Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52455 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
I dont even need any pussy nigga to kiss my butt.

You can defend anyone you like but go and ask your elders how it is done,they don't jump into ladies fight by shading one for the other. They just watch and scold/praise their so called frnds offline depending on which is required. Oh...i forgot,you are too young to know that or better still your under-evolved brain cant fathom that.

Listen. The only reason I have not tortured or tormented you is cause of your friend "Bliss". Do not think me to have gone soft.smiley
You keep polishing my lines and using em'
For now...
Swerve, you worthless piece of trash.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
hold up cheesy my brain is empty? Wonder what i am using now cheesy , evolved fibroid like u
Now i know what you are trying to do smiley...I wont engage you jude...My attention is costly and i think i've tried,i've given you 0.001%
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2016
PrickGetShoulder:

Listen. The only reason I have not tortured or tormented you is cause of your friend "Bliss". Do not think me to have gone soft.smiley
You keep polishing my lines and using em'
For now...
Swerve you worthless piece of trash.
Your monikers are plenty oo

Centaur
Quivarious
Handsam
now this...What so i expect from someone whose life revolves round NL

they are always stealing your disses,same thing you told Lawlahdey. Get a life niggur! cheesy

Mr torturer grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
No i have not, but someone that knows you told me that the birds in the sky sang melodious songs anytime you are angry..
lol, that person was being sarcastic.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
On rare occasions,if the person asked for it,not as a hobby smiley

Okay but easy does it ma'am. Don't let them send this sobriquet to exile like the other one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by HungerBAD: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
OK leme do this shiii this year..

Name : Ben

Relationship status : In Between

Those I like on romance section : Queensuccubus, falconey

Those I dislike: everyone in the awon weyrey group, everyone in the Knights group

Those I find annoying: Mrcork

Those I can't help but read their posts: explorers

Those I follow and wish follows me back : none

Why do I follow those who follow me: I follow them if they are within same vicinity as I am.

Romancelander that I would have one night stand with but won't date: . Well frankly speaking I want to bang berlynn in a doggy position.

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: none

My favorite mod: lalasticlala

Romancelander I used to get along with but not anymore : Dat should be misspicy. I wonder why everyone used to get along with her but not anymore lately. grin

Romancelanders that I try to avoid quoting: mynd44

Nairalander that I will love to give a dirty slap in public someday: airforce1

Which romancelander is fake: misspicy, laveda,

Nairalander that tries too hard: mrcork

Who do I often disagree with on romance section: none

Romancelander I secretly wish we both can get to know each other : onila, reminiscing

My favorite Romancelanders: adaksbullet

Funniest romancelander: adaksbullet

Romancelander with the best threads: mamagee3

Romancelander's diary I stalk: mhiz

Which nairalander's personality that's similar to mine? : that should be falconey

Nairalander that I would go on a second and first base with? : none

Nairalanders i"ve met physically or i"d like to meet someday : well i"ve met iykekelvins. I"d like to meet adaksbullet, seun, lalasticlala, hungerbad and tosyne2much.

Nairalanders I consider smart : falconey

Which female Nairalander do I consider sexy:? Now this is a stupid question.. you know why? Because Pictures deceive. Unless i've met them physically, only then can I tell if they sexy or nad...

Romancelander I consider ugly: laveda

Romance Section Mr Nice guy ; firstking01

Thanks Bossman.

Appreciate it Sir.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Neyoor:

Okay but easy does it ma'am. Don't let them send this sobriquet to exile like the other one
Yes sire...I've passed my point,i dont know their headache.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Mimzyy:

grin grin.
In twenty minutes, tell me the capital of Ghana without searching Google..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by herzern(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Mehn..

I thouqht this thread's dead..

All drama should be suspended till "as usual" Sunday Niqht Fun please..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Your monikers are plenty oo

Centaur
Quivarious
Handsam
now this...What so i expect from someone whose life revolves round NL

they are always stealing your disses,same thing you told Lawlahdey. Get a life niggur! cheesy

Mr torturer grin

Lol. #Fyi.

This is just a borrowed moniker likewise Quivarious. Anyway. I have indulged you long enough. We are not in the same league.

#Yawns, It's been fun.

#Bye.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
PrickGetShoulder:

Lol. #Fyi.

This is just a borrowed moniker likewise Quivarious. Anyway. I have indulged you long enough. We are not in the same league.

#Yawns, It's been fun.

#Bye.
Okay smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
lol, that person was being sarcastic.
I don't think so, do you know that a prophecy was made by winners chapel general overseer that the name of my wife starts from letter M and ends with ie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Okay smiley

K.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
PrickGetShoulder:

K.
You really try so hard smiley You even have to reply 'Okay' with a 'K'

Samuel tho smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
You really try so hard smiley You even have to reply 'Okay' with a 'K'

Samuel tho smiley

kiss

K.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by herzern(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4590966_img20161210112733110_jpegc472ba0fcdbd8ded45c6ba5ac02903d7

MackBrooklyn/McBrooklyn.

