Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767691 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
I have read a lot of bad comments about north Cyprus..... I just want to know if it's worth traveling there?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Also, do I continue my education in a federal school in Nigeria that am currently in or drop out and move to Cyprus..... What's your advice?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
deejay102:

Hello, I have been following you and the thread for over 5 years before I started BSc but lack of funds deterred me from proceeding. Now I have my Bsc in IT and would love to proceed for Msc.
I would want to know if there is an advantage/benefit sending my documents to you to apply versus applying directly. As I love to do things myself but if there is a catch, I don't mind going through you.

How about scholarships?
I intend to join in for spring semester
Regards

Hello,

You have been following the thread and me for 5 years, you must have learnt a lot about me and from the thread.

You can apply to university of your choice.
Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cryptominded101:
I have read a lot of bad comments about north Cyprus..... I just want to know if it's worth traveling there?

Have you read the good comments yet or none? Success or failure is in you and largely depends on you.

Don't day dream
Don't have wishful thinking
Evaluate yourself, are you really coming to study? Are you creative? Do you have stable financial sponsor? How far have your achieved your goals in Nigeria and why do you want to leave Nigeria? If given the right tools and opportunities can you achieve in Nigeria or elsewhere?

Those should guide you in determining your move.

In brief, you will need roughly 3000-5000usd per year to study and live as undergraduate student in Cyprus and about 0.69% reduction as a graduate student.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
wip7:

Have you read the good comments yet or none? Success or failure is in you and largely depends on you.

Don't day dream
Don't have wishful thinking
Evaluate yourself, are you really coming to study? Are you creative? Do you have stable financial sponsor? How far have your achieved your goals in Nigeria and why do you want to leave Nigeria? If given the right tools and opportunities can you achieve in Nigeria or elsewhere?

Those should guide you in determining your move.

In brief, you will need roughly 3000-5000usd per year to study and live as undergraduate student in Cyprus and about 0.69% reduction as a graduate student.

Best wishes!

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: North Cyprus by effissyman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good day all,, my name is steve.
I won a scholarship of $2500 and I will love to use it to run my undergraduate bsc program in cyprus .. Please my people in the house, which cyprus university with low tuition fee can i process my Admission to? And how can i go abt it?
Please i need your help and direction.
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by masmy: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Please has anyone try sending parcel from nigeria to trnc may be with dhl. someone is sending me a laptop
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2017
effissyman:
Good day all,, my name is steve.
I won a scholarship of $2500 and I will love to use it to run my undergraduate bsc program in cyprus .. Please my people in the house, which cyprus university with low tuition fee can i process my Admission to? And how can i go abt it?
Please i need your help and direction.
Thanks

All you have is 2500USD or you have access to 2500usd each year?

If all you have is 2500USD, I suggest you finish your studies in Nigeria or your country. Alongside your studies in your country you can learn and gain competitive IT skills (not wen design ooo), go for data science, deep learning and various visualization computations. YOU can easily find online COURSES with well-designed practicals in mentioned field that are cheaper than regular school. So by the time you finish or before you finish your regular studies, you must have gained skills to earn money, develop winning apps and solve societal problems.

Just an advice from a concerned citizen ooo!��

However, if you have financial capability of 4000 usd yearly, don't hesitate to contact me for an admission.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2017
masmy:
Please has anyone try sending parcel from nigeria to trnc may be with dhl. someone is sending me a laptop

If it comes with DHL and is new, be ready to pay huge tax. Advisable to look for someone coming to pick it for you or get it sent via post office where charges is minimal or non-existent.

If the laptop is OLD and comes tru Dhl the tax could be low.
Re: North Cyprus by masmy: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
wip7:

If it comes with DHL and is new, be ready to pay huge tax. Advisable to look for someone coming to pick it for you or get it sent via post office where charges is minimal or non-existent.

If the laptop is OLD and comes tru Dhl the tax could be low.

Ok thanks
Re: North Cyprus by effissyman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
wip7:

All you have is 2500USD or you have access to 2500usd each year?

If all you have is 2500USD, I suggest you finish your studies in Nigeria or your country. Alongside your studies in your country you can learn and gain competitive IT skills (not wen design ooo), go for data science, deep learning and various visualization computations. YOU can easily find online COURSES with well-designed practicals in mentioned field that are cheaper than regular school. So by the time you finish or before you finish your regular studies, you must have gained skills to earn money, develop winning apps and solve societal problems.

