Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50871 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by hardbody: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Izen:

You are the type she's talking about. Those who think they're doing women a favor by marrying them. Change your mindset too

i .
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by troy20(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Its gonna be different 4 everyone..but 4 me,.. nothing beats being there in my darkest hours and being patient when I can't offer anything other than a promise of a better tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by hardbody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Izen:

You are the type she's talking about. Those who think they're doing women a favor by marrying them. Change your mindset too

This is very hilarious. I am supposed to join issues with you on this?

Well, you got it all wrong, I am never gonna favour you with my time on something so inconsequential as this. Go to the next person who may give a fuq, I DON'T.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Hamatrony(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.

Now d qustn is "How will u prove ur love 2 d guy who is serious n committed?" angry
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.

Now d qustn is "How will u prove ur love 2 d guy who is serious n committed?"
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Brestar(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

U too sabi, comman date me pls.
Lol wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Makapounse:
where Do u reside in Lagos ?, i live in Lagos too
Nd y do u want 2 knw undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Ekeremgba(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
sekxy:
for me, ,I'd say
total submission.
respect
and faithfulness. .but some guys don't deserve those. I so much hate cheats

ok fo ur mind abi?
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Nd y do u want 2 knw undecided
as a co-nairalander i just wish we kn each other
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Makapounse:
as a co-nairalander i just wish we kn each other
hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm
do u involve in MMM too ? Lol
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Makapounse:
do u involve in MMM too ? Lol
say wetin happen undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
say wetin happen undecided
Back to d issue, Reply to my 1st question ?
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Makapounse:
Back to d issue, Reply to my 1st question ?
ah don ans u nw cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
ah don ans u nw cool
let's av talk here 08177548940, msg or flash then i'L cal u back
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Makapounse:
let's av talk here 08177548940, msg or flash then i'L cal u back
4 wht nw? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Mutual friends
mofeoluwadassah:
4 wht nw? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by sooncornme(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?
is peace
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Makapounse:
Mutual friends
Hmn....k
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Izen: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2016
hardbody:

This is very hilarious. I am supposed to join issues with you on this?

Well, you got it all wrong, I am never gonna favour you with my time on something so inconsequential as this. Go to the next person who may give a fuq, I DON'T.

You don't give a f..k yet you replied *yimu*
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2017
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.
The best comment here so far. On point.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 12, 2017
dacblogger:

You nailed it right there, don't mind your critics.
You were born with special intelligence. Thumbs up girl.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

Companionship and spending quality time together, whenever time and opportunity permit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dntaskme(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Firstly: no amount of sex she gives him dat will b ok 4 him.
Secondly: some guys are like they don't knw wat exactly they from her.
Thirdly: now dis question has been asked some dude would want every tin frm her wic is confusing y nt make up & stand wit wat yr mind wants from her. Well to me her Faithfulness & loyalty dats wat leads in gud relationship. Hope I spoke even though nt every once mind gringringrin
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Ajsmart(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2017
There's no greater love a babe can give to her man than making sure to empty his tank first thing in the morning and last thing at night grin
With a good cooked meal in-between, that dude ain't going no where. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Osasmd: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
lordbish:
For me it is peace of mind and less bullshit
U no like wahala at all...
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by kense88: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
dacblogger:

lolz, he shld expect breastfeeding 2..motherly care ko, fatherly care ni
A Nigerian feminist spotted
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
kense88:
A Nigerian feminist spotted
And a proud one at that...
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by kense88: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
dacblogger:

If only you know the true meaning.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by N0favors: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
dacblogger:

This girl undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Dominion375: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Every good and perfect gift comes the father of lighu in whom theres no variableness nor shadow due to change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.