Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50905 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Divay22(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
tongue pray for him
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:

Well i've come to realise that you'all guys, At a point tend to crave that "Child (ish) " kind of attention. Treated and Pet like babies.

U too sabi, comman date me pls.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by humbleself242(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Virginity
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Chelseafan1: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:
Well imo I'd say Faithfulness, Loyalty, Financial Stability, and Motherly care.

This is it.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by invincible007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gospel. If you love him, you will want to give the best gift which is eternal life. And that is that same Gift that God gave to prove his Love.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by princewaldex(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
virginity
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Izen: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
hardbody:

With this kind of thinking, that altar remains a mirage for a long time to come. Change your mindset

You are the type she's talking about. Those who think they're doing women a favor by marrying them. Change your mindset too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by phenomem(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Double whatever he buys you to show his love. No more he buys you phone and you buy him singlets
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by shhladyj(f): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
respect
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by samsam2019: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
abatisegun:
Some guys will say sex.
before nko cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by samsam2019: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:
I see no reason why Yu have to prove ur love
we know your type
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by DonCortino: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Celebrate him!
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by midehi2(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
lol .. grin grin ..
what is the meaning of this your moniker? ' lady2lady' grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Makapounse(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Your b.f nd nt ur husband? undecided
Boyfriend of today becomes husband of tomorrow. Understood ?
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Makapounse:
Boyfriend of today becomes husband of tomorrow. Understood ?
Yes sir undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chronique(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Your faithfulness & loyalty says it all

Gbam! Pls permit me to kiss you.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chronique(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:
Well imo I'd say Faithfulness, Loyalty, Financial Stability, and Motherly care.

Financial stability isn't really needed. Both the others are cool especially the first two.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Tobycharles: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Your faithfulness & loyalty says it all
Ds hoes ain't loyal
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Padolski(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bleep him till her brains are out
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by midehi2(f): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
undecided Ion know oh .. What do you think it means cheesy ?
maybe its not what i am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by bacilus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
sincerity
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by MrSly(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.
Marriage obsessed lady. If you can't prove your love what will make him marry you? Men are careful while selecting a wife these days. And obviously, you aren't the only option. You have to prove to him that he can settle with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by bacilus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
invincible007:
Gospel. If you love him, you will want to give the best gift which is eternal life. And that is that same Gift that God gave to prove his Love.
confirm tongue
invincible007:
confirm
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Donbiggi: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Peace and never ask for MONEY undecided
lol....
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by midehi2(f): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
Tell me grin .. I already know what you're thinking .. Buh it's not it ..
ok then grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Propose to him
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by robosky02(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
let me see what they will say

@ Blessograo and AngelAhnie
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mekstaniac(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
GIVE HIM HEAD
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by saudyarmani(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Her loyalty
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by internetgangste: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
crazy sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.