Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767571 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for your respond..i called my bank to comfirm d payment and i was askd to wait till 2mr to get my teller copy..have you applied for visa?if yes,when is your appointment ?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2012
Luvdmx: Thanks for your respond..i called my bank to comfirm d payment and i was askd to wait till 2mr to get my teller copy..have you applied for visa?if yes,when is your appointment ?
You are welcome.
Yes I have applied. I was given 10th of September as my interview date.
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
I wish you the best of luck.Are you goin for undergraduate or master..please,rmb me in your prayers cos i dnt wnt to miss dis fall semester..hope you done your neccessary documentation for visa interview..
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
Any CIU representative in this forum? Please,i need your help in terms of reaching the school
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
choose4me: ^^ yes ooo, with the wáy things are unfolding one may have to look elsewh€re,
Choose4me, Abeg I no mean to change topic. I am in Ghana, I want to apply for Finland's tuition free universities. I wan use their discretionary criteria. because i score 5.5 for IELTS. Abeg help me out on how to go about it.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Luvdmx: I wish you the best of luck.Are you goin for undergraduate or master..please,rmb me in your prayers cos i dnt wnt to miss dis fall semester..hope you done your neccessary documentation for visa interview..
Thank you, wish you the very best too.
I'm going for a Master's degree programme.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2012
[quote author=wip7]ANOTHER BATCH OF NAMES SENT TODAY-EMU

To all EMU applicants, we have sent comprehensive list totaling 380 students name to Turkish embassy Today and official memo to Turkish ambassador Today. We are quite aware of the new scrutiny by Turkish embassy and all visa denial and rejection were all communicated across to us. This will help us to reduce the number of unwanted element on the Island.

We are quite aware of the dates given by the embassy and we have made arrangement to curtail the late registration of some of our students. Our meeting today, simply put the last day to receive student to first week of October. Any student after this date, will not be able to register and we need to stay back home or register next spring.

Our attention has been drawn to some agents charging for scholarship and arrival fees, pls be informed, Scholarship process is FREE of CHARGE and evaluated by ME. All students coming to EMU, should please send us the arrival details atleast 3days before arrival so that no agent should charge you from Airport cos Airport pick up is FREE of CHARGE.

EMU

Sir Wip7. Hope you are doing great? Pls help me to confirm my name if it is included in the newly sent list please, My Interview date is close. Abejide Adebayo Emmanuel. Thanks a lot
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Sir Wip7. Hope you are doing great? Pls help me to confirm my name if it is included in the newly sent list please, My Interview date is close. Abejide Adebayo Emmanuel. Thanks a lot
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
blissbay: Sir Wip7. Hope you are doing great? Pls help me to confirm my name if it is included in the newly sent list please, My Interview date is close. Abejide Adebayo Emmanuel. Thanks a lot

Your name not included in last list and really i dont know why cos all time i tried to follow up for your name but this is not a good sign. I am on it again. Another list goin on Monday.
Re: North Cyprus by emmanuelson20: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
aLuvdmx: Any CIU representative in this forum? Please,i need your help in terms of reaching the school
Hi, although i snubbed an admission to study @ CIU. U can get them via +903926711111, info@ciu.edu.tr. Hope this helps. Take Care.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
wip7:

Your name not included in last list and really i dont know why cos all time i tried to follow up for your name but this is not a good sign. I am on it again. Another list goin on Monday.
Sir Wip7. Sorry if my mail sound bad.Nairalanders truly appreciate U Sir Wip7.
I am appealing to you to please give it the topmost priority for the name to be included on Monday.
God bless you
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Luvdmx: I wish you the best of luck.Are you goin for undergraduate or master..please,rmