Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767719 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Alikote:
what the exchange rate for usd to naira now

There is no way I can know the exchange rate. The ATM machine will tell you after you withdraw your money. It's determines every seconds, and each bank has their own rate.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
wip7:

There is no way I can know the exchange rate. The ATM machine will tell you after you withdraw your money. It's determines every seconds, and each bank has their own rate.
what the last exchange rate
Re: North Cyprus by Botton121: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wiz7 pls I need to make some enquiry from u concerning north Cyprus and student visa. my email is bolanle121@gmail.com will b waiting . thanks
Re: North Cyprus by uduokekalu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Plus Mr wip7,i ve just been sent a letter from the embassy to proceed with the payment of 4500euro in order to release my visa to the school.pls I will love to know the cheapest flight one can use to nicosia and also how can one secure accommodation.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Botton121:
Wiz7 pls I need to make some enquiry from u concerning north Cyprus and student visa. my email is bolanle121@gmail.com will b waiting . thanks

You can ask your questions on this thread so others can learn. If it's too confidential you can email. Kindly look for my email on my signature or within this thread.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2016
uduokekalu:
Plus Mr wip7,i ve just been sent a letter from the embassy to proceed with the payment of 4500euro in order to release my visa to the school.pls I will love to know the cheapest flight one can use to nicosia and also how can one secure accommodation.thanks

The easiest flight to Larnaca Airport from Nigeria is via emirate airline. Kindly visit emirate airline to play around your time of arrival and you will be able to see the prices.

Also, you may visit Ethiopia airline I do learn they have connecting flight to Larnaca as well.

The university do have rentals for accommodation not far from the school you can rent ranging from 300-700euro monthly. The international center of the Uni can help you and also you can find lots of adverts around.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Botton121: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Anyone studying at European University of lefke in here? I need info on OFF campus accomodation. (Fees)
Re: North Cyprus by uduokekalu(m): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Good morning everyone,mr wip7 I hail you boss,pls I have been asked by the University of nicosia to transfer a minimum of 4500euro into the school account but I have done all I can to make the transaction in Nigeria but to no avail.i went to fbn,diamond eco which I bank with but no one can be able to do the transfer.pls do u know any possible way one can make this transaction because sending money out of Nigeria is a big war
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
uduokekalu:
Good morning everyone,mr wip7 I hail you boss,pls I have been asked by the University of nicosia to transfer a minimum of 4500euro into the school account but I have done all I can to make the transaction in Nigeria but to no avail.i went to fbn,diamond eco which I bank with but no one can be able to do the transfer.pls do u know any possible way one can make this transaction because sending money out of Nigeria is a big war

Diamond can do that or any other banks but I know Diamond is super fast. If you have account with diamond or any other Nigerian bank, kindly go with your admission letter, tuition fee invoice and your international passport. Ask them to use form A for you, so you can deposit the Naira equivalent and then, they will do the transfer for you. Its quiet easy!
Re: North Cyprus by uduokekalu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks so much my man,really appreciate
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Back from vacation, it feels good to be back.
Admission is still on at Near East University.
Guess I have missed a lot . Questions keep coming in, here to help as always.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
godsong:
Back from vacation, it feels good to be back.
Admission is still on at Near East University.
Guess I have missed a lot . Questions keep coming in, here to help as always.
pls do near east university Cyprus accept MBA for phd programme in business administration
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alikote:
pls do near east university Cyprus accept MBA for phd programme in business administration
not in their listed requirement but it depends it could be accepted, I'll be in school tommorow and will confirm that and give you the response.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2016
godsong:
not in their listed requirement but it depends it could be accepted, I'll be in school tommorow and will confirm that and give you the response.
o k thanks i have post gradute dimploma in managment merit and mba with cgpa 3.91 0n scale of 5
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Alikote:
o k thanks i have post gradute dimploma in managment merit and mba with cgpa 3.91 0n scale of 5
just left the office , it will be accepted .
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
wip7:

Diamond can do that or any other banks but I know Diamond is super fast. If you have account with diamond or any other Nigerian bank, kindly go with your admission letter, tuition fee invoice and your international passport. Ask them to use form A for you, so you can deposit the Naira equivalent and then, they will do the transfer for you. Its quiet easy!
baba wip hw do 1 gt d health insurance
Re: North Cyprus by Raphael9(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
is there a way to get funds to sponsor admission in north Cyprus international university?possibly a bank loan or something?
please enlighten me .
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
godsong:
just left the office , it will be accepted .
what the fees likes are research asistant or grant available
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Raphael9:
is there a way to get funds to sponsor admission in north Cyprus international university?possibly a bank loan or something?
please enlighten me .

