Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62363 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by firfinch101(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

Very laughable and mediocre argument to join MMM.

"I just donate my free money and another will donate to me"

DAMNNNNN!!!

How did we get to this point. When I see people with this kind of reasoning, I just conclude that an average MMM member has average mind.
What you don't know, you don't know. It's as simple as that. For everything there is a guiding principle, understanding the principle is what's most important. Nobody can force you to do what you have no interest in doing.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pylony:
Hahaha! Minion heading to the Air-pot, am not suprised where you place that shapeless thing you call a brain, its definately up your rectum for safe keep, poo head. Laughter indeed i'll, convulsing in it grin. And should that get you off limit, you can as well go hug the fattest bomb wired boko haramist to a safe journey to the great Beyond.
I want to apologise for the bad words I have hurled at you. I have never engaged in an e-fight with anyone before-it's not my style. I am sorry for the hurtful words. Thank you. Cheers
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
DanPel:
My Aunt wanted to introduce me to dis sh*t last wk,bt as she was talkin to me abt it,i purposely dont listen,she knew me 4dat,dat once u talk to me and i am less affected,i dnt care.
MMM,BETTING or anyother money doubling scheme is really bad. Let your normal income okay you.
in life,People are entitle to their choices! #justareminder
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
phemmyutd:
I was never a fan of this pastor, but after watching this video I was forced to check history of this MMM man history on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

I pity those involving in this scheme, any day MMM reaches it target, that's the end
Their monies isn't it?!
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
SmartMugu:
Is he going to refund those church members that paid tithes and offerings to his church from the 'satanic' money they made from MMM?
Some people need to know when to stop saying thrash. In his head, he will rather prefer everyone that listens to whatever he tells them to do the routine - keep their money in the bank, withdraw it and come and pay tithes and offerings with it. As long as it's coming from the bank, it's holy, from MMM its demonic - in his head.

To be frank, which one is more 'demonic' , the existing banking system or MMM? Banks take deposits from one person to offer loans to another to earn interests for their personal gains. MMM let's people deal directly with each other offering and receiving help and doesn't tie people's lives up with loan payments.

Now, why is this pastor saying nonsense when him and his church own bank accounts and are a part of a bigger messed up scheme. If banking isn't a ponzi scheme, let everyone withdraw their funds at the same time from all banks and see what happens.
guy you just nailed it jawe!

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
PointZerom:

At least he have warned them against it, any body that brings such money to the Church is on his own. Like my Pastor always say 'If you are not born again Pls don't bring your money to the church'.
religious bigotery!no wonder there's so much penury in christiandom!#makesmesick
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
sportskid:
The church is the reason why many Christians are Poor. Its so sad.
True that!you spoke my mind!...sadly it will forever remain so until they snap out of that trance
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by PointZerom: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Unitedabby:
religious bigotery!no wonder there's so much penury in christiandom!#makesmesick

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by kaymart: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2016
donlee235:
i was on moratorium for 2 weeks after GH.
be patient.

How did u go about it? what did they require of u? and what did they accuse you of?
pls oblige me
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

I want to apologise for the bad words I have hurled at you. I have never engaged in an e-fight with anyone before-it's not my style. I am sorry for the hurtful words. Thank you. Cheers
apology accepted but your words never hurt a fly around me. But come oo is it true that your beloved mmm has crashed so soon? Tell me its not true. grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
apology accepted but your words never hurt a fly around me. But come oo is it true that your beloved mmm has crashed so soon? Tell me its not true. grin
You see what disturbs me right from the beginning about you is not MMM but your mindset. Remember the first question I asked you: What joy will it give you if it crashes? What joy will it give if I tell someone don't travel in that car and the person does and then has an accident. Will it give me pleasure to say' I told you so'? MMM has not crashed but even if it does even life itself with its mysterious power ends. So?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

You see what disturbs me right from the beginning about you is not MMM but your mindset. Remember the first question I asked you: What joy will it give you if it crashes? What joy will it give if I tell someone don't travel in that car and the person does and then has an accident. Will it give me pleasure to say' I told you so'? MMM has not crashed but even if it does even life itself with its mysterious power ends. So?
Guy God bless ur father. Ahhhhh. U don answer this guy pass. Na u biko
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by nmreports: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Zedoo:

Nope. Somethings just bring out the "insolent" in me.

Okay o.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by nmreports: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2016
timota:
mmm is not money doubling scheme ,neither is it gambling (cos there is no cut one im mmm everyone wins every day,and no central account) and we know the source of money in mmm it is from ordinary citizen donating to each other. Be informed

Great and thanks.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by PointZerom: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Unitedabby:

What do you have to say now that MMM??.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
PointZerom:

What do you have to say now that MMM??.
no investment is totally safe dude!
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Unitedabby(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=PointZerom post=51753488][/quote]as they say,"truth is bitter."#livewithit
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by econity(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2020
pseudonomer:

Because Robbery case has negative effect on the community. But MMM has no negative effect on those not participating in it... Think smartly! #Envy is what I see.

Hope you saw and witnessed the negative effect MMM brought to your family through the depression you went through.
Hope you've completely recovered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by pseudonomer: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2020
econity:

Hope you saw and witnessed the negative effect MMM brought to your family through the depression you went through.
Hope you've completely recovered?

Ode...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.