Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767949 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sithanda:

Hey guys, still on ma research though Iz2much don talk say na info go wound me but I want to av all my documents original no fraud or agent n dat's why I kip posting questions. Is 2m enough in ma dad's ac for statement since I've paid ma first semester fee in full?

I saıd too much ınfo not ınfo.

I used a statement wıth 4m when ı was doıng mıne.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2010
how are u iz2much? hope u had finished ur exams now? pray for Nigeria ooo . how far about that stuff anytin from the guy?

just chekin tru!!!
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2010
can someone help me with the names of university and college in south cyprus i want to apply for the next academic session.info can be send to wealthyemah@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
chek braintrack and google for names of university and colleges in south cyprus e.g AMericanos college, European university of cyprus etc. if you dont searh you wont know.
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2010
wip4,thanks for the info i have tried to google them i did not get anyone
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2010
switchmax8

chek the ones i have given you above and FREDRICK UNIVERSITY, NICOSIA UNI etc what version of GOOGLE are you USING? download new version cos evrythin is there and braintrack , if you still cant find type the names i gave you above or call cafe assitant to help you. goodluck
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2010
wip4,thanks i have done that but the sch fee of FREDRICK UNIVERSITY is much 8,000 plus for an undergraduate studies too much excluding accomodation and logistics.i will check on nicosia uni
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
switchmax8,

first wat program do you want to go for? the cheapest is Americanos college. if you read tru this thread u will know wat it takes to enter South cyprus schools.
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2010
wip4,computer science is my course or any computing networking course but not computer engineering.kindly send me the enter requirement,sch fee,accomodation and application and the next academic session
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ wıp4

I decided not to go through hım agaın. 1600 ıs alot of money.
but as a matter of fact we are through with exams and ı really needed to get sometime doıng fast fast.
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2010
Hi Wip4, thanks for ur infor, i am glad, please i booked for an appointment online since last week but they have not given me any date for my interview , does that take much time . i am realy confused.

Thanks bro
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2010
wip4,thanks for the info fedrick uni just sent me their sch fee details which is 8100 Euros for a yr studies that is too much am looking at something within the range of 2000-3000 euros and cheap accomodation
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2010
swithmax8.

you cant get any school in south cyprus at that your range. FIRST SOUTH CYPRUS rules states that you need to deposit first semester fee of 3200euros to any school you are going in SC inorder to process your papers for visa. all schools in Sc is higher than 3200euros pa year . the cheapest is American college . pa semester is 3200euros but if you can pay in full 1year fee then you will pay 4350Euros instead of 6400euros. accomodation is 1880euros pa 8months and you must have a cash of 1600euros minimum on arrival to show immigration if not you wont be allow to enter. that is South cyprus students immigration rules. if you like American college i can put you tru to get the admission and the giude is just simple ting to do. but NOTE you cant find any school in south cyprus at your given fee range . let me know anythin you want to do. also you must not have HIV or TB to go south cyprus if not you cant get visa.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2010
night-life,

which entry are you coming to cyprus? is it september entry? if is september entry you cant get your visa now cos Turkish embassy only gives 1 month transit visa to TRNC so if you are bin granted visa now it will expire b4 you leav for NC. so be patient.
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2010
Wip4 thanks alot for ur reply, i am for september entry. but i was directed by the turkish embassy that students going to TRNC will start there interview on july 12, so thats make me worried coz i have sent in my appointment letter but never seen any reply,

thanks bro,
Re: North Cyprus by switchmax8: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2010
wip4,
am very grateful for the information actually i have gotten details from the sch on application procedure though i will need little guide from you as someone that had done it before.Can students studying in south cyprus colleges have access to part-time work and how do i go about visa application.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
swithmax8,

first email me your scan copy of olevel, are you interested in American college? if yes scan your olevel to me first then i will giude you tru. yeah you are allow to waork after 6months legally in SC but some pple work ilegal b4 6months but the most feasible jobs there is hotel related jobs. but u can work if you find one. SC procedure is a bit technical but wit guidance it will be simple. it think is beter to get admission and get accepted first to your school of choice b4 talkin of visa cos they 2 diffrent tings. if i hav enuf time i will giude u tru the visa also. the consulate is located in IDO HOUSE in lagos but admission first. email skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2010
night-life,

dont worry about turkish embassy if the time reach you will get your letter answered , hav expleined the reason to u above. ur visa will be 1 month if not it will expire b4 u go then u hav to apply for anoda one. where do u leave? lag or abuja? hope all your documents are okay for the embassy ? dont disturb yourself ooo the visa is sure and gurantee compared to south cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2010
Wip4,

Thanks alot bro, i am residing in Abuja. I thank God that everythin will alright, how about work over there, hope its ok, bro, and how much is the least amount earned per hour,

Thanks bro
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
night-life,

i think you should get your visa first. about work i dont know how much per hour cos i dont work per hour , i am a contract research chemist i shuttle btwn turkey and cyprus i dont know anytin about such workss and if your aim is to come and work in cyprus especially north cyprus then you have to rethink very well but if education is your aim then you are in good place. free crime zone, if you are smokin weed or takin solution , i will advise you to drop it in abuja cos police in cyprus dont take such. you must come to cyprus with money dont tink you can find sachet water or buy 10naira groundnut. pls come wit money you should not take job as the main focus if not you will blame yourself. i am not sayin u cant get job ooo but am saying many that has left nigeria with the aim of going abroad to make trillions are regretting and most are havin psychological problems now. a word is enuf for the
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
Are Nigerians in CIU and lefkosa? What's the weather like?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
I heard a guy talking of dom statement am I to present ma normal Naira statement like ordinary current or savings
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2010
wip4

Thanks bro, i am happy to hear such advice, u did well,

Thanks alot
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2010
night-life,

you are welcome. which skool are you goin self? kip me updated so that i can guide u on wat to bring along and stufs anyway. is beter to buy things like stationeries from naija and bring along food cos they are expensiv here.
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
Wip4

I am glad u replied, well i got the admission to EMU in TRNC, i just like the school , i think everything is really ok there ,

thanks,
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2010
night-life,

that is the BEST university in NORTH CYPRUS, do you get entry scholarship as well? if not let me know so i can help you with the entry scholarship. in EMU after your first semester you can apply for exchange to other patner universities in US,UK, POland, Germany etc and if you perform well academically u can apply for studentship as well and u get some salaries paid. relax anyway take your time till you get ur visa.
Re: North Cyprus by IykeD(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nice thread, organized and comprises folks with high sense of maturity, took about an hour to go through it from A-Z. Good one Wip(2), u r indeed a rare gem.Please keep it up.
I am on the Swedish Visa waiting list for my masters degree and it will not be wise to start up another travel arrangement as i am believing God that i will make the Sweden Visa. Nice one all! Jah Bless y'all!
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
IykeD,

Thanks man. God will surely see you tru and make your dreams come true. If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.
Don loose focus irrespective of the result just dont quit but re-adjust your steps.
Re: North Cyprus by nightlife1: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2010
Wip4

Thanks for the information bro, yes among the docs they sent to me, a schoarship form was among , but i think it should used when i get to the school , well i have never receive an appointment date from the turkish embassy am still waiting maybe its not yet time for them to give out appointments to students, thanks very much bro,
Re: North Cyprus by daniellle(f): 1:14am On Jun 16, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.