Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767683 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
mastaemind:
Pls how much is the tuition fees for masters in engineering for near East University and Eastern Mediterranean University

The fees are on each university websites.
Re: North Cyprus by mastaemind: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
wip7:

The fees are on each university websites.
I checked and wasn't really clear on the fees they charge per courses and it's not yet clear how many courses I would take.
Re: North Cyprus by Olohundarray: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2017
btee234:
It is undergraduate program sir
Pls I need your help concerning studying in Latvia
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
mastaemind:

I checked and wasn't really clear on the fees they charge per courses and it's not yet clear how many courses I would take.

For eastern Mediterranean university total fees for master program inlusive of 50% scholarship range 6000-6500usd.

For near east university, the master program range 3800-4100 euro for the entire program.

Most master programs do have 7-10 courses, seminar, thesis or project. If you register for thesis -based master you will do less courses but project-based master you will do more courses.

However, the total tuition fees above is what you will be paying irrespective of the type of master you choose.
Re: North Cyprus by ayleclanche: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
BELKIS:
anyone coming to North Cyprus soon please? i need a very little help with some creams and little stuffs. i will pay. pls send me an email.
I am coming next week, what do you need, you can send me an email odubunmi@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
wip7:

For eastern Mediterranean university total fees for master program inlusive of 50% scholarship range 6000-6500usd.

For near east university, the master program range 3800-4100 euro for the entire program.

Most master programs do have 7-10 courses, seminar, thesis or project. If you register for thesis -based master you will do less courses but project-based master you will do more courses.

However, the total tuition fees above is what you will be paying irrespective of the type of master you choose.

Oga Wip7, pls when is the application period for Near east University??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
maestrojay:

Oga Wip7, pls when is the application period for Near east University??

For Fall entry, it started already.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Green Brain of The Year Contest 2017 @ METU

Green Brain of the Year Contest accepts submissions from university students. The contest is also known as the International Project Competition (IPC), and emphasizes original ideas which have been evaluated for feasibility. The competitors are expected to form a team of two, come up with an original project to tackle a sustainability problem in support of the Vital Triad, analyze feasibility, and submit their work in a properly formatted paper (according to the provided IPC guide) of up to 2000 words in English.

The five finalist teams from both International Concept Project and International Project Competitions will be invited to METU NCC (all expenses paid) in October 2017 to present their project in front of the jury. The winner team will earn the title of “Junior Green Brain of the Year 2017” (ICPC) or “Green Brain of the Year 2017” (IPC). All finalists will attend a guided tour in Northern Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
sir wip, do you do NEU admission too? it seems NEU is d cheapest among the price listed above.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kj40:
sir wip, do you do NEU admission too?
it seems NEU is d cheapest among the price listed above.

Unfortunately NO. but CIU has a similar price range with NEU.
Re: North Cyprus by Akinpelu007: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Please if you have USD to sell in North Cyprus, i will will credit you with Naira. Contact me on abasshassan2001@gmail.com +23458178445788 (whatsapp). Scammers stay away!
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kj40:
sir wip, do you do NEU admission too?
it seems NEU is d cheapest among the price listed above.
. Neu tuition fee for masters for the first semester €1400 , subsequent semester would be €350 + 5% vat and would most likely be two or 3 course at most.. your final semester if doing thesis would be €900 + 5% vat..I do Neu admissions
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
*** Note
Admission for Fall semester which starts September has started.i'll advice prospective students to Near East University to start their application ASAP in order to get their acceptance letters early and avoid name not on list after visa interview. Their names would be on the first list sent to Turkish embassy in Lefkosia and Abuja.

you can forward scanned copies of your documents :
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.

