Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (56424 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Anchuna: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Appreciate INEC, SARs and APC thugs for rigging, Rivers people did not vote for him
True talk, Rivers people did not vote him, but Ogoni people did. Just as we did in Eleme LGA in 2015 presidential and governorship elections under Jonathan. Even when the other LGAs gave it to PDP, Eleme and Opobo voted APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by omotay12345(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Senator Elect Magnus Abe celebrates with people of his constituency after he was declared winner in the runoff
Election.

congratulation sir. but note" think of what tomorrow will say about you sir"
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Wike has something which non of the people you've mentioned have which is the PEOPLE.
WIKE IS A GRASS ROOTS POLITICIAN. THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM! THE PEOPLE ARE HIS ARMY. THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!!

Oga, please who are these people that you referred to

No reasonable Nigerian would like any Nigerian politician, especially the likes of Wike and Ameachi.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by friday4(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:
Rigging at its best. Election that was held in his house.

Himself and ameachi are still hated by their people.

This man used to attend my church, his the most pompous fellow I've ever met.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Caseless: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where are those saying rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers?

They even told us APC can't even win a polling unit in rivers.

Bunch of deluded donkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Alexk2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Yes, anything can happen with INEC, SARS and political thugs rigging for you

OK ma'am
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by DerideGull(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Congratulations to distinguish senator Magnus Abe. His victory in yesterday's election shows that loyalty and commitment to ideal democratic principles pays after all. When all former Amaechi loyalist were switching side to the Wike/Mama peace camp, he stood his ground and remained loyal to Amaechi despite all the intimidations. I am really so happy that he didn't lost out at the end of the day.

The above crappy stream of thought is one of the reasons Nigeria remains a dustbin. The so-called senator's loyalty should not rest with an individual such as Amaechi but the electorate. If the so-called Magnus Abe had switched party as Amaechi did, then what makes him distinguish? He is nothing but a political prostitute who is bereft of political ideology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by diegwu01: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Magnus Abe of the APC Won with over 100000 votes, this has proven the following;

1. A majority of Rivers People love the candidate and approve of Him

2. APC is loved by a Huge percentage of Rivers People

3. This large percentage approves of Buhari's leadership.

4. If APC decides to toe Wike's style of electioneering, they would Out-class, Out-perform and Subdue him.

5. Wike is All Bark and No Bite

6. PMB and the APC can win Any election they want and choose to Win

7. Amaechi is Truly the Lion Of the Niger Delta

God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by PMONEY6: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Magnus Ngei Abbey is the Man.
Well-done my able senator.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Charly68: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

This is a terrible unbiased remark ,people like him never knew people are watching them in whatever they do. God is the judge & surely he will repay them in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Toketimt: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats to the Senator and APC. Any eediot not happy with it should either commit suicide or go to court.
To those fools claiming APC is dead in Rivers........................U see ur shameless life......................

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by doctokwus: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers indeed.Bunch of deluded clowns.
As soon as Wike's thugs,marauders and ballot box snatchers were tamed before and during the elections,the real mandates started emerging.
Wike didnt try the Shenanigans he acted during the first rerun this time around because everybody was prepared for him.In Nigerian local parlance,they wud say "oga,make u advice yourself". Wike adviced himself and stayed put in govt house.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by zmtoz: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by homosapien(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=lielbree post=51838444]Rigging at its best. Election that was held in his house.

