Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (56425 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kworupt celebration.,,

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations sir.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by omeiza47: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Shey na Hausa and yoruba be those people's? Because I heard that no APC in south south and south east

7 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Alexk2(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
So APC can win an election in Rivers State afterall. ..

Finally, our democracy is growing so well.. smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lordfizco(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dats good,with all dia gra gra in river A.P.C still win
Wike grin how far cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Laple0541(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
stobery:
Celebrating Stolen mandate
robery abi wetin be ur name, se na u help am steal d mandate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Franchise21(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Link??
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by notoriousbabe: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
I doesn't know why my mind keeps telling me that dis man go get heavy mouth odour

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Trapnews: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
azimibraun:
Each time I listen to folks talk about Rivers politics as it concerns Ameachi and Wike I just laugh.. Wike is dying in silence and all you people do is Hail him as the Don who is doing so well.... I may not be in position to give ameachi's other squad members but am quite sure with Ameachi, Abe, Dakuku and whoever ameachi is able to get a federal strategic position an ARMY is surely bin built and I wonder if Wike can handle them later. Becouse between their job roles and that of Wike, Wike stands a chance of falling out with his own squard than these guys. But overall aside the violence and death, I would say Rivers state is winning.

In your heart you know non of the people you mentioned can match Wike in any election...

Amaech knows this. Maybe Amaech vs Wike. Not their field men.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by godlovesyou77: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
How can he be beaten when jonathan nite mare is his back bone. Wike has no power. He got to were he is cos of jonathan. Under normal condition Wike is nobody

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by kana111(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations! APC CHANGE!!! change river. I appreciate the people of river

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by stobery(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Laple0541:

robery abi wetin be ur name, se na u help am steal d mandate?

Supporting a thieve

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by ZUBY77(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Another "I must win" Animal

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by ettybaba(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:
Rigging at its best. Election that was held in his house.

Himself and ameachi are still hated by their people.

This man used to attend my church, his the most pompous fellow I've ever met.
Work on your grammar brother before discussing politics.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by bigtt76(f): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Does this mean his opponent won't contest it in court? grin Nigerian elections don't end until the courts say so Lol
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by azimibraun: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Wike has something which non of the people you've mentioned have which is the PEOPLE.
WIKE IS A GRASS ROOTS POLITICIAN. THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM! THE PEOPLE ARE HIS ARMY. THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!!
Quick to call God and the people. Who or what was Ameachi having between mid 2014 and 2015; And if I may add who is he having now; Animals and voodoo dolls? Ameachi before 2019 will reclaim his belt from wike and be the Champion of Rivers politics again. Just follow the political rematch ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Laple0541(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:
Story. He lost in his lga
Was it LG election they conducted?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Laple0541(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
omeiza47:
Shey na Hausa and yoruba be those people's? Because I heard that no APC in south south and south east

Na expatriates based in River state.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Andyg: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Apologized for quoting u. But if I may asked, who are those celebrating the victory with him? is it the same Rivers people that hate him and Amechi? because all I can see are the same Good people of Rivers that u claim to hate him. Hmmmm. dere is Gog ooooh

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
How come the only results INEC announced is the one APC won by rigging?
This country is finished
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by fortunechy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
No matter hw ugly u ar,once u ve money,women will always fine sm fin cute on u like."Aww he has nice finger print"or "Aww he has a cute shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by iokpebholo: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
God is really a merciful father. Imagine say this abe is made to swear sincerely to ogun d God of thunder if he truly won d election? He for run like Usain Bolt. Well anything dt will destroy this nation is welcome since dts what our leaders want

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Andyg:
Apologized for quoting u. But if I may asked, who are those celebrating the victory with him? is it the same Rivers people that hate him and Amechi? because all I can see are the same Good people of Rivers that u claim to hate him. Hmmmm. dere is Gog ooooh

Are the people celebrating with him there up to 100? You guys keep acting like novice, I don't know if it is presence or what? Go to Rivers state and see what is on ground instead of commenting from one remote village
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
kana111:
Congratulations! APC CHANGE!!! change river. I appreciate the people of river

Appreciate INEC, SARs and APC thugs for rigging, Rivers people did not vote for him
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Alexk2:
So APC can win an election in Rivers State afterall. ..

Finally, our democracy is growing so well.. smiley smiley

Yes, anything can happen with INEC, SARS and political thugs rigging for you
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Tinablack: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Story. He lost in his lga

That's not true. I covered the result declaration.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lexsals4real(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Are the people celebrating with him there up to 100? You guys keep acting like novice, I don't know if it is presence or what? Go to Rivers state and see what is on ground instead of commenting from one remote village
So u r everywhere in Rivers... Bravo bt d result shows d real Rivers.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lordfizco(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

chai!! see painment cheesy cheesy
Stop politics of hate undecided and go and sitdown.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Elbowroom: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Really? Please tell us more
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexsals4real:
So u r everywhere in Rivers... Bravo bt d result shows d real Rivers.

Naso lol the real rivers or the real INEC?
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by sammhi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fake result
Over rigged ... am sure tribunal will pick holes in those results
Fake of the fakes .
It is a shame really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.