/s]

mgbeke inconsequential elements feeling funkey grin

rebuilding my asss
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
zicoraads:

Baba the baba! Tonye, the prominent man grin cheesy
Abi o my brother. Na Baba God be baba. Them haters would never stop hating and trolling
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by MadamExcellency: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

We are still checking account books from salesmen, shops and trying to reconcile them with bank balances.

My husband understands.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
cry cry baby tongue
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

We are still checking account books from salesmen, shops and trying to reconcile them with bank balances.

My husband understands.
hehehehehehe while he's busy working his sorry asss off just to justify his free drinks and recharge card grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by zicoraads: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Abi o my brother. Na Baba God be baba. Them haters would never stop hating and trolling
And he missed the sarcasm cheesy grin

Goodnight, Tonye.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by nwabobo: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, I hold nothing against Deji as a person but my position is that he should quit in peace.

The PDP is undergoing Reformation, a new order is being established in the system. This new order will fish out the old.

That's the truth

Reformation with Chairman Sheriff? Una never see something.
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
zicoraads:

And he missed the sarcasm cheesy grin

Goodnight, Tonye.
And you also missed the sarcasm... Sleep well grin
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwabobo:

Reformation with Chairman Sheriff? Una never see something.
Senator Ahmed Makarfi remains the Authentic chairman
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
And you also missed the sarcasm... Sleep well grin
sharap begger

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by nwabobo: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That new Twitter handle belongs to the bin. Buhari is more educated than whoever is handling that account. Even Becomerich aka Musiwa would do better.

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Senator Ahmed Makarfi remains the Authentic chairman

we know tonyebarcarnista but first stop singing like canary just for 1k recharge card
you can earn it if you work hard cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwabobo:

That new Twitter handle belongs to the bin. Buhari is more educated than whoever is handling that account. Even Becomerich aka Musiwa would do better.
Like I said, the PDP SM is on a rebuilding stage, it hasn't been fully built. By tthe grace of God things will become stabilised after the convention.

and the ipod yoot above doesn't even know that the reply was targeted at @Ochornogor, while others captured were part of those in the conversation. Ipot youth try to learn how twitter works
Re: Dear Deji Adeyanju, Stop Deceiving Yourself, You Were Part Of The Old Order by tigerclaws: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwabobo:

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Tambuwal’s Victory / UN Peace Keeping Trucks Already In Nigeria / Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.