Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (56418 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by trendygirl: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
omeiza47:
Shey na Hausa and yoruba be those people's? Because I heard that no APC in south south and south east

Omeiza47 aka enesi47 i hope my N15,150 has bettered your life. Scammer pay me back my money. I have all evidence so don't even think you can run. I will keep calling you out. THIEF. I paid you for bitcoin and you absconded with my money. Abdulkareem enesi usman, aka Usman omeiza ali
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by bakila: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
chronique:

Who was the grassroots person that Amaechi relied upon when he first got into power? Incase you don't know, Wike was the person who did all the ground work for Amaechi when he first came in. Secondly, do not forget that Amaechi didn't win any election before he became governor.

A few seconds after the last Period, I began to think you a fool or unread or a minor. Who was the longest serving speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly? Who won the PDP primary election for Governor of Rivers State in 2007. If you do not search for those answers and apologize to members of this forum then you a a CAPITAL FOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.