Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767638 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
godsong:
That should be for Graduate program.. Undergraduate is 50% as long as you get admitted but masters is based on CGPA and could be up to 75%.

Abeg when is NEU and CIU admission closing??
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cakay:
Call me for admission in Cyprus, Malaysia and Poland.

It's totally free of charge

Call 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by tkaylove: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
wip7:

Wip7 please let kindly need your help. Will my spouse be able to apply for Cyprus residency permit when he arrives Cyprus with his visiting visa valid for 1 month but only allowed 7 days in the country. I am an EU citizen.
Hi,

Your ONLY option is to pay your current semester FEE including any debt/s (if available), then follow these steps:

1. Register your courses online.
2. As soon as you are done with step 1, get your student cert via the registrar office to ur email or your friend/enemy can get it for you and scan neatly.
3. Print the student cert in colored, and fly with that, In case those immigration in Nigeria stopped you, show them the student cert that you are registered, if they wont allow you, then demand for their Boss...Turkish Airline would be easier in this your plan as the Turkish bosses have been informed by this procedure.
4. After your online courses have been registered in your portal, the Immigration at TRNC will be notified via the integrated system..so u wont have issues.

Enjoy your trip back !
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
tkaylove:

Wip7 please let kindly need your help. Will my spouse be able to apply for Cyprus residency permit when he arrives Cyprus with his visiting visa valid for 1 month but only allowed 7 days in the country. I am an EU citizen.

First I need to know which of the Cyprus (South or North) to be able to answer practically. It's easier in the North as compared to the South but becomes more difficult especially if your spouse is not European. Normally if you provide the marriage certificate and proof of finance, your spouse will be issued residency based on your permit status.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
ogba4james:

Good day wip..
Nice job u are doing on this forum, God bless u..
Please I have an issue. I have an admission at CIU for spring 2017 to study for my MBA. I was given a visa, but I did not go Becos, I lost my dear mother during that period. But, now I have over come the shock, I want to pursue my career now. My visa is still valid to expire by 10th of May 2017. Please can I book flight and go to ciu this month. All though section as start and I cant meet up again.. But the cost and stress of applying for a visa during spring section it's another issue..
I have a place where I can stay in CIU till September and I have fund to take care of myself till September when another section will start..
Please advice me on what to do, I really need to live Nigeria this month before the visa expire...
Thx..

You can be allowed to fly from Nigeria but surely you will have an issue at the point of entry at North Cyprus. The semester will be almost over by the time you arrive and your motive will be questioned.

First, try to secure a renewed acceptance letter for Sept 2017 entry and pre-inform the university before departure. Ensure you have a friend at the airport on your arrival date so he/she can ring the university for you cos the Airport won't call the University but expect the University to brief them you are genuine.

Or secure another visa and travel around August.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
ADMISSION IS ON FOR FALL ENTRY 2017

If you are interested in studying at EMU (Eastern Mediterranean University), METU(Middle East technical University) and CSU(Cyprus Science University) just drop me a message to secure your admission and scholarship!

Re: North Cyprus by tkaylove: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks you so much for your response. South Cyprus to be precise. Couldn't l just declare my intention to exercise my Eu Treaty right at the point of entry with my spouse accompanying me as we don't have enough time to re-apply due To limited holiday leave.Could his visa at the point of entry be changed to spouse of EU citizens or do I declare our intention when we get in?
wip7:

First I need to know which of the Cyprus (South or North) to be able to answer practically. It's easier in the North as compared to the South but becomes more difficult especially if your spouse is not European. Normally if you provide the marriage certificate and proof of finance, your spouse will be issued residency based on your permit status.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:51am On Apr 24, 2017
tkaylove:
Thanks you so much for your response. South Cyprus to be precise. Couldn't l just declare my intention to exercise my Eu Treaty right at the point of entry with my spouse accompanying me as we don't have enough time to re-apply due To limited holiday leave.Could his visa at the point of entry be changed to spouse of EU citizens or do I declare our intention when we get in?

If your stay in South Cyprus won't be so long then you can declare your intention to exercise EU Treaty right upon arrival and his stay may likely be extended. However, the utilization of the Treaty varies by individual EU country.

If you will be staying longer, his residency permit will be extended also but ensure you have the following along with you:

1. Registration certificate of the EU citizen whom he is accompanying or joining.

2. Financial document to cater for the length of stay.

3. Also, if possible he carries his EU family member card along.

You won't have much issues or any if you provide the neccesary documentation.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:54am On Apr 24, 2017
ogba4james:

Thanks for your response..
There won't be time for me to get another acceptance letter that will reflect September as at now from the school...

It's better I wait for August and reapply for another Visa...

But, hope I will be granted the visa by August without stress...

Thanks for your response......

If you willbe starting your studies in September 2017, you must renew your acceptance letter to reflect SEPTEMBER 2017-2018 entry. If not you will have issues at both embassy and point of entry. To renew is a piece of cake just write your university.
Re: North Cyprus by tkaylove: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for this, so basically do we declare intention at the point of entry or after we are cleared at the point of entry and gotten in?
wip7:

If your stay in South Cyprus won't be so long then you can declare your intention to exercise EU Treaty right upon arrival and his stay may likely be extended. However, the utilization of the Treaty varies by individual EU country.

