Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage (18345 Views)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Sissy3(f): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I thot as much too.
Cos it is the work of the man as much as it is that of the woman

no mind am.everything is always about the mother and the girls. forgetting the father and boys have a responsibility too
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 20, 2009
But individuals aren't made of general. It is right to deduce, but induce?? Too many fallacies.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

But individuals aren't made of general. It is right to deduce, but induce?? Too many fallacies.

You have a point and that is why ur own view dont have to be everyone else's
So as to your own person, When and how would u know that you as Michelin is ready for marriage?
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
Bah I do imagine myself married but I am never serene in my fantasies. I keep thinking of all those marital difficulties and haven't yet found the best way to deal with them, always in my mind of course.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

Bah I do imagine myself married but I am never serene in my fantasies. I keep thinking of all those marital difficulties and haven't yet found the best way to deal with them, always in my mind of course.

i will admit that you have been real.
Cos if most ladies think about all the problems that might face them in marriages and do something to find a way to be able to fix it, most wont be in the dilemma they are in now, but most ladies sees to just wanna marry cos all their friends are married.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by lexandra(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
No fixed time, I think when one is ready they know it them selves.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
lexandra:

No fixed time, I think when one is ready they know it them selves.

You think so a woman:
That is still an undergrad in some university.
That dont have a job yet
That has no potential biz going on
Yet worrying the boyfriend that Tola, shade, and others are now married, so she think they need to marry soon, regardless of the age and how much the husband is making

Do u think such woman knows how and when she is ready for marriage
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by vontez(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
I feel that one thing that a man should never attemp and that is to raise a grown women.
If this happen what may take place, she will realize and develope her new mind and it may not include you.

So you know the rest of the story; A SAD DAY IN PARADISE.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ Not sure what to make of this
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by seun07: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
let me share my story with y'all.
my ex gfriend used to disturb the hell out of me, talking about us getting married n all that shit . meanwhile she just started serving and i was just about to go for service, all this was last year anyway' but we'r both 2ru now.I had no job and neither did she, maybe it was the car i had that we were going to sell to feed ourselves, i don't know!
Imagine she disturbed the hell out me that i had to lie to her that we were going to do introduction this year and the funny thing was when we were about to have sex she would say we shouldn't , that her body is the temple of God, but as a sharp guy, i fcked the shit out of her and she fcking luves sex.
Do all these girls really have sense!
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
seun07:

let me share my story with y'all.
my ex gfriend used to disturb the hell out of me, talking about us getting married n all that shit . meanwhile she just started serving and i was just about to go for service, all this was last year anyway' but we'r both 2ru now.I had no job and neither did she, maybe it was the car i had that we were going to sell to feed ourselves, i don't know!
Imagine she disturbed the hell out me that i had to lie to her that we were going to do introduction this year and the funny thing was when we were about to have sex she would say we shouldn't , that her body is the temple of God, but as a sharp guy, i fcked the shit out of her and she fcking luves sex.
Do all these girls really have sense!

I was enjoying your post till u started degrading the woman with your statement.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Sissy3(f): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^

Lol
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ Na true now
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by tRoOE(f): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2009
Financially stable, gotten her BA, MAs e.t.c, good career/ not a job, emotional ready to take responsibilities, strong in d Lord(b/c u need God guidance), e.t.c
Getting married is not an easy task,it takes patience, understanding, Love and especially God
Gud Attitude kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss(very very important)
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2009
tRoOE:

Financially stable, gotten her BA, MAs e.t.c, good career/ not a job, emotional ready to take responsibilities, strong in d Lord(b/c u need God guidance), e.t.c
Getting married is not an easy task,it takes patience, understanding, Love and especially God
Gud Attitude kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss(very very important)

You seems to be the only woman that has been honest about this issue.
So why would a woman wanna worry a man about marriage till she achieve all listed above?
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by tRoOE(f): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So why would a woman wanna worry a man about marriage till she achieve all listed above?