All at no cost.. Totally free.
If you have any question concerning studying in North Cyprus don't fail to ask.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
godsong:
. Neu tuition fee for masters for the first semester €1400 , subsequent semester would be €350 + 5% vat and would most likely be two or 3 course at most.. your final semester if doing thesis would be €900 + 5% vat..I do Neu admissions

I have made my own calculations but i just want to be sure, abeg how much is total masters tuition fee.. asin evry evry. God bless
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2017
maestrojay:

I have made my own calculations but i just want to be sure, abeg how much is total masters tuition fee.. asin evry evry. God bless
most masters course is 3 semesters and one thesis.. so it's roughly €4000
Re: North Cyprus by Coloniel5000(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please I need some advise, I applied to NEU, EMU, METU, CIU for my masters program in 2017 fall, NEU gave me admission and I got my CAL with a 25% scholarship, though I was expecting 50% but they told me since it was a private school they only offer 25% scholarship. Am waiting for the others to see the scholarship they will offer me. Please would it be advisable to go for any of the remaining universities if they offer me 50% or I should still go ahead with the 25% NEU is offering me? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Coloniel5000:
Please I need some advise, I applied to NEU, EMU, METU, CIU for my masters program in 2017 fall, NEU gave me admission and I got my CAL with a 25% scholarship, though I was expecting 50% but they told me since it was a private school they only offer 25% scholarship. Am waiting for the others to see the scholarship they will offer me. Please would it be advisable to go for any of the remaining universities if they offer me 50% or I should still go ahead with the 25% NEU is offering me? Thanks.

With the 25% scholarship, how much is the tuition??
Re: North Cyprus by Coloniel5000(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
maestrojay:

With the 25% scholarship, how much is the tuition??
up to €4000
Am asked to pay €1350 for three courses, which means it remaining four courses and thesis left. It should be rounding
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Coloniel5000:

up to €4000
Am asked to pay €1350 for three courses, which means it remaining four courses and thesis left. It should be rounding

Ok congrats mehn, hopefully, i would meet you there by fall, what program were u admitted to study??
Re: North Cyprus by Coloniel5000(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
maestrojay:

Ok congrats mehn, hopefully, i would meet you there by fall, what program were u admitted to study??
International relations.
After study person go dey come back, work dey so, don't wonna come back home now and I would like to work while studying
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Coloniel5000:

International relations.
After study person go dey come back, work dey so, don't wonna come back home now and I would like to work while studying
Unbelievable, thats d exact course am applying for, pm me bro lets roll, or look me profile up
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Coloniel5000:

up to €4000

Chairman, d €1350, e also cover registration fees ba

Coloniel5000:

International relations.

From the little i know, there are jobs available if u av d strenght to work
Re: North Cyprus by Coloniel5000(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
All I know is that you don't have to pay the fees all at once, since it a two years program you will pay some for the first year and the other the second year
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Coloniel5000:
All I know is that you don't have to pay the fees all at once, since it a two years program you will pay some for the first year and the other the second year

Alright man.. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Call me for admission in Cyprus, Malaysia and Poland.

It's totally free of charge

Call 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by john335: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Oga wip7 what period do u think is suitable to arrive for fall resumption period ....like a month before or weeks before
Re: North Cyprus by john335: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Oga wip7 so as to avoid unnecessary spending
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fall semesters (September) admission is still on.

Please note we don't charge a dime.

Take advantage of this opportunity. We will also assist you during your VISA application etc .all free of charge.

Call 09098771847

Cakay:
Call me for admission in Cyprus, Malaysia and Poland.

It's totally free of charge

Call 09098771847
Re: North Cyprus by willjoe: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
How're you boss@wip7, do you really know if any school there takes students before september i.e may or june'
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2017
willjoe:
How're you boss@wip7, do you really know if any school there takes students before september i.e may or june'

Yes GAU admits for summer intake around June
Re: North Cyprus by willjoe: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2017
wip7:

Yes GAU admits for summer intake around June
i guess it the only one?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Coloniel5000:
That should be for Graduate program.. Undergraduate is 50% as long as you get admitted but masters is based on CGPA and could be up to 75%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.