Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React (62377 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I Don’t See Any Election In 2019, Says Apostle Suleman / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Rozaystunna(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
mykeljosef:

its like they r using your sen. se to boil water for the eba

what part of let them do it at their own risk dont u get....
do u see me advising anyone against it or condemning mmm

i said do it but be Ready to bear the side effects if it goes bad

mtshewwww Nigerians n their yeye guilty conscience to simple statements

k den stay broke
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by odimbannamdi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
infogenius:
The pastor is right.
Today makes it one week I gh and
I am yet to receive my money.
I have not had easy sleep in the past few
days.
Asked a scammer to provide me with help
he put up a fake payment screen shot of payment of another amount to
Someone else to buy time. Nothing is happening since then
No help from support. Just believing in God
to get my money back even if it is my investment
and run for my dear life
What an experience.

Hello bro, I will address your issues stepwisely.

1. You are MORATORIUM because you edited or changed one of your details (password or bank account details) less than 14days to requesting to Get Help.

Moratorium is security measure aimed at protecting your money. When a hacker compromises your account, the first thing he does is to change your password to shut you out and to edit your bank details to his so that he can help himself to your mavros.

So, the system probably thinks your account has been compromised. Simply write to Support, detailing them that you were the one that made the changes, then attach a scanned copy of your ID. Your moratorium should be lifted soon

2. Most times, fake POP uploaders do that to buy time more than the given 48hours, and they usually pay up later. 72hours after they have uploaded their fake POP, a question mark will appear on the pairing slip and Support will ask you if you have received payments or not.

You would click the option that says you haven't received payment, then upload your account statement showing transactions during that period.

Once Support scrutinizes it and sees that you truly didn't receive that payment, the other person will get banned and you will get assigned to someone else to assist you.

You see, MMM just requires 3 things from us:

- PARTICIPATION ONLY WITH OUR SPAREMONEY
- PATIENCE
- HONESTY.

You can hit me up so I can assist u more

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by mykeljosef: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
k den stay broke

and who told you am broke...

clearly you might be physically comfortable with what u gain from mmm
but menta lly and creatively you are broke
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
pseudonomer:

Even in stock, you lose money. Going into Agriculture, Trade or ICT is a risk, and a lot of people lose money in business every time and then. I only advised risk only what you can lose. Be smart!

Stop beating around the bush and answer the simple question.. My question has nothing to do with stock exchange knowing fully well you're no stock broker. grin
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Rozaystunna(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
mykeljosef:

and who told you am broke...

clearly you might be physically comfortable with what u gain from mmm
but menta lly and creatively you are broke
so investing money is mentally being broke? Tell me more, you're obviously pained that others are earning some money at the end of every month #staybroke
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

Fear you? How pathetic. I no fear death, hell, na you wey I no even fit see apart from your negative words online I go fear? It's your mindset that is the tragedy here. You are really suffering in the prison of your heartless expectation. I cannot for the life of me derive joy from the pain and sorrow of others even to the extent of praying that whatever they venture into should crash, should give way, should be destroyed. How old are you? Cos this is the mentality of a child.
How old are you? What a silly 21st century question on the internet..lol. I would have say, ask google but will rather pretend i do not see that grin.
Don't fear me all the same but you or the founder of the financial scheme can't stop me from celebrating it's fall (pain and sorrows you called it) just get that into your skull.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Kakamorufu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Curvinus:
Gents, the financial apocalypse is finally upon us, this time in ur own bank account. Our dear MMM has finally hit the rocks, with folks being asked to give help over a weak before release date while others are unable to get help of their principal sum. Oh well, ultimate cycler to the rescue I'm hoping. Chai, Tears just de flow...
ultimate cycler wey no dey open again
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Adeoba10(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
charlsecy:
Believe what the media says about MMM and its founder at your own peril. I am highly surprised that even Wikipedia allows propaganda on their platform.

The Russians who voted the founder of MMM into power even while he's in prison speaks much about the man's innocence. If he really defrauded the people, why would they vote for him to become Deputy at State Duma?
Do you think wikipeadia can upload such biography without proper research? i dont pray for the scheme to crash, but participant shld be on alert.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by kaymart: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
donlee235:
i was on moratorium for 2 weeks after GH. be patient.

why were u placed on moratorium and au did u go abou it?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.

Check this out:
https://www.nairaland.com/3487966/mmm-fraud-watch-graphic-analysis
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by infogenius(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:

1. You are MORATORIUM because you edited or changed one of your details (password or bank account details) less than 14days to requesting to Get Help.

Moratorium is security measure aimed at protecting your money. When a hacker compromises your account, the first thing he does is to change your password to shut you out and to edit your bank details to his so that he can help himself to your mavros.

So, the system probably thinks your account has been compromised. Simply write to Support, detailing them that you were the one that made the changes, then attach a scanned copy of your ID. Your moratorium should be lifted soon

2. Most times, fake POP uploaders do that to buy time more than the given 48hours, and they usually pay up later. 72hours after they have uploaded their fake POP, a question mark will appear on the pairing slip and Support will ask you if you have received payments or not.

