Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768912 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Sagogo99(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gud evening bosses.
Pls,when schooling in NC is it possible to visit turkey 4 a day or two with your student visa or do u need to apply for another visa,or are there any other processes required??
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
barack32:
no need for arguments bro, i just told you how it went for me.. So the fams you said was granted visa 16-17years old. Was it this year?
Yea this semester,came Friday and finished registration yesterday.
Like I said maybe other reasons lead to your refusal not just age(if u really sure it's age).
Anyhow try and see if the school can interven on your behalf so u can go again but if your mind is really made up u joy coming again then request for your fees the earlier time.
Sorry for the refusal though.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sagogo99:
Gud evening bosses.
Pls,when schooling in NC is it possible to visit turkey 4 a day or two with your student visa or do u need to apply for another visa,or are there any other processes required??
If u coming as new student, with your visa you can stay in turkey for 4 or 5 days if am not wrong,but once you enter Cyprus,you can't go to turkey with it again.

To visit turkey u have to apply for visa in Cyprus....when you come you get more details about the different type and how to go abut it.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ehmbeey:

Ok. Please is there any documents required when i go back 4 my stamped passport?
No document is required,you just go to get your passport and then you know if you got it or not.

Good luck
Re: North Cyprus by Ehmbeey(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
penroll55:

No document is required,you just go to get your passport and then you know if you got it or not.

Good luck

tnks bro
Re: North Cyprus by Sagogo99(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
1.Pls what is the duration of semesters in NC? 2.what is the duration of the holiday's? i.e summer break 3. What is the duration of the summer school??. Thanks. #JAHBLESS
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2016
penroll55:

If u coming as new student, with your visa you can stay in turkey for 4 or 5 days if am not wrong,but once you enter Cyprus,you can't go to turkey with it again.

To visit turkey u have to apply for visa in Cyprus....when you come you get more details about the different type and how to go abut it.

Does it mean u can clear customs at the airport in istanbul and den enter turkey with ur transit visa?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2016
diportivo:

Does it mean u can clear customs at the airport in istanbul and den enter turkey with ur transit visa?
Yes you can
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
penroll55:

Yes you can

I didnt kw dat

I den wonder why those with transit visas/connecting flight are made to pass thru a diff part of the ataturk airport

What i heard is dat u can request for a particular duration of stay in turkey and not actually get to enter turkey with d transit visa

Care to enlighten me?
Re: North Cyprus by sharrp: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Can I still apply by this time
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
sharrp:
Can I still apply by this time
sure you can
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
diportivo:

I didnt kw dat

I den wonder why those with transit visas/connecting flight are made to pass thru a diff part of the ataturk airport

What i heard is dat u can request for a particular duration of stay in turkey and not actually get to enter turkey with d transit visa

Care to enlighten me?
Normally on your transit visa u will see where they put number of days(normally it's 2 unless it has change now),if its there then u can enter turkey with ease.
Immigration side is different and the airport is really big,everybody pass through same side but if u going in then there is a different route to take.
Note not all that have transit visa can enter turkey but if u coming from Nigeria and transiting through turkey to north Cyprus then with the Turkish visa u can enter turkey.

Guess have explained enough
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2016
penroll55:

Normally on your transit visa u will see where they put number of days(normally it's 2 unless it has change now),if its there then u can enter turkey with ease.
Immigration side is different and the airport is really big,everybody pass through same side but if u going in then there is a different route to take.
Note not all that have transit visa can enter turkey but if u coming from Nigeria and transiting through turkey to north Cyprus then with the Turkish visa u can enter turkey.

