Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (36762 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Royals1st: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
adioolayi:
I'm voting PMB in 2019 if he contest again..

Why using the word (WE)? Speak for ur self
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Smart78(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pmb should simply hornor his aggreement with the south and hand over power to the south after completing his eight years...if the north thinks they can cheat the south by changing Buhari with another candidate who will still come and do eight years ahhh no thats cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by kenkel: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
gabazin080:
Gala is now N60
Handkerchief is N70
Titus sardine is N300
Detergent is N30 Egg roll with halfway egg N80 Smallest bread N70
Angels of the Lord are the trumpets
not ready yet??
bro what r you saying, gala is 70, smallest bread is 80, everything is very expensive, I went to market to buy food stuffs for soup on sunday morning, I ended up buying 1 tuber of yam with tomatotoe nd prepared egg source, my bro if you point meat, the prize wey dem go call for you eeh or you wan prize fresh fish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Royals1st: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Godprotectigbo2 post=51665457] grin grin i stand with bubu[/quote

And ur leg will break with babu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ndcide(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
“President Buhari has been a monumental failure and the north shouldn’t support him in 2019 if it wants to retain power. Anti-corruption has always been the hallmark of northerners in government, but this government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

What on earth made this man say such.

“All northern leaders, from Tarka to Aminu Kano and Sardauna, are not nepotistic, but the Buhari administration is the most nepotistic that has ever been since independence.

Is this man trying to lie again. something that is in the blood. mcheew..

“So, the north is justified culturally, politically and morally to replace Buhari in 2019 if it chooses to do so.

CHUKLES...

The north has been categorical when it wants power, it also didn’t hesitate when to let it go. And when it wanted it back, it said so categorically. Now, it must show clearly that it wants to retain power by replacing Buhari.

angry angry ... This man should know that other part of the country don't like this kind of statement. we have our own interpretation of it...who una be sef.

But why this attack on the much loved buhari? hummm.. love turn sour.

Hello, passingshot, dropshot, progressive01, omenka, ngeneukwenu, and not forgetting Fiizznation, What say you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Shome36(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
I swear to God I'm going to vote for him again if he contest in 2019......Wait! are you even thinking he's not contesting? adjust Brain pls.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Bekimbo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenkel:
bro what r you saying, gala is 70, smallest bread is 80, everything is very expensive, I went to market to buy food stuffs for soup on sunday morning, I ended up buying 1 tuber of yam with tomatotoe nd prepared egg source, my bro if you point meat, the prize wey dem go call for you eeh or you wan prize fresh fish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Shome36(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
I swear to God I'm going to vote for him again if he contest in 2019......Wait! are you even thinking he's not contesting? adjust ur brain pls.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
spartan50:
Buhari never had anything to offer. But he has come so he has to leave.. Young technocrats is what we crave for not this old monkeys

jonathan was younger...what happend??..

we dont have time to experiment,,joor..

our lifes is in danger..

do you want to be forced as a christian to read the koran or heads off??...

think...
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
puritygen:

Source: https://thewhistler.ng/story/buhari-could-hasten-the-break-up-of-nigeria-junaid-mohammed
I will always repeat myself here again and again, if pmb Bleep up till 2019 elections, the same set of the masses that vote him in last year will vote him out again in 2019 presidential election. My advice for him and his excos is to hit the ground running and do the needful. 2016 is almost gone. Inflation rate is at 20 percent increase. Not good for the masses. My prayer is that famine should not occur in 2017.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I will always repeat myself here again and again, if pmb Bleep up till 2019 elections, the same set of the masses that vote him in last year will vote him out again in 2019 presidential election. My advice for him and his excos is to hit the ground running and do the needful. 2016 is almost gone. Inflation rate is at 20 percent increase. Not good for the masses. My prayer is that famine should not occur in 2017.

una dont get it..

even if its armaggedon in 2019...

we will still vote buhari!!!..

and if things get resly that bad in 2019..
we will.bend the constitution a bit and vote him
president for life!!!...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by allbright(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
"The main truth"
"While describing Buhari as a monumental failure as president, he said the north needs to replace Buhari in 2019 if it wants to retain power"
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Ecosystem4u: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jafar1:

never wish anyone death no matter what

I dont just wish him death but also for vultures to feast on his carcass. D haggard old fool is not whort anything!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

I dont just wish him death but also for vultures to feast on his carcass. D haggard old fool is not whort anything!!!!!

migrate to europe..
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Ecosystem4u: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shome36:
I swear to God I'm going to vote for him again if he contest in 2019......Wait! are you even thinking he's not contesting? adjust ur brain pls.

When last did u take your medicine?
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Lasskeey: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
So true. We all pray the hopeless bastard gets mental illness before then angry sad
YOUR OWN DEATH IS ALSO AROUND THE CORNER ! EVERYONE MUST DIE !!! SO NO NEED TO WISH SOMEONE DEATH ! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
So true. We all pray the hopeless bastard gets mental illness before then angry sad

You mean Junaidu of course.
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by adioolayi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Royals1st:

Why using the word (WE)? Speak for ur self
Are you using glasses??
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ajalawole(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
bro u wicked ooo
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Opakan2: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
wey flatrons still dey rejoice cos PMB dey toast their yeye leaders towards 2019

some people go still get high bp for this country.. even PMB now has enemies in the North and best south (SW)
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by adioolayi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Hopeless son of a bi**ch
How is my personal decision your headache if you are not good with it....just get your pvc and let's meet at the pool
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by borntosuccess(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
it's we'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.