If you will be staying longer, his residency permit will be extended also but ensure you have the following along with you:

1. Registration certificate of the EU citizen whom he is accompanying or joining.

2. Financial document to cater for the length of stay.

3. Also, if possible he carries his EU family member card along.

You won't have much issues or any if you provide the neccesary documentation.
Re: North Cyprus by seseleto: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello @Wip7,Pls I just Pm You,I need to ask write you on your email .
wip7:

First, most universities like EMU, METU etc don't register students after add and drop period. Reason being that some of the classes might have conducted quiz or covered some lectures the students may not be able to cope. While some universities can still register the student and may not care if the student fails or not. So in the case of EMU, the student that comes late will be registered as a student but may have to wait until the following semester to start classes.

Some universities hostel are filled up and that may lead the late comer to go outside searching for an apartment. That is not a problem anyway.

But what is the essence of just paying an exorbitant amount for an apartment/hostel for almost 7 months when the student is not registered to take courses?
Jobs are scarce so...what if the person does not find one and still paying for an apartment and eating daily? Take note, due to the exchange rate, this place is times 5 expensive compared to Nigeria.

Best wishes in whatever decision the person takes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
seseleto:
Hello @Wip7,Pls I just Pm You,I need to ask write you on your email .

Please see my signature for my email.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
tkaylove:
Thanks for this, so basically do we declare intention at the point of entry or after we are cleared at the point of entry and gotten in?

Short stay, declare during passport check...longer stay, you will need to visit immigration office at the Capital (Nicosia). Documentation is required irrespective of where you declare.
Re: North Cyprus by tkaylove: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2017
wip7:

Thank you so much. May God honour you more and bless you. Amen
Short stay, declare during passport check...longer stay, you will need to visit immigration office at the Capital (Nicosia). Documentation is required irrespective of where you declare.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by aNairalander: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello Wip7. Pls is there an exact CGPA requirement for admission for masters in north cyprus? My sister has a CGPA of 2.7, can the NEU accept her??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
aNairalander:
Hello Wip7. Pls is there an exact CGPA requirement for admission for masters in north cyprus? My sister has a CGPA of 2.7, can the NEU accept her??

Yes, many universities required at least 2.5/4.0 to be admitted particularly EMU (Eastern Mediterranean University) and METU(Middle East Technical University). While others will admit her based on 2.7. If she is interested to study, find my email and mail me her complete documentation.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
maestrojay:

Abeg when is NEU and CIU admission closing??
spring semester admission for Near east University is over.. Fall semester admission is on and will end october. Though fall semester starts late September.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Call me for admission in Cyprus, Malaysia and Poland.

It's totally free of charge

Call 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR FALL SEMSTERS IS UP NOW

NOTE: IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Whatsapp:08102927282

We also help with Poland and Malaysia Admission

Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cakay:
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR FALL SEMSTERS IS UP NOW

NOTE: IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Whatsapp:08102927282

We also help with Poland and Malaysia Admission
Re: North Cyprus by john335: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wow
Re: North Cyprus by tbaby534(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
$$ available girne,lefkosa +905338836410 whatsapp
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
I have recently designed Low-cost Apps and Tech To Self-monitor Wastewater Pollution and Determine Safety...(On testing and validation)

I have converted waste Chicken bones to the following:

1. Ultrathin Supercapacitor
2. High-performance biosensors for glucose check
3. High-performance photocatalysts for degradation
4. Glucose-sensitive on-time/on-site sensors for diabetes

I got funded by Turkish Government on 2 years project of over 500,000 TL which I am supervising my PhD students on the work. I have been pre-selected for UNESCO project which will start next Fall.

If your work is related to Pharmaceutical chem, drug delivery, medical chem, Environmental Eng you may enjoy using my lab!

You can check some of my recent works: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Akeem_Oladipo

Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oga wip.. i hail sir

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
maestrojay:
Oga wip.. i hail sir

Thank you boss
Re: North Cyprus by 68816419: 11:52am On May 01, 2017
wip7:
Are you interested in studying at METU?

boss please i graduated with second class lower in IT and would like to get scholarship to sturdy masters at METU, please is this possible?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:25pm On May 01, 2017
68816419:

boss please i graduated with second class lower in IT and would like to get scholarship to sturdy masters at METU, please is this possible?

METU TRNC campus offers currently 3 master programs in Electrical Eng, Sustainable Environment and Energy Systems and International Relations. METU offers 50% scholarship for master if the applicant has a good result. You will need to apply first to know if you will be issued scholarship. Kindly send me your complete application via my email address.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 7:45am On May 02, 2017
aNairalander:
On NEU depending on the department, she will be offered admission but with some foundation courses of which she will pay for it. apply and they will respond to you.
Re: North Cyprus by 68816419: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
wip7:

METU TRNC campus offers currently 3 master programs in Electrical Eng, Sustainable Environment and Energy Systems and International Relations. METU offers 50% scholarship for master if the applicant has a good result. You will need to apply first to know if you will be issued scholarship. Kindly send me your complete application via my email address.
let assume i get the 50% scholarship how much would the tuition fees be then,also, how do i go about applying for the program ,lastly, does the scholarships apply to the main campus at turkey ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.