Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage (18343 Views)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
700john:

A girl should wait till she's at least 25.

She should finish her education. Go to a university . Join the workforce. Get a steady job. Build up a reasonable savings account. Travel the world. Do cool things.

According to some men here, a woman would have reached her expiration date of 25 by the time she is done accomplishes all of these.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by r231(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

According to some men here, a woman would have reached her expiration date of 25 by the time she is done accomplishes all of these.

dammmm i don't know dat dey have expiration date stamped on dem
i must be dealing with an expired woman den may be i should trade her in for a new model lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by modupsie(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
asscend:

its not the church's fault. They are individuals that require that prayer. its not for every body so as a single lady if your not thinking of marriage, forget it and say amen for your sister in christ who really requires that prayer. Its not by force, for you to receive.

i disagree with you jo!
for every woman , there is always a man.
but before that man comes let the woman develop her self esteem, confidence and also the right attitude towards building a sucessful home.
which sister requires a "miracle husband'? only the one that is not sure of her God!

when God sees that a lady is prepared or developed for marriage, he wud bring the right man that requires her help without stress not abrakadaba husband cheesy
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Oluschenco(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
Once she is emotionally mature, age has a little to do about marriage.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by bigrod1: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
these girls are now blaming god and pastors for getting married late instead of themselves
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
quite interesting, i think they should aspire to be working and earning some income
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
r231:

dammmm i don't know dat dey have expiration date stamped on dem
i must be dealing with an expired woman den may be i should trade her in for a new model lol grin grin grin grin grin

You no read the other posts, people dey post----woman get expiration date by 22.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

big rod:

a woman is ready for marriage when she is 22.all these una talk of when she is matured and bull bull bull.the truth is if a woman doesn t get married b4 she is 27,it becomes very hard to do so because most men would want to marry young women.
a man can get married anytime.yeah.anytime.but it will be very difficult for a woman to get married once she is more than 27.

Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Teminio: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
Let’s maintain some level of decorum when we talk about women. We have them as mothers, sisters, daughters, aunties and wives/girlfriends - loved ones, remember?
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by fizzybaba(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
the super story cum brief case and body part got me laffing recklessly in the office.

is it not suspect that virtually all the guys seem to think ladies should take their time before getting married

has it got anything to do with the financial marital responsibilites we always run from? just curious.ready for knocks.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by ubiaa5(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
when they are responsible enough to take care of a family thou i doubt any one is ever ready until they are in that position.Marriage is not easy wether ready or not.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by tolly4real(f): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
A lady can get married if she is matured enough to face lots of challenges, cos marriage is an institute on its own. The way things were when u are dating will be totally different when u get married cos at that time u dnt ve much responsibilities.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fiona0007: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
700john:

A girl should wait till she's at least 25.

She should finish her education. Go to a university . Join the workforce. Get a steady job. Build up a reasonable savings account. Travel the world. Do cool things.

After all these she will never think about getting married anymore! grin
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by koolchicco: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
Menopause. .*soz not on dis thread*
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^ omo, I think u're responding to the wrong thread---- baad guy. cool cool cool
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by koolchicco: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ omo, I think u're responding to the wrong thread---- baad guy. cool cool cool

Oh Really? cool
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
lol ---- tongue tongue
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by markemmi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
A woman is like a tea bag -
you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^ and how is this relevant to the post---- undecided undecided undecided

teabag ko, hotwater ni
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by bawomolo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
markemmi:

umm yes you can, just read the label
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^ lol
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by r231(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
markemmi:

and d man is what? the milk or maybe sugar grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by anims: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
To me a lady is ripe 4 marriage wen is physically n emotionally mature wit gud soil companion
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
anims:

To me a lady is ripe 4 marriage wen is physically n emotionally mature wit gud soil companion

you mean she doesnt have to worry about a job, biz or at least something doing while she is yet to marry?
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
thats exactly how men trap women
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2009
I think it is time for men to talk aloud and let the woman knows their limit, there are so many men that seems to just follow along and marry when they know that they are not capable.
I think ladies too needs to stop nagging when they know they are not finacially ready to be a wife.
What is a woman with no job, no biz and nothing in mind have got to contribute into the home?
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^^^The problem is that the man will silently and painfully lead the woman on----and not fully express how he feels. Either leading to a BITTER break up or a BITTER marriage.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^^^The problem is that the man will silently and painfully lead the woman on----and not fully express how he feels. Either leading to a BITTER break up or a BITTER marriage.

Very true.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
thats the most painful part of it all.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by chudyboy: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
when she is willing to contribute to building a home
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by r231(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
chudyboy:

HAAA
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
chudyboy:

u want make ur wifey dey carry poun-poun for head---
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
chudyboy:

I agree with that, however, i am not saying make she give me money oh, but at least, let her have something she will bring to the table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son's Graduation / And What's So Special About The Male Child? / Love Or Submission...which Should Come First In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.