I hail yhu ooh bruh..

Nah two handle yhu dey use view one thread grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
I don't think so, do you know that a prophecy was made by winners chapel general overseer that the name of my wife starts from letter M and ends with ie
wow!

That's cool, I hope you find hersmiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
wow!

That's cool, I hope you find hersmiley
I search all over the world, from east to west and north to south, the only lady with a name that starts with m and ends with ie is www.nairaland.com/makydebbie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
I search all over the world, from east to west and north to south, the only lady with a name that starts with m and ends with ie is www.nairaland.com/makydebbie
Lol, that's just my nick. My name is Deborah, that means it starts with a D and ends with H. But I thought bishop mentioned "name" not "nickname"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4590966_img20161210112733110_jpegc472ba0fcdbd8ded45c6ba5ac02903d7

Mac.kBrooklyn/Mc.Brooklyn.

I hail yhu ooh bruh..

Nah two handle yhu dey use view one thread grin grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba that's not my real face OoO... Me just login into that account to go check my mentions and I found out most of 'em are from this thread cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by herzern(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
Lol, Baba that's not my real face OoO... Me just login into that account to go check my mentions and I found out most of 'em are from this thread cool
I also thouqht of that..

I was quite surprised tho.

How your end nah??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:
I also thouqht of that..
I was quite surprised tho.
How your end nah??
cheesy grin

Boss, my side bam OoO... how about yours?? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by herzern(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
Boss, my side bam OoO... how about yours?? cool

We dey push am ooh baba Mi..

Mack and Mc.......which one be yhur main sev??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:

We dey push am ooh baba Mi..

Mack and Mc.......which one be yhur main sev??

cheesy grin

The latter... I only use the former when the latter got banned cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Tommfrench(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aderola15:
Name: Rola

Are you single, dating or married: Dating kiss

Those u like on Romance Section: Benita27,Emperorkross, lawlahdey, Sweetjude, Photoshoot, Herzern1, Jlopez, iamhatey, suzan404 and Egbon Smellymouth kiss

Those u dislike on Romance section: Rude lil girls angry

Those u find annoying: Rude lil girls angry

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): my friends and Dyt

Those you follow and wish follows you back: will their follow backs gimme money shocked

Why do you follow the people you follow: I love them

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: cheesy grin wink

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: one or two

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting :Mhizbliss

Which Romancelander is fake.: They know themselves, awon grammarians.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Alobright17 tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Tommfrench

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): fine bobo-ism

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : My Twinnie

Your favorite mod: Mynd44

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Smellymouth and adaksbullet

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Explorers, Benita27 and Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Dyt and Mictima

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? :Nil

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Smellymouth

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Alobright17/ Alodull

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). : Seun

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: iffa start to talk.........

NLer(S) you consider smart: Nil

NL member that tries too hard. : Mhizbliss

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Maxi12 Okafor

Who do u often agree with: Benita27

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) :Herzern1

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Lezz

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Jarizod

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). :bbmpin and uncle sexkillz

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :Alobright17/ Alodull
tnx

i'm flattered
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Maxi112: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2016

[b]

Name : Maxwell

Relationship status : single, not searching though.

Those I like on romance section : Lezz, Estharfabian, Onstelly, Herbie27, Diddydiva, thesonofmark, Lovelygurl, teamwolf, ellacute45, kross my nigga. jerzoid, stfuareyougod, charijee (love something about you tho) misshaty, nwaty and (LOM) endless list.....

Those I dislike: none!

Those I find annoying: Mamagee3 jude

Those I can't help but read their posts:
Estharfabian, laveda this girl sha grin thesonofmark, Diddydive

Why do I follow those who follow me: I follow them cause they followed me.

Romancelander that I would have one night stand with but won't date: nah, i don't indulge in such.

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: adura4ever

My favorite mod: Rockitation

Romancelander I used to get along with but not anymore : dollyjoy. I don't know what you filling like, but what you had about me is not true, I'm opposite of what you had, ain't Judas.

Romancelanders that I try to avoid quoting: dollyjoy, misspicy and muva

Nairalander that I will love to give a dirty slap in
public someday: judeefcc, prettyadolisa

Which romancelander is fake: Orlando, gossipfreek

Nairalander that tries too hard: tsamson, herzern

Romancelander I secretly wish we both can get to know each other : Estharfabian, adaura4ever

My favorite Romancelanders: none.

Funniest romancelander: smellymouth and mrcork

Romancelander with the best threads: don't keep tabs on that

Romancelander's diary I stalk: misshatey, Estharfabian, emperorlee

Which nairalander's personality that's similar to mine? : Lsofdk, dude is so blunt with truth

Nairalanders i"ve met physically or i"d like to meet someday : kinginvahala, smellymouth, saint fellow dude is always resolute in whatever he's doing. Gladiator, Juhan, juliaann, ontselly, Diddydiva, ivyy, makydebibe

Nairalanders I consider smart : none

Which female Nairalander do I consider sexy:? See wahala question grin I will pass this one.