Guess have explained enough
@penroll is right , now it's even 3days dey give, once you are here and you would like to visit turkey, getting a visa is no problem and it gotten the next day after submission of all documents.
Re: North Cyprus by sharrp: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please is EMU still taking applicant and is there still 50% tuition discount .
Re: North Cyprus by sharrp: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
godsong:
sure you can

How do I go about it
Re: North Cyprus by Sagogo99(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bosses abeg someone should answer my last question's,,,,pls. Jahbless.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sagogo99:
Bosses abeg someone should answer my last question's,,,,pls.
Jahbless.
sharrp:

How do I go about it

How will you complete a university course if you can't look up something so simple for yourself?
Here is the information for on-line application.
http://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/prospective-students/online-application/c/752
Re: North Cyprus by angelsboizzzz: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please, for those who have knowledge about north cyprus, I will like to know the business prospects in northern cyprus. As a student in northern cyprus can one buy things like crayfish, ogbono and egusi and take it there for sales? I mean what's the market like? Please someone reply me thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Application is Open NOW for 2016

Re: North Cyprus by sharrp: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
It seems CIU is cheaper than EMU. Someone also said CIU is the cheapest university in cyprus. How true is that? @wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:35am On Feb 29, 2016
sharrp:
It seems CIU is cheaper than EMU. Someone also said CIU is the cheapest university in cyprus. How true is that? @wip7

Currently we have 13 universities in North Cyprus, you can visit the universities webpages to see the tuition fees and compare. That way you will know the cheapest.
Re: North Cyprus by sharrp: 12:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
wip7:

Currently we have 13 universities in North Cyprus, you can visit the universities webpages to see the tuition fees and compare. That way you will know the cheapest.

Ohh , so is application for near east still on?
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
godsong:
@penroll is right , now it's even 3days dey give, once you are here and you would like to visit turkey, getting a visa is no problem and it gotten the next day after submission of all documents.

I asked if u can enter turkey with ur transit visa

Not if its easy to get a turkey visa from cyprus

With ur 3days transit visa stamped in abuja,can u clear customs in istanbul and enter turkey?

Dats my question
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2016
diportivo:

I asked if u can enter turkey with ur transit visa

Not if its easy to get a turkey visa from cyprus

With ur 3days transit visa stamped in abuja,can u clear customs in istanbul and enter turkey?

Dats my question
you have a 3days visa simply means u can enter within the stated 3 days.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2016
sharrp:

Ohh , so is application for near east still on?
yes
Re: North Cyprus by Redex4real: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hey guys, i received an email from Africa-admin, stating that the registration date has been postponed till end of may. Please i want to know how true it is. Admission for CIU (Cyprus international university).
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
British University of Nicosia

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hi Mr Wip...I salute u General...please have you got ideas about honeymoon in Turkey? Is the visa processing really tedious? Will it be interesting, are Turkish ppl friendly or should I just change gear grin
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Porshebabymama:
Hi Mr Wip...I salute u General...please have you got ideas about honeymoon in Turkey? Is the visa processing really tedious? Will it be interesting, are Turkish ppl friendly or should I just change gear grin

Craving an Exotic Honeymoon in Turkey? Yeah you can enjoy and have fun with your hubby while sipping Turkish coffee and eating the famous Turkish Döner Kebab next to the blue sea!

Most countries are welcoming to short-term visitor and it takes time to see the real behavior. However, visitor can detect the attitude, perspective and views of the citizen in that short period as well. The Turkish people are not bad, not saint, not devil...they are human and can be very friendly but language like every other nations may constitute issues.

Advantage of Turkey is currency is okay, almost all famous shopping stores are found in Turkey and hotel are affordable. If you like to enjoy the honeymoon then try visit at least 3-4 cities (Antalya, Istanbul, Cappadocia and Bodrum).

You can also have pre-planned honeymoon packages via http://www.turkeyhoneymoonpackages.com/

Meanwhile: Have you thought about Eastern African countries? I recently toured 5 eastern African countries (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Congo) and Rwanda is just a great one and can be so lovely for honeymoon and may be cheaper in fact it cost me just 350usd from Turkey to Rwanda and 72usd from Rwanda to Uganda, 45 min sexy boat to Congo etc....
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
wip7:

Craving an Exotic Honeymoon in Turkey

Meanwhile: Have you thought about Eastern African countries? I recently toured 5 eastern African countries (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Congo) and Rwanda is just a great one and can be so lovely for honeymoon and may be cheaper in fact it cost me just 350usd from Turkey to Rwanda and 72usd from Rwanda to Uganda, 45 min sexy boat to Congo etc....

Wow....what an itinerary.....Thanks !!! I'll check d honey moon package out...it'll b nice if it takes care of visas too though..

Thanks again Mr Wip grin...u're a star

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.