Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769838 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
oriazowan:

Thank you. I emailed NEU via their email and I got a reply stating that the scholarship committee have not announced any scholarship application for spring semester. So I ll just wait.

Download the Graduate application form fill it and attached it with the underlisted document and send it to info@neu.edu.tr with "ISOSH-2018" as subject.
Copy of undergraduate diploma
Application Form
ALES result for students from Turkey (Turkish Applicants Only)
Transcript
Copy of passport
2 reference letters
Curriculum Vitae

http://aday.neu.edu.tr/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/11/Near-East-University-Graduate-Studies-Application-Form-2017-3-22.11.2017.pdf
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
ike121:

Download the Graduate application form fill it and attached it with the underlisted document and send it to info@neu.edu.tr with "ISOSH-2018" as subject.
Copy of undergraduate diploma
Application Form
ALES result for students from Turkey (Turkish Applicants Only)
Transcript
Copy of passport
2 reference letters
Curriculum Vitae

http://aday.neu.edu.tr/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/11/Near-East-University-Graduate-Studies-Application-Form-2017-3-22.11.2017.pdf

Thanks ike121. I already did that when I applied. I think there is no scholarship for spring semester or do you know of anyone that got a scholarship for spring 2018?
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
oriazowan:

Thanks ike121. I already did that when I applied. I think there is no scholarship for spring semester or do you know of anyone that got a scholarship for spring 2018?

There will be.. dev nt just decided the date to start receiving applications for scholarships..
Calm down.. by January am sure dey'll start.. cheers.
Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
I checked my status now and this is what am seeing...

Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
maestrojay:

There will be.. dev nt just decided the date to start receiving applications for scholarships..
Calm down.. by January am sure dey'll start.. cheers.

Thank you very much
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
jimzy4u:
I checked my status now and this is what am seeing...

Congratulations. Kindly open the acceptance letter(PDF) and download it. You've been successfully admitted.
Re: North Cyprus by lanrehx(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2017
@wip7 I GOT THIS FROM MY SCHOOL

I have sent your name to the embassy this morning. For your information, we send your name to the Turkish Embassy in Nicosia (Cyprus) and they in turn forward to the Turkish Embassy in Abuja. The Turkish Embassy in Abuja do not accept direct correspondence; therefore we have to send through the Turkish Embassy in our country. For this reason, please allow at least 3-4 working days before you contact them.

Regards,

when should i go to the embassy for the visa.
Re: North Cyprus by jimzy4u(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
@wip7 i just got admitted for MS Physics at EMU, my sponsor wants to know how much i will need to complete the whole program and do i need to go with all the cash at once?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
jimzy4u:
@wip7 i just got admitted for MS Physics at EMU, my sponsor wants to know how much i will need to complete the whole program and do i need to go with all the cash at once?

Kindly visit EMU website for total fees for the entire master program. The payment instruction and how much to pay is clearly stated in your offer letter. Kindly read!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
lanrehx:
@wip7 I GOT THIS FROM MY SCHOOL
I have sent your name to the embassy this morning. For your information, we send your name to the Turkish Embassy in Nicosia (Cyprus) and they in turn forward to the Turkish Embassy in Abuja. The Turkish Embassy in Abuja do not accept direct correspondence; therefore we have to send through the Turkish Embassy in our country. For this reason, please allow at least 3-4 working days before you contact them.
Regards,
when should i go to the embassy for the visa.

Kindly email or call the university on when to visit the embassy for the visa.
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello house,
Please I need some information on the visa processing to TRNC. I read through the website and I need clarification on some things:
1. Must the Certificates be duly signed and approved by both Federal Min. of Education and Min.of foreign affairs?
2. How can I get the travel health insurance?
3. Can I submit my bank statement alongside with that of the sponsor?
Thank you for your response.
Re: North Cyprus by generalbolaji300: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
please can i work and study as well at cyprus, please i need an information about it
Re: North Cyprus by Sucess555: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2017
@wip7 I want to apply by January for spring semester with necessary documents is it possible??.pls kindly reply
Re: North Cyprus by Sucess555: 1:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Anyone in a groupchat to add me??
Re: North Cyprus by Maclee10(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Yeah
Sucess555:
Re: North Cyprus by Maclee10(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Ur number pls
Sucess555:
Re: North Cyprus by ZN2: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
wip7:

Kindly email or call the university on when to visit the embassy for the visa.

When is the deadline for Applying to EMU for Spring Entry?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sucess555:
@wip7 I want to apply by January for spring semester with necessary documents is it possible??.pls kindly reply

Hi,
Yes is possible. Kindly email me your complete application document. Ensure you have stable sponsor for your entire education.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
ZN2:

When is the deadline for Applying to EMU for Spring Entry?

January 15th.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
oriazowan:
Hello house,
Please I need some information on the visa processing to TRNC. I read through the website and I need clarification on some things:
1. Must the Certificates be duly signed and approved by both Federal Min. of Education and Min.of foreign affairs?
The most important is Fed. Min of Edu. You may do MFA as well. Both should cost you less than 3k naira.

2. How can I get the travel health insurance?

Lots of insurance companies in Nigeria. Just google "travelling insurance in Nigeria" you will get results such as AIICO INSURANCE PLC etc.

3. Can I submit my bank statement alongside with that of the sponsor?
Thank you for your response.

Yes
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Presently its more than that for both.
Zenith Insurance is cool too, around #4,5 and 6k

wip7:

The most important is Fed. Min of Edu. You may do MFA as well. Both should cost you less than 3k naira.

Lots of insurance companies in Nigeria. Just google "travelling insurance in Nigeria" you will get results such as AIICO INSURANCE PLC etc.

Yes

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Sucess555: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2017
@maclee 08026062643 add me
Re: North Cyprus by kesx(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Pls add me 08077918755
Re: North Cyprus by oriazowan: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
wip7:

Yes
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by jubrilx: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Maclee10:
Ur number pls
Pls add 07057621386
Re: North Cyprus by RooneyAdmission(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Admission into TRNC SCHOOLS this spring is ongoing WhatsApp now +905338773995, 50% scholarship I'm looking forward to messages. Guaranteed chat up
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
For those have paid for Spring before 25th Dec: EMU, CSU and CIU have sent the name to the embassy.

Allow at least 2 weeks before you visit the embassy. Best wishes

Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2017
2nd week of January can be our best bet right
wip7:
For those have paid for Spring before 25th Dec: EMU, CSU and CIU have sent the name to the embassy.

Allow at least 2 weeks before you visit the embassy. Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
eben1991:
2nd week of January can be our best bet right

Yes from second week upward
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
wip7:

Yes from second week upward

How about those of us that will be paying this week? Hope we will be able to meet up for February resumption?

You have mail please @wip
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2017
deejay102:

How about those of us that will be paying this week? Hope we will be able to meet up for February resumption?

You have mail please @wip

Yes sure. The university is sending names on weekly basis to embassy. Would respond to my mail. Please check!
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Urgent help needed.

Please I want to pay the initial deposit for CIU. The details are on the CAL but the bank my sponsor os using outside Nigeria requires Receivers Name and Address. Bank name and address is also there separately.

Please what's the receivers name and address please. I need someone with the CIU payment experience urgently please. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.