Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769740 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Temas:

@blissbay, I fink its visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com
Yh
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
wip7: EMU APPLICANTS

We have extended our payment deadline to 30th August, All payment must be received on or before this dateline so as to allow us finalize with the embassy and prepare for arrival of the students. We advise all applicants to send us pick up form atleast 3days before arrival so we can prepare to you up at the embassy and give you free accommodation for few days so as to settle down.

We urge all EMU applicants, that have paid tuition fees to kindly apply for appointment at the embassy as soon as possible, we have sent delegates to the embassy and the concerned authorities on behalf of admitted EMU students so as to make the whole process smooth and fast. Do not wait for your confirmation letter before you apply for appointment. Also for those have paid but yet to get confirmation from us, kindly ensure you paid the correct amount set for issuance of confirmation letter.

International center
EMU.skull4una@gmail.com
Please sir do we need to do any medical test?....if yes which type....??
Re: North Cyprus by williams20(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
I want to apply 4 admission to electrical eng, telecom eng.g or relatd courses
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
pauloomel:
Please sir do we need to do any medical test?....if yes which type....??

NO medical test while you are still in Nigeria or your country. After arrival at Cyprus, you will need to go for medical test and ensure you do not have the following HIV, TB, Hepatitis. If you have any of the above, you will be deported with the next flight back to your country.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
wip7:

NO medical test while you are still in Nigeria or your country. After arrival at Cyprus, you will need to go for medical test and ensure you do not have the following HIV, TB, Hepatitis. If you have any of the above, you will be deported with the next flight back to your country.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com

It's been sometime that I logged on here last. Wip7, is that rule not to hard on the victim? Then that means they are condemned in life.
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
imperiouxx:

It's been sometime that I logged on here last. Wip7, is that rule not to hard on the victim? Then that means they are condemned in life.
lolz
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
imperiouxx:

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2012
imperiouxx:

Hmmmm is not condemnation anyway just a way of ensuring the foreigners coming do not affect us living here oooo. As Cyprus population is less than 1million so outbreak of diseases can kill fast.
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2012
wip7:

Hmmmm is not condemnation anyway just a way of ensuring the foreigners coming do not affect us living here oooo. As Cyprus population is less than 1million so outbreak of diseases can kill fast.
Point of correction...the population of the cyprus you live(north) is not upto 300,000...even the south side too,you do HIV test before and after you enter the country...
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Temas:

@blissbay, I fink its visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com
Sorry VISA.TURKEMBABUJA@GMAIL.COM
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
3rd Batch of NAMES SENT TO TURKISH EMBASSY -EMU

To all our applicants and admitted students, we had sent the 3rd batch of names to Turkish embassy around 2am today. Kindly book appointment for your visa. Another list will be going to embassy on Monday in case your name is not inclusive in our last list.

I will be part of the committee that will be meeting the Turkish ambassador first thing tomorrow in Ankara. I do implore those students that have applied for appointment and got very very far dates to email me or state here their real names and confirmation reference number. This will help me to draft my letter so as to allow the ambassador to intervene with the consular on EMU students and make the appointment more closer and visa issuance faster.

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
wip7:

Ok. Canada and Russia do the same thing too but it's during their visa processing which is better than when the person gets there and only to be send back home.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
imperiouxx:

Ok. Canada and Russia do the same thing too but it's during their the visa processing which is better when the person gets there only to be send back home.

Yeah very long time around 2006-2007, applicants have to do the medicals from their home countries and submit the results during residency application and take another medical test after arrival to ensure authenticity. As i know, even after most students take the medicals in their home countries, most countries also perform another medicals to confirm the results submitted, such case is still on on the southern part of Cyprus both at the Northern part, it was stopped when the immigration office were bombarded with fake medicals from students home countries. Students will need to do the medicals here now and any affected students will be sent back home is just a way of managing medical crisis in a low population.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Omo no be small tin ooo
Went for the interview today..... This is for Msc student ooo
Got to the embassy 7am embassy opens by 9am
Appointment number doesn't really matter. its first com first serve
A guy collected my docs and arrange accordingly he also asked for the originals of my undergrad docs
Was called in by one of the security guys
Sat down inside waiting for my turn to meet the consular
Nw to the consular
Me....good am sir
Consular..good am
Consular..have ur sit
Me...thank you
Consular...can I have ur application.he meant my docs
Me...gave them to him
Consular...on wat purpose are u going to turkey
Me...studies sir
Consular....wat sch
Me..EMU
Consular.brought our a file checked my name the wrote sumtin on my visa applicatuon form.
How much did u pay
Me....$3000
Consular...wat are u going there to study
Me....msc physics option of bio medical optics
Consular...wic sch did u finish from here in nigeria and wat year

Me....university of lagos Akoka 2008
Consular..Can I see the original of ur university certificate?
Me...gave it to him
Consular....wats ur date of birth
Me...told him
Consular...wat dos ur father do
Me...lied ...civil servent...
Consular ...wic ministry...
Me ministry of environment...
Consular....can I have N10000 ur application fee?
Me gave it to him
Consular...ur application will be processed ,come back tomao for ur passport......end of story...will update here again how it goes tomao..hop it helps those that might be going next..if fact EMU candidate no get wahala...pardon me for any typo error
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Temas: Omo no be small tin ooo
Went for the interview today..... This is for Msc student ooo
Got to the embassy 7am embassy opens by 9am
Appointment number doesn't really matter. its first com first serve
A guy collected my docs and arrange accordingly he also asked for the originals of my undergrad docs
Was called in by one of the security guys
Sat down inside waiting for my turn to meet the consular
Nw to the consular
Me....good am sir
Consular..good am
Consular..have ur sit
Me...thank you
Consular...can I have ur application.he meant my docs
Me...gave them to him
Consular...on wat purpose are u going to turkey
Me...studies sir
Consular....wat sch
Me..EMU
Consular.brought our a file checked my name the wrote sumtin on my visa applicatuon form.
How much did u pay
Me....$3000
Consular...wat are u going there to study
Me....msc physics option of bio medical optics
Consular...wic sch did u finish from here in nigeria and wat year

Me....university of lagos Akoka 2008
Consular..Can I see the original of ur university certificate?
Me...gave it to him
Consular....wats ur date of birth
Me...told him
Consular...wat dos ur father do
Me...lied ...civil servent...
Consular ...wic ministry...
Me ministry of environment...
Consular....can I have N10000 ur application fee?
Me gave it to him
Consular...ur application will be processed ,come back tomao for ur passport......end of story...will update here again how it goes tomao..hop it helps those that might be going next..if fact EMU candidate no get wahala...pardon me for any typo error

Congrats bro, dats lovely to here
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
hello friends i was admitted to metu university in ankara in turkey please i want to know if there is work there as a student and i want to know if there is anybody in the crew who is schooling there
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
please i got admitted to metu university in ankara please i want to know if there is job there and i also want to know the level of survival there as an international student..help needed asap
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
ik.swiss:
please i got admitted to metu university in ankara please i want to know if there is job there and i also want to know the level of survival there as an international student..help needed asap

Guy..why bothering ursef.._u go survive...I know a guy dat travel to North cyprus to study but when he get there,he didn't register with the school..mistake number 1...he fly over to the south cyprus..claim asylum for some month,,collect money...and he travel to turkey...mistake no 2...now in turkey he try to enter North cyprus,.they didn't allow him, cos they said his visa expire and dat he didn't even registered at d school..,now he is in turkey..and his surviving..so u too will survive...depend on how sharp u are..most niaja guys there,are ready to dupe u,cos dey r stuck themself..and dey know u r new and u go get money...so don't trust anyone...talking frm pple experience there
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
thanks so much bro but i will like to know if there is work as a student there
timmy1999:

Guy..why bothering ursef.._u go survive...I know a guy dat travel to North cyprus to study but when he get there,he didn't register with the school..mistake number 1...he fly over to the south cyprus..claim asylum for some month,,collect money...and he travel to turkey...mistake no 2...now in turkey he try to enter North cyprus,.they didn't allow him, cos they said his visa expire and dat he didn't even registered at d school..,now he is in turkey..and his surviving..so u too will survive...depend on how sharp u are..most niaja guys there,are ready to dupe u,cos dey r stuck themself..and dey know u r new and u go get money...so don't trust anyone...talking frm pple experience there
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:28am On Aug 16, 2012
ik.swiss:
thanks so much bro but i will like to know if there is work as a student there

Why is almost every new student asking about work,work,work.
According to wip,schooling abroad is not easy ª̳͡ηð if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have good sponsor its advisable to stay back. It might be hard for sumone to have a hob there doesn't mean it will for you ª̳͡ηð vice versa as well.so prepare your mind for the worst ª̳͡ηð if its easy for you when you get there,praise God else take it as it is.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:30am On Aug 16, 2012
@
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2012
penroll55: @wip,please Ą♍ still waiting for your reply if my name henry izuchukwu uchekwe is among the 3rd batch sent to the embassy.

yes your name is on the list now ABUJA 400-807-4088. give it to them at the embassy. We only sent two of your names the third Izu... was not included

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by nestasammy: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2012
@all
Can a degree stament of result be accepted @d embassy? Coz Tenas said d consular demanded h shocked@all
Can a degree stament of result be accepted @d embassy? Coz Tenas said d consular demanded 4his degree cert.
Mine is not yet ready
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
timmy1999:

@timmy,jobs is hard everywhere even Nigeria as well but dont make your own fate to be that of others.
its hard for you doesnt mean i will for sum.....so lets those that think they are going there for greener pastures go and please stop discouraging people...and enough with this no jobs and no jobs always on this forum...

My candid advice for those new students like me based on wht i have gathered so far from this forum,please have a good sponsor back here in Nigeria at least someone that can pay your fees and accommodation and i believe none will regret their decision going to NC....
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
penroll55:

@timmy,jobs is hard everywhere even Nigeria as well but dont make your own fate to be that of others.
its hard for you doesnt mean i will for sum.....so lets those that think they are going there for greener pastures go and please stop discouraging people...and enough with this no jobs and no jobs always on this forum...

My candid advice for those new students like me based on wht i have gathered so far from this forum,please have a good sponsor back here in Nigeria at least someone that can pay your fees and accommodation and i believe none will regret their decision going to NC....

You sound very sensible and reasonable.
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
To God be the glory!!! Got my visa today. thanks to everybody on this forum that made it possible.
Re: North Cyprus by kegeewayne(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please I would like to know if it is compulsory to get the school to send any information to the embassy before i go for my visa interview. Anyone?
Thanks in advance
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
kegeewayne: Please I would like to know if it is compulsory to get the school to send any information to the embassy before i go for my visa interview. Anyone?
Thanks in advance

Your details MUST be sent to the embassy before you can be issued visa to travel to Cyprus. All students that paid the university fees will have their details sent to Turkey (Istanbul) and the Turkish embassy of your country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.