Just an advice from a concerned citizen ooo!��

However, if you have financial capability of 4000 usd yearly, don't hesitate to contact me for an admission.

Best wishes!

Thanks sir, all i want to do with the $2500 is to use it for my first year Admission.
Re: North Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
effissyman:

Thanks sir, all i want to do with the $2500 is to use it for my first year Admission.

Why not go and study in turkey, it's closer to north Cyprus and way cheaper.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
effissyman:

So after first year, how do you get money for 2nd to 4th year?
Re: North Cyprus by jordan122(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=wip7 post=62024053]

[/quot

Good morning pls I will like to know hiw I can start my master program over there
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
jordan122:

Good morning pls I will like to know hiw I can start my master program over there

Good day,

It is easy, you will need to have your bachelor transcript, certificate and international passport page ready. You ensure you can sponsor yourself or have financial support for your studies. Master program fees ranges 3300-5000euros to complete the program depending on program and university and it last 1-2yrs.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2017
ATTENTION: Universities in Cyprus have started accepting applications for Spring 2018 admission!!!

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport.

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2018 IS UP NOW

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282

Let us help you
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2017
wip7:

Good day,

It is easy, you will need to have your bachelor transcript, certificate and international passport page ready. You ensure you can sponsor yourself or have financial support for your studies. Master program fees ranges 3300-5000euros to complete the program depending on program and university and it last 1-2yrs.

Hello Wip,

What documents do I need to submit for a Msc in IT related course? Are they the same as those quoted above? . Is the fees you quote inclusive of living expenses and accommodation plus tuition with scholarships deductions.

I prefer a 1yr program if I can get it. Can EMU credits be transferred to other universities in America? I would love to start in Spring 2018.

Please get back soon. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cakay:
ATTENTION: Universities in Cyprus have started accepting applications for Spring 2018 admission!!!

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport.

Let us help you
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Your post to me was hidden @wip7
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2017
please who has idea about MBA in CIU

I want to apply there for spring..can I apply by mid-december witj my 6 months experience in the bank...

how much is tuition

how long is the programme

Can I switch to canada or usa after grad with d cert....

thanks family n mr Wip
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
deejay102:
Your post to me was hidden @wip7

Could be the robot on Nairaland that hid the text
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
adesbaba:

I want to apply there for spring..can I apply by mid-december witj my 6 months experience in the bank...

how much is tuition

thanks family n mr Wip

I replied your email. Only your university transcript, certificate, olevel result and international passport is required to get your admitted.

Kindly email me the listed documents.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2017
wip7:

Could be the robot on Nairaland that hid the text

I thought so too. Kindly rewrite or reply me again please
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
adesbaba:
I'm in CIU. Yea you can apply

how much is tuition
350 euro per course x 7, 120 euro for seminar and thesis 1050 euro for option of thesis.
350 euro x 10 courses plus 120 euro for project for option of NON thesis . 5% vat applicable to all.

18/24 months.

thanks family n mr Wip
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
deejay102:

I thought so too. Kindly rewrite or reply me again please

Yes you only need those documents mentioned for graduate application.

To be admitted to EMU and enjoy scholarship, you will need cgpa 3/4. However, other universities in Cyprus can admit you with 2/4 cgpa with 50% scholarship.

Fees quoted is only for TUITION. Living expenses monthly can be approximated to one -three hundred euros while accommodation 1k to 3k euros per year.

Yes you can transfer or continue anywhere abroad with EMU certificate as we have graduates of EMU or Cyprus universities in various countries including USA and U.K.

Let me know if you are ready!

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: North Cyprus by effissyman(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
wip7:

I will work and pay for the rest sir
Re: North Cyprus by effissyman(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
sKeetz:

Why not go and study in turkey, it's closer to north Cyprus and way cheaper.

Thanks sir.. I will appreciate if I can see any link to their current admission sir
Re: North Cyprus by sKeetz(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2017
effissyman:

Thanks sir.. I will appreciate if I can see any link to their current admission sir

UG or PG?
Re: North Cyprus by effissyman(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2017
sKeetz:

UG or PG?

Undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.