Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50939 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by fortunechy(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Indomie n Pepsi will be using style to insult us;we now have indomie hungry man size n pepsi long throat bottle.Very soon we will begin to see Gala okpolo eye size,chinchin big head pack,lacasera waist bottle.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by fortunechy(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
i'm understanding why a lovely lady will shave her eyebrow n still draw it back wit eye pencil n now be looking like cancelled fine art.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Give him whatever he likes/wants - if you can afford it so long it is not illegal (immoral).
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by itzsniper(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.
i swear dz chikala is confused, na ur type go dey single at 35 and blame it on village winch, if I jam ur type bah...... OYO na em u dey

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2016
itzsniper:
i swear dz chikala is confused, na ur type go dey single at 35 and blame it on village winch, if I jam ur type bah...... OYO na em u dey
you can never jam my type cos am nt your type...dnt be ridiculous.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by PAQ(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.

Who says after the alter the husband/wife wouldnt still leave 4 another; best friend, colleague, house maid, driver etc even after kids n many years together? Who says husband/wife wouldnt re-marry 2 or 3 times again?

Wether married or not if u r ever in a relationship were u love and r loved better show it while u can. The alter is no longer the ultimate test of true luv just like Jamb is no longer the true test of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Peacefultosin: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Just be honest and be your true self. No pretense.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by laprince(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
DavidEsq:

Chai c bitterness. Wen u waka follow fun makers and club cruisers, instead of serious-minded peeps, na so so unwashed bitterleaf taste dem go dey leave for ur mouth grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Hard strike.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by DavidEsq(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2016
laprince:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Hard strike.
grin cheesy grin cheesy. Edakun, advice me. Make I take cover?

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Xmen149(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
closeness,faithfulness and peace of mind,.sex is over hyped sad
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mykel25(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.

same way there can't be commitment if I haven't known too much about that lady.... ..i don't c myself saying NO after been committed..... once I make d decision to marry her then I ll be committed..... and if she's not playing wifey role I can't c her in my future n if I can't c her In my future I ll quit d relationship ....for this reason I quit my last relationship cuz she was hungry for the ring n she's not measuring up to d standard n criteria..... I hope to create a post on my last relationship buh that ll be when m less busy.. ladies sincerely ve Alot to learn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by taemilola(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Mouth Action
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Masikay:
I see no reason why Yu have to prove ur love
Life is all about evidence. Love is both a noun and an action word (verb). If you believe a person loves you without evidence you are only being credulous. Credulity is the willingness to believe or trust too readily, especially without proper or adequate evidence. Every person must prove their love.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by olobas(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
What she can give is, not to ask for Money or money for Christmas tinz. Lolz
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by GodsLastBorn: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuyGoats:

One hundred likes for you. I never wasted my time proving nonsense to my hubby. I was just my natural self. No washing plates or clothes no sex but he married me. Those that were playing wife's role were dumped at the end of the day. I vowed never to play a wife's role as a single lady to any guy but as a real wife when my bridesprice is paid.

Just check my signature
Have you heard of side chicks? They're are chicks that are there to do the things that the supposed main chicks/wives choose not to do.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by GodsLastBorn: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chukazu:

alter this, alter that... Is your dad a reverend father, just asking?
lol hahahahahaa lmao its been a while I laughed like this because of something I read on nl, thanks bro.
@GirlInQuestion is your pops a Reverend father? hahahaha well i hope you read and learn or the worst is that time will do the teaching.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Seriously

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by BuyGoats: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
GodsLastBorn:
Have you heard of side chicks? They're are chicks that are there to do the things that the supposed main chicks/wives choose not to do.

Only a girl with low self-esteem will resolve to be a side chick. That means shes not good enough to be a wife or fiancée. My point is I refused to be any guys side chick. If we had broken up, i would have had nothing to lose instead of being heartbroken.
I am a wife and i fulfil my role as a wife. I will never advise any girl to play a role she's not. She will most times be used and dumped or she will most likely be the one begging for marriage as the guy gets it all from her for free.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuyGoats:

One hundred likes for you. I never wasted my time proving nonsense to my hubby. I was just my natural self. No washing plates or clothes no sex but he married me. Those that were playing wife's role were dumped at the end of the day. I vowed never to play a wife's role as a single lady to any guy but as a real wife when my bridesprice is paid.

