Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768021 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 7:26pm On May 08, 2010
he said they are just building it and they have thier head quaters in turkey
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 7:31pm On May 08, 2010
how long does it take to build a website as if is house they ar buildin, ok he should give you full adrees of turkey headqtr i will chek it out for u. if not address bros na scam.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 8:53am On May 13, 2010
@wip4
my post was wiped out due to the flu that attacked seun's system
' have send the guy s address to you/ please reply asap
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 9:04am On May 13, 2010
@iz2much,

i got it but i hav not realy chekd the place bin busy abit cos i travelled to brazil for presentation of my Research work on cancers, by next week will get the place cheked 4u. Also is there any refund policy? if there is inbox me , then u can carry on as soon as all tings set.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:52am On May 15, 2010
guys av forwarded ma applicatioin n otrher supportn doc to cyprus int university for abt 4days n I av not gotten a response. Like how many days should getting an admission letter take? what do i do cox I've sent them another mail telling them how serious I am. Help!!!
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:31pm On May 15, 2010
wait
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2010
Okay
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2010
@wip4 and all

i received a letter yday fom JYU asking me to pay
180 Euro. I cant really remember when i did it and
moreover, it was written in finnish lang.

Please advise

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2010
Still LOOKING UP TO GOD,
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:12pm On May 15, 2010
suxes2005,

forward to my inbox, i do speak some finnish lang, will chek it out 4u. then is simple i can call them up for you and comfirm as well then can ask somebody to do chekin as well over there. dont worry God is in control dont pay a kobo until we verify. , mayb Be my brothers don start their work on you ? you know them abi?
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2010
@wip4

Thanks for your concern bro,

I will scan it and fwd it to ur box ASAP.

Yeah, I know our brothers, But I just
discovered that it was through one
conference i registered for that i filled the
info about jyu,

Anyways, i will fwd it now,

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 27, 2010
i av gotten it n forwarded part pay. thx
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2010
Let this thread come back alive!

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by gossyomega(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2010
anyone coming to North Cyprus for study should check this out

http://mynorthcyprus.org/socialnetwork/

get on it and join so that you can make friends who are in your prospective university. it is the bets way to settle down, because you would have already met some people that will be of great help to you when you get here.

it is also important to be careful about who helps you and find out from the right offices on what fees yu should pay for residency and all, so that no on reaps you off,

enjoy
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hi guys. Pls how many days does it take to send money to Cyprus. I sent ma tuition to the new island ac of cyprus int uni. Turkiye is bankasi thru ma dad's GTB dom ac on wednesday n up till now Friday they said they've not recieved it. Wat do I do to track it?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
2days. maximum 3 days. WORKING days o. I use Tukiye iş Bankaşi too
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2010
@Iz2much, I don go gtb to collect info abt it. De posting was done @18:57 @ GTB Bodija so let assume d money started moving on Wednesday so maximum it will land on Monday, so I expect res from dem by Monday den i'll feed u guys back.
wat's d cost of accomodation in Nicosia around CIU.
Are Nigerians in CIU?
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
I dont know what takes their time before issuing ur receipt. but dont worry they will send ıt
enuff naija.
Is Lefkoşa not nicosia
min 250pounds per month. Max 350 per month
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
@wip2 please i got an admission in emu but i have already paid he tuition fee. please i want to know how long it takes to obtain there visa after applying. ?

thanks, bro
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
@night-life,

since you had paid the tuition fees, the school will send you CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT and your name will be forwadrd to the Turkish embassy in Abuja. you shall chek the turkish embassy website for Turkish student transit visa to North cyprus, get all the requirements and the visa fee. Move as soon as possible to the embassy the ealiar the better. Normally if you go early when is not rushing time is possible to submit your application the same day and get your visa the following day.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
@ wip 4 n other lovers I av recieved d unconditional letter n receipt. Pls itemize d supporting doc n the Abuja Turkish web addy. Dey said they'll 4ward ma doc to d embassy in July. Hope dat's rite
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2010
still waitn 4 ur res
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2010
google it brother or read thru d pages

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2010
I just got on their web now. av gotn d info I nidd.
thx
Re: North Cyprus by bypassit: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
@wip4,please kindly let me know if i could still apply in one of the Universities in Cyprus and the procedures i will take to get admissions and visa.kindly advice.I am desperate
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
bypassit,

Despirate to do what? if you are despirate to leave naija, you will be despirate to come back home oo. you need to cool down and chek alot of things b4 u rush out so that u wont rush in back. yeah admission is still on till august ending. Procedure for admission simple and clear and straight also. VISA is easy as well, you need search for Turkisih embassy website and get the details and requirements for visa. I will advsie you to choose Eastern mediteraen university if you are looking for university in North cyprus cos you can have entry scholarship, u can do exchange progarm to another partner universities in US, UK etc and some other advantages. if you are looking at south cyprus i will advise you take either european university of cyprus or American college. you need your olevels, intl passport etc for admission. you can chek the websites of the schools for procedure and details. if you find anythin dificult let me know, you can find my email somewhere in this thread. you can scan ur olevel and intl passprt as well to me to see to guide more, also you should be less than 25yrs for north cyprus. i do hope this answer your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by loveydud: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hello All.! Please be informed that application procedures for October semester at

Alexander college Cyprus has commenced.The school is located in the south of Cyprus

which is a member of the EU.Also offers degree awards from the university of wales

England;second largest degree awarding institution in the UK.You are eligible to work

par-time after six months of study.Kindly contact me on scallydu@live.com for application details.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Bypassit getting admission @ Ciu no tough am also on nine. U could join d league if serious den we fit fly 2geda. Inbox me victor_dara@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Wip4

bros, where av u been now?
lookin 4 u all day on yim

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
suxes2005,

very busy now and only have little time now. will surely get to you as pa d stuffs.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 2:46am On Jun 11, 2010
@Wip

Aight, just wanted 2 know that you
are doin fine. no probs

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2010
Hey guys, still on ma research though Iz2much don talk say na info go wound me but I want to av all my documents original no fraud or agent n dat's why I kip posting questions. Is 2m enough in ma dad's ac for statement since I've paid ma first semester fee in full?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.