Romancelander I consider ugly: nobody is ugly to me.
Romance Section Mr Nice guy ;smellymouth, firstking01

done!

[/b]

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Maxi112:

[b]

Name : Maxwell

Relationship status : single, not searching though.

Those I like on romance section : Lezz, Estharfabian, Onstelly, Herbie27, Diddydiva, thesonofmark, Lovelygurl, teamwolf, ellacute45, kross my nigga. jerzoid, stfuareyougod, charijee (love something about you tho) misshaty, nwaty and (LOM) endless list.....

Those I dislike: none!

Those I find annoying: Mamagee3 jude

Those I can't help but read their posts:
Estharfabian, laveda this girl sha grin thesonofmark, Diddydive

Why do I follow those who follow me: I follow them cause they followed me.

Romancelander that I would have one night stand with but won't date: nah, i don't indulge in such.

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: adura4ever

My favorite mod: Rockitation

Romancelander I used to get along with but not anymore : dollyjoy. I don't know what you filling like, but what you had about me is not true, I'm opposite of what you had, ain't Judas.

Romancelanders that I try to avoid quoting: dollyjoy, misspicy and muva

Nairalander that I will love to give a dirty slap in
public someday: judeefcc, prettyadolisa

Which romancelander is fake: Orlando, gossipfreek

Nairalander that tries too hard: tsamson, herzern

Romancelander I secretly wish we both can get to know each other : Estharfabian, adaura4ever

My favorite Romancelanders: none.

Funniest romancelander: smellymouth and mrcork

Romancelander with the best threads: don't keep tabs on that

Romancelander's diary I stalk: misshatey, Estharfabian, emperorlee

Which nairalander's personality that's similar to mine? : Lsofdk, dude is so blunt with truth

Nairalanders i"ve met physically or i"d like to meet someday : kinginvahala, smellymouth, saint fellow dude is always resolute in whatever he's doing. Gladiator, Juhan, juliaann, ontselly, Diddydiva, ivyy, makydebibe

Nairalanders I consider smart : none

Which female Nairalander do I consider sexy:? See wahala question grin I will pass this one.

Romancelander I consider ugly: nobody is ugly to me.
Romance Section Mr Nice guy ;smellymouth, firstking01

done!

[/b]

You nor see your life Mazi okafor? When church don close naim you they fill your own?

*cough* maxit... must hear this that you claimed to be single.

You they fuckup sha, since then you never still go see that level, juh..?

Na 32 metal drilling for you whenever I catch you physically, chey you understand?
Fix a date for me after Xmas and I will appear at Alpha MP, Mother's Deck, but also keep enough LTs for me to Lut o, you know say I love pvssies, hahahahaha.

Done!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by chronique(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Let me fill this out of boredom.

Name. R**

Age nil

Occupation business

Are you single, dating or married single

Those u like on Romance Section. no idea

Those u dislike on Romance section. No idea

Those u find annoying. Those who quote a lengthy thread just to write "cool, nice, K, or give an advice. Those who always show the propensity to say stupid things, aren't left out.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) none

Those you follow and wish follows you back. None

Why do you follow the people you follow I don't know, honestly.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs don't know

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. 0.0000000000000001

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting irrelevant

Which Romancelander is fake. No idea

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on. Jadekitana

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) I think she's sexily crazy,has an intriguing personality.

Your favorite Romancelander(s) none

Your favorite mod lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s) smellymouth, lastmumu, smellinganus, 190

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads explorer

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? None

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. I don't know

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life all "unrepentant blind" apc supporters.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). Not for public consumption

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life. Good no of auto dealers and clients from here.

NLer(S) you consider smart

NL member that tries too hard. The sad mod that issues out a ban and carries NL on his head like his life depends on it.

NLer(s) you find intriguing so many. Can't remember their handles

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section. none

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. None

Who do u often agree with. Mizmycoli

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) don't know

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy don't know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). No use mentioning their names

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Maxi112: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You nor see your life Mazi okafor? When church don close naim you they fill your own?

*cough* maxit... must hear this that you claimed to be single.

You they fuckup sha, since then you never still go see that level, juh..?

Na 32 metal drilling for you whenever I catch you physically, chey you understand?
Fix a date for me after Xmas and I will appear at Alpha MP, Mother's Deck, but also keep enough LTs for me to Lut o, you know say I love pvssies, hahahahaha.

Done!
why you'd open my nyash for public, I thought is all about being a brothers keeper grin

that should be new year then, forget LT, you'd lut and run grin trust me on that
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Maxi112:
why you'd open my nyash for public, I thought is all about being a brothers keeper grin

that should be new year then, forget LT, you'd lut and run grin trust me on that

Hehehehe, who brother's don help, them they see brothers for recession? Oga go and marry maxit... and leave the babes here for us who are still single.

Hehehe, nice! hope benita27 go they among the LTs make you go keep wait for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.