Just check my signature

No wonder you ended up on a goat farm. Madam Real wife.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Yes sir undecided
where Do u reside in Lagos ?, i live in Lagos too
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by GodsLastBorn: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuyGoats:

Only a girl with low self-esteem will resolve to be a side chick. That means shes not good enough to be a wife or fiancée. My point is I refused to be any guys side chick. If we had broken up, i would have had nothing to lose instead of being heartbroken.
I am a wife and i fulfil my role as a wife. I will never advise any girl to play a role she's not. She will most times be used and dumped or she will most likely be the one begging for marriage as the guy gets it all from her for free.
you are not the area of concentration, side chicks are like water;/they are here to stay. Obviously you think a girl dating an guy is doing him a favour so case closed.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by BuyGoats: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
CorGier:

No wonder you ended up on a goat farm. Madam Real wife.

You under rate a goat farm
FYI do you know OBJ your former President is a farmer
Ignorance is really the problem of Nigeria youths. They are interested in titles.....
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by justmag(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
loyalty and respect
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuyGoats:

You under rate a goat farm
FYI do you know OBJ your former President is a farmer
Ignorance is really the problem of Nigeria youths. They are interested in titles.....
Prior my resignation, I worked with one of the most sought after coys in Nigeria if that will interest you.... I have time to fulfil my roles as a wife and make money too...
Learn if you will

Madam too-good-to-play-wife-roles-pre-marriage.
I no ask of your life history.

I repeat, so after all your shakara, you STILL ended up on a farm.
I think say your Oga go mollycoddle you nah, wrap you up like egg. It's like all those girls way him dump for you, dodge better bullet.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by BuyGoats: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
CorGier:

Madam too-good-to-play-wife-roles-pre-marriage.
I no ask of your life history.

I repeat, so after all your shakara, you STILL ended up on a farm.
I think say your Oga go mollycoddle you nah, wrap you up like egg. It's like all those girls way him dump for you, dodge better bullet.

Thanks swtty. I've got time for biz only....
Enjoy the role of an Acting wife.
Bye. kiss

My signature
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
BuyGoats:

Thanks swtty. I've got time for biz only....
Enjoy the role of an Acting wife.
Bye. kiss

My signature

Ma, please reserve those kisses for Oga.
BTW, I'm male.
Good luck with the biz.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by StUriah(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.

Take you to the alter my foot.

If you can only prove your love for your bf only when he takes you to the alter it surely means you don't really love him. It shows how selfish you are by concerning yourself with marriage alone. So any dick, cock & cucumber that promised to take you to the alter deserve your love.

I am so sorry for your honeycunts.

Ladies get it to you heads. Wedding cannot guarantee happiness. More lessons are to be learnt from true purpose of marriage which is a lifetime affair.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by bigcp(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:

those that you ve been proving ur love to since, have they been taking them to the altar

hey dear... calm down..i knw some guys ain't worth it...but knw this... is either u love him or u hate him. ..there is no sitting on d fence...so if u can't prove ur love n loyalty 2 him...then prove ur hatred 4 him mk i see where that 1 go carry u reach 4 future....dont let ur past deprive u frm enjoying d good things of life..abi do u think that all r/ship must lead 2 marriage?
even guy do suffer hrt ache 2...no b only girls...
ok?...pls easy on ur bf...if he's worthy...then treat him right...if he isn't. .then dump him...no waste your time with a time waster...u r a lady...i see no reason why a lady go de cold n stiff yet de xpect d guy 2 tk u 2 alter b4 provin ur loyalty...no man with his right senses would do that..
peace out dear...
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Blessograo(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
robosky02:

let me see what they will say

@ Blessograo and AngelAhnie
I don't know but i think been proud if him everywhere including in public should be enough.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by annayawchee: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
just be faithful, be there to advice me when i need them and at least love me.....
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
for me, ,I'd say total submission. respect and faithfulness. .but some guys don't deserve those. I so much hate cheats
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by gemale(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Masikay:
I see no reason why Yu have to prove ur love
because love transcends just saying those 3 words. Anybody (including ur worst enemy) can tell u dey love u bt only d few who really mean it wld b able 2 prove it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.