You would click the option that says you haven't received payment, then upload your account statement showing transactions during that period.

Once Support scrutinizes it and sees that you truly didn't receive that payment, the other person will get banned and you will get assigned to someone else to assist you.

- PATIENCE
- HONESTY.

Thank you , thank you, Thank you. I deeply appreciate.
Anyway i didn't change my bank details rather I added another one.

With number 2, you are right, the payment slip is with question mark
since Saturday.
I did send my account statement this morning but I was asked to
post in the order chat box. Which i have done.

I have opened another ticket this evening and supplied all the information
required such as
1.email (except password)
2.Order No.
3.Request No.
4.Personal office login
5.sender contacts
6.receiver's contact
And then i Attached proofs

Let me believe God that I will get my funds.
Once again, Thank you very much.
You are a dear friend.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by kaymart: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Engrpj:

Why didn't you read the rules before Joining..? Before Your account will be placed on Moratorium you must have Either Temper with your Account details, or Ur account was used to Register twice, or you added another acct details...... So don't Blame MMM for your Moratorium Please and Moratorium is a Safety measure MMM Uses.. ... meanwhile wait for support they will definitely respond to you and tell you the reason for your Moratorium and the Solution To it... Moratorium takes at most 14 dayz to be lifted...

at most?
so, after 2wks, they 'll automatically lift it on their own?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by mykeljosef: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
so investing money is mentally being broke? Tell me more, you're obviously pained that others are earning some money at the end of every month #staybroke

m not even in nigeria why should i be bothered about those gaining from mmm
the greatest poverty is poverty ofthe mind which is why you are menta lly broke

i mean on what grounds are you arguing... investing money in what exactly ? ? ? ponzi scheme
every singe dime spent is an investment only difference is some pays immediately n other takes time

so think well before you reply me again
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pylony:
How old are you? What a silly 21st century question on the internet..lol. I would have say, ask google but will rather pretend i do not see that grin.
Don't fear me all the same [/b]but you or the founder of the financial scheme can't stop me from celebrating it's fall[b] (pain and sorrows you called it) just get that into your skull.
A silly question for an obviously silly minded sadist.This is why I say you are a child, no! A child is even better. You are childish in a twisted and perverse sort of way. An adult will not think at this ridiculously low level. I grieve for you because apart from being childish, you are also ignorant. You do not know that on no account must you desire the downfall, the pain and sorrows of others because what you wish for others is what will come to you. The person wey say others water no go boil, him own no go even hot. You might be surprised that before that day comes for MMM to crash, you yourself might have crashed because you, just a single person is pitting yourself against the positive vibrational frequencies of millions. You must be a secondary school student, a puerile minded one at that because an adult cannot descend this low. Smh
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by charlsecy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Adeoba10:
Do you think wikipeadia can upload such biography without proper research?
Sometimes, they don't. I remember reading on Wikipedia that MMM in Zimbabwe crashed even though it's false.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

A silly question for an obviously silly minded sadist.This is why I say you are a child, no! A child is even better. You are childish in a twisted and perverse sort of way. An adult will not think at this ridiculously low level. I grieve for you because apart from being childish, you are also ignorant. You do not know that on no account must you desire the downfall, the pain and sorrows of others because what you wish for others is what will come to you. The person wey say others water no go boil, him own no go even hot. You might be surprised that before that day comes for MMM to crash, you yourself might have crashed because you, just a single person is pitting yourself against the positive vibrational frequencies of millions. You must be a secondary school student, a puerile minded one at that because an adult cannot descend this low. Smh
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mujtahida:

Hahaha i can only but laugh at all the junks this old man sat and composed. Mr old man, your little sermon on the mount wont make this "child" have a change of heart to that one thing, "to have fun, laugh and celebrate" over the downfall of your precious scheme aka mmm. By the way you're invited in advance grin..LOL, will get you a cold CAN of Red bull (red bull gives you wings) to chill down your pained typing fingers.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Kposkila: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:

The whole idea is flawed..
no explanation can change that. it's all about free money
you're not putting any input like brainwork or time.. just there to see your money tripple
What about free money?
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Adeoba10(m): 1:58am On Dec 07, 2016
charlsecy:
Sometimes, they don't. I remember reading on Wikipedia that MMM in Zimbabwe crashed even though it's false.
Aiit man
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Pylony:
Hahaha i can only but laugh at all the junks this old man sat and composed. Mr old man, your little sermon on the mount wont make this "child" have a change of heart to that one thing, "to have fun, laugh and celebrate" over the downfall of your precious scheme aka mmm. By the way you're invited in advance grin..LOL, will get you a cold CAN of Red bull (red bull gives you wings) to chill down your pained typing fingers.
I laugh at and weep for you at the same time. Your sadistic expectation of pain tells me that you obviously lack joy in your life. You will wait for long to laugh. I pity your dark life and those who know such a morose person as you in real life. Red Bull? I wouldn't touch that poison with a bean pole. I no talk am say you are a sad person. You really need the red bull to unchain your soul from the prison of pain and unhappiness it is in. I gat no need for red or white bull. Wingspread - that's how my heart is. I own the universe cos my heart embraces all with Joy and love and goodwill.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Mujtahida:

I laugh at and weep for you at the same time. Your sadistic expectation of pain tells me that you obviously lack joy in your life. You will wait for long to laugh. I pity your dark life and those who know such a morose person as you in real life. Red Bull? I wouldn't touch that poison with a bean pole. I no talk am say you are a sad person. You really need the red bull to unchain your soul from the prison of pain and unhappiness it is in. I gat no need for red or white bull. Wingspread - that's how my heart is. I own the universe cos my heart embraces all with Joy and love and goodwill.
Laughing and weeping, all at the same time? No no no, guy you seriously need to go see a psychiatrist before it degenerates into the hyper stage of no return. grin grin I will laugh at mmm's downfall, and you're sad about it already..lol, you're a real sadist hope you know that.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Mujtahida:

Laughing and weeping, all at the same time? No no no, guy you seriously need to go see a psychiatrist before it degenerates into the hyper stage of no return. grin grin I still stick to plan, "i will laugh at mmm's downfall", you or any minions on the band wagon can't do a thing about it, i repeat can't do a thing about it. You can join me in laughing it out as for the weeping part, i leave you to that. Join me or keep being sad about my point of view, by the way you're sad about it already..lol, you're a real sadist hope you know that.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Pylony:
[/b]Laughing and weeping, all at the same time? No no no, guy you seriously need to go see a psychiatrist before it degenerates into the hyper stage of no return. [b]grin grin I will laugh at mmm's downfall, and you're sad about it already..lol, [/b]you're a real sadist hope you know that[b].
You see? You lack words oooo. You don dey parrot my lines. Simple human experience of paradox this nitwit does not and cannot understand. You run everything through the cesspit of your twisted mind and it comes out warped and sick and diseased. I release you from your bondage, be free! Even before MMM crashes I release you to joy. Oya embrace joy, ode!
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Mujtahida:

You see? You lack words oooo. You don dey parrot my lines. Simple human experience of paradox this nitwit does not and cannot understand. You run everything through the cesspit of your twisted mind and it comes out warped and sick and diseased. I release you from your bondage, be free! Even before MMM crashes I release you to joy. Oya embrace joy, ode!
grin grin MMM MINION, am still going to laugh and celebrate "the great fall".. Keep being that weeping sadist while i laugh.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Pylony:
grin grin MMM MINION, am still going to laugh and celebrate "the great fall".. Keep being that weeping sadist while i laugh.
E pain am! You, can you laugh? You this pessimistic, dark minded, vicious, childish, drunk(Mr cheap poison red bull), ignorant kill joy. I wanted to exorcise the demon of pain from you and release you to joy but you are being pathetically obstinate like a cow. So I abandon you to your sad fate. Off to go check my mavro before I start off for the airport. go drink red bull, maybe it would give you wings.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Pylony(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Mujtahida:

E pain am! You, can you laugh? You this pessimistic, dark minded, vicious, childish, drunk(Mr cheap poison red bull), ignorant kill joy. I wanted to exorcise the demon of pain from you and release you to joy but you are being pathetically obstinate like a cow. So I abandon you to your sad fate. Off to go check my mavro before I start off for the airport. go drink red bull, maybe it would give you wings.
Hahaha! Minion heading to the Air-pot, am not suprised where you place that shapeless thing you call a brain, its definately up your rectum for safe keep, poo head. Laughter indeed i'll, convulsing in it grin. And should that get you off limit, you can as well go hug the fattest bomb wired boko haramist to a safe journey to the great Beyond.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by VICTOFX(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Neozy:
The Day This MMM Thing Will Crash, People Will Be Like Moku Mogbe Modaran.

And that's the real MMM, lol
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by blueAgent(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
azimibraun:
What is Temitope's position on MMM? abi he has not recoverd from the US election wrong prediction or he is playing safe?

Lol... the dude is playing defensive.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by Mujtahida: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pylony:
Hahaha! Minion heading to the Air-pot, am not suprised where you place that shapeless thing you call a brain, its definately up your rectum for safe keep, poo head. Laughter indeed i'll, convulsing in it grin. And should that get you off limit, you can as well go hug the fattest bomb wired boko haramist to a safe journey to the great Beyond.
My boy, Pylony the python for the loony house. I landed safely, seen my clients and heading now to my hotel. I hope to entertain myself with your clownish comments. Meanwhile I bought three cans of red bull for you, My boy.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by billyG(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
ritababe:

may God help you
May God hav mercy on u & suleiman soul.
Re: MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React by billyG(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
odimbannamdi:

- PATIENCE
- HONESTY.

Q/s:Will i b place on moratorium if i change my password,some1 running mmm for me will soon handover to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.