This man used to attend my church, his the most pompous fellow I've ever met.[/quote

Show us a picture of Apc rigging election, the picture of the man in your church and a picture of him been pompous, or forever hold your peace!! !! ! !!!! !! !!
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by archipelago: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
I read the coments of some people saying the victory of APC man was a stolen mandate and some said the election was rigged. If it was stolen, were they the owner of the mandate before it was stolen from them and for those that said the election was rigged, was it because it did not favour them that made them beleive it was rigged? In a contest, some one must win and that was what happened in Rivers Rerun election. Congratulations Magnus Abe.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Toketimt: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

Wike has something which non of the people you've mentioned have which is the PEOPLE.
WIKE IS A GRASS ROOTS POLITICIAN. THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM! THE PEOPLE ARE HIS ARMY. THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!!

u are a joke. The people are his army yet the fool was holed in his government house all throughout the election simply because his CSO was withdrawn. u will be surprise that if he had shown his face the sme way he did the last time, the same people would have dealt with him.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by diegwu01: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
This Senator would become a huge Boil in Wike's Scrotum
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Toketimt: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Firefire:
Kworupt celebration.,,

bad looser grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by elopee3000(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Congratulations to distinguish senator Magnus Abe. His victory in yesterday's election shows that loyalty and commitment to ideal democratic principles pays after all. When all former Amaechi loyalist were switching side to the Wike/Mama peace camp, he stood his ground and remained loyal to Amaechi despite all the intimidations. I am really so happy that he didn't lost out at the end of the day.
wonders shall never end afonja person is happy about election in river state nawa oooh u even know his name Magnus abe. Afonja person? I hope lagoon dont swallow u
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by mapet: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
lielbree:

I we should accept your submission based on what credibility? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Toketimt: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Caseless:
Where are those saying rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers?

They even told us APC can't even win a polling unit in rivers.

Bunch of deluded donkeys.

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by friday4(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Are the people celebrating with him there up to 100? You guys keep acting like novice, I don't know if it is presence or what? Go to Rivers state and see what is on ground instead of commenting from one remote village

How can u say that my friend go see picture for yourself on Facebook
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by MORNDEW(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
By membership card, by loyalty and by intelligence APC has no match in Rivers State. If you stay in Rivers State, listen to the radio stations, hear the callers 80 percent of them tend to lean towards APC. All the noise of APC is not on ground in Rivers State is a delusion that is coming from our nearest eastern neighbors. I have advised our people nit to toll the line of these our miscalculating neighbors and take our place in Nigerian politics.

God bless Rivers State
Congrats Abe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Hakeem3(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
magnus Abe has won the heart of rivers people even before now..!! congratulations to u sir..well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nas2004: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
stobery:
Celebrating Stolen mandate
Bad belle!
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by emmaelectelect(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
APC cant win a council election here
INEC has failed and will fail. Rivers people must choose who will represent them! Just watch

This is Rivers!!!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Realist2: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
eyeview:
Inec has already declared him winner whereas the other two seats where pdp won is still unofficial.
This inec does not even pretend about it small

Buhari needs to do nigerians a favour and die so that we can return to democracy. The level of impunity by this useless inec is so brazen

My brother, in any election in Nigeria now, all other parties will be contested against Buhari's electoral commission [BUNEC], as APC, SARS inec and the police are now one political party. It will be very difficult for any party to win election against these forces.
Our Only prayer now is for God God to take plague buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by DonCortino: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
Congratulations to him... .Seems his people love him.

Yeah! That's why his residence was used as polling unit. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by numericalguy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
eyeview:
Inec has already declared him winner whereas the other two seats where pdp won is still unofficial.
This inec does not even pretend about it small

Buhari needs to do nigerians a favour and die so that we can return to democracy. The level of impunity by this useless inec is so brazen

INEC under Buhari is an evil organisation.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
The truth is that Magnus Abe deserves it, worth it, qualifies and loves by his people. How I wish he was not denied of his return to senate last year, by now he would have been the senate president without problem. Congratulations a true son of Ogoni land and loyalist to the change government, more importantly Amaechi. Once again congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Saidu22(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dcomrade:
Congratulations to him... .Seems his people love him.
Yeah I think he has a good track record during his first tenure.. congratulations give your people the dividend of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Toketimt: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
DonCortino:

Yeah! That's why his residence was used as polling unit. lipsrsealed undecided

subtract that single polling unit, how will it affect the overall results. U probably dont know. Abe won convincingly with sufficient gap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.