Fhemmmy:

Am speaking for me myself and I, so y shuld i be worried abt other women
People have different priorities, but I have a purpose that need to be fulfilled
God gave me life, so y not accomplish my goals before worrying about marriage
Men comes and goes, but my success stays wit my 4ever cheesy
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2009
tRoOE:

People have different priorities, but I have a purpose that need to be fulfilled
Men comes and goes, but my success stays wit my 4ever cheesy

Lol at that
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You think so a woman:
That is still an undergrad in some university.
That dont have a job yet
That has no potential biz going on
Yet worrying the boyfriend that Tola, shade, and others are now married, so she think they need to marry soon, regardless of the age and how much the husband is making

In a country like Nigeria where jobs are hard to come by i don't feel a job should be among the criteria a woman must have before she is ready for marriage. I know some of my colleagues back in school who got married in their second/third year.
They are all equally working now. So the most important thing is for the lady to have an education or some skills that can make her employable.
But of course the ability of the prospective husband to sustain a family on his paycheck alone must be considered before marrying an undergrad or presently unemployed lady.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
tkjoke:

In a country like Nigeria where jobs are hard to come by i don't feel a job should be among the criteria a woman must have before she is ready for marriage. I know some of my colleagues back in school who got married in their second/third year.
They are all equally working now. So the most important thing is for the lady to have an education or some skills that can make her employable.
But of course the ability of the prospective husband to sustain a family on his paycheck alone must be considered before marrying an undergrad or presently unemployed lady.

I agreed with you that there is and shd always be an exception, however, you think it is fair for the ladies to be a bugger and worry that man that it is time to settle down when they dont even have the basic needs.
A man that is making barely enuf to take care of himself and how the woman wanna make him go to the alter, so what will happen, if 2 months after the wedding, the wife get belle, how would they cope?
These are some of the reasons why i think a woman shd at least have something to fall back on, and not just base "time to marry" on her friends are all married.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I agreed with you that there is and shd always be an exception, however, you think it is fair for the ladies to be a bugger and worry that man that it is time to settle down when they dont even have the basic needs.
A man that is making barely enuf to take care of himself and how the woman wanna make him go to the alter, so what will happen, if 2 months after the wedding, the wife get belle, how would they cope?
These are some of the reasons why i think a woman shd at least have something to fall back on, and not just base "time to marry" on her friends are all married.
No i don't think it's fair for ladies to bug their guys about marraige when they have nothing to contribute financially and the guy is just finding his feet. The decision to marry an unemployed lady must come from the guy himself if he feels he can cope.
I have found that this is usually the case with men in their late thirties who are not married yet but are very comfortable- they have probably worked for like 10yrs and are ready to shoulder whatever responsibilities arise. They are usually the sort that go for undergraduates.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by rubi(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
tRoOE:

Men comes and goes, but my success stays wit me 4ever cheesy

I love the highlighted part well said
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
tkjoke:

No i don't think it's fair for ladies to bug their guys about marraige when they have nothing to contribute financially and the guy is just finding his feet. The decision to marry an unemployed lady must come from the guy himself if he feels he can cope.
I have found that this is usually the case with men in their late thirties who are not married yet but are very comfortable- they have probably worked for like 10yrs and are ready to shoulder whatever responsibilities arise. They are usually the sort that go for undergraduates.

Yes oh.

Ladies seems to wanna know a man`s worth from what he says and what he wears, yet his bank account is not saying same thing
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
Woman that has not contributed into seeing better life for his guy and making noise about settling down . . . .seems have no clue on when she is ready for marriage then
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by SALady(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2009
I enjoyed the post yoooo naira's you make me laugh oooo! thank you all for that though. Anyway I agree with most posters on pesonal growth issues, so true. But then again let us not forget that personal growth is not a destination its a lifelong and neverending journey. Some peole meet their partners before they can acquire much and then they help each other grow from there, by giving the right support, learning from each other etc and they make it. But I guess its always safe for marriage to come after one has worked hard on themselves, and maybe this rules out the age factor.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by lannre(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
whenever she really knows and [b]sure [/b]she is ready.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
SA Lady:

I enjoyed the post yoooo naira's you make me laugh oooo! thank you all for that though. Anyway I agree with most posters on pesonal growth issues, so true. But then again let us not forget that personal growth is not a destination its a lifelong and neverending journey. Some peole meet their partners before they can acquire much and then they help each other grow from there, by giving the right support, learning from each other etc and they make it. But I guess its always safe for marriage to come after one has worked hard on themselves, and maybe this rules out the age factor.
I so much agree with the red bold.
lannre:

whenever she really knows and [b]sure [/b]she is ready.
Some dont even know what they want.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2009
Most women just wanna marry, dont even know if they are ready or not
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2009
^^^ good observation.
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by koolchicco: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2009
Its one thing to open a thread and another to let it die,

Fhemmmmmmmmmy abeg let dis thread rest, HABA!! angry wink
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2009
leave him na! make hin dey enjoy hin thread.  undecided grin
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by koolchicco: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
HABA!! angry The thread has since expired by virtue of time. NO? tongue
Re: When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage by posakosa(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
Nope---- grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

And What's So Special About The Male Child? / My Son's Graduation / Love Or Submission...which Should Come First In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.