Do u mean getting a bank loan to finance ur study when you are in cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Alikote:
what the fees likes are research asistant or grant available
there are school jobs available for a masters and Ph.D. Students.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
godsong:
there are school jobs available for a masters and Ph.D. Students.
graduate assistant or research assistant ? hope not flipping burger shocked
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alikote:
graduate assistant or research assistant ? hope not flipping burger shocked
lol... graduate assistant,although you also have to come prepared financially.

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am prepared
Re: North Cyprus by Raphael9(m): 4:28am On Feb 03, 2016
diportivo:

Do u mean getting a bank loan to finance ur study when you are in cyprus?
not when am there, before I get there, need it to pay minimum tuition fee
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Raphael9:
not when am there, before I get there, need it to pay minimum tuition fee
How do you expect a bank to give u loan when u not even in the country,how are they sure you will pay back.
You guys should ask reasonable questions, am even surprise someone is responding to your question.
You don't have money for tuition then stay back in Nigeria,schooling abroad is not cheap and don't have the idea of if I can pay first semester fee others will be easy to pay when u work,it is almost impossible as a student to work and pay school fees with that...even Nigeria banks won't give you loan and you expect a country where you not a citizen or even a student yet to give you loan??

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Alikote:
Am prepared
To be sincere with you ,am not sure any school in Cyprus will give newly admitted student assistantship when you have not registered or done a semester with them.
Normally they give those their students they already know their academic background.
Just felt like responding to your post so you don't come with the mindset of u will get assistantship to cover fees and later get disappointed because many have.
Good luck and plan well so you don't come regretting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Pheelarious(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
please how long does it take to be offered visa after the online application.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Pheelarious:
please how long does it take to be offered visa after the online application.
If you asking of north Cyprus(Turkish transit visa), it takes one week (only if it has change as of this session) ,that is assuming your visa interview is on Monday,u will get your passport/visa decision the next week Monday. It was a day before but changed to a week
Re: North Cyprus by hamzy101: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2016
lexycool01:
It was biometric photo, student certificate and student fee transfer and insurance if you choose yes. That was all the document i was asked to upload
what happens if you choose no, i'm going for my masters this month as well at CIU, i just paid last week. i want to know what happens if you choose no since i'm not staying at turkey. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
wip7:

you might try your luck, i have to withdrew my money from diamond bank last thursday and find EURO else where after 2 weeks of hoping to pay through form A, the desk officer lady keep telling me CBN has not responded to their bidding for my euro, seems euro is harder getting than dollar because i knew of a man we both submitted the form A and all other documents together got his fees paid the following week. my advice is to try it, it might work for you but do have plan B in other not to waste time, i paid 320k for 1000euro last week, i'm applying for my masters at CIU. All d best
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
wip7:

Since you are gonna stay just 1 day in Turkey even 1-3 days insurance is okay. Your destination is not Turkey but TRNC so you will be transiting ONLY.
i'd like to ask, must you transit through turkey, can someone book other airline, say you book egypt airline and fly frm lagos to cairo to cyprus straight, i just want to have a better understanding of the need for the medical insurance. thanks sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2016
jidoex66:

i'd like to ask, must you transit through turkey, can someone book other airline, say you book egypt airline and fly frm lagos to cairo to cyprus straight, i just want to have a better understanding of the need for the medical insurance. thanks sir

Yes you must transit through Turkey even with Egypt airline if your final destination is North Cyprus for now. However, if you hold passport that allows you to travel through European countries like South Cyprus then you can fly direct to south Cyprus via emirate airline and just drive inside north Cyprus within 45min.

The situation may change as soon as both north Cyprus and south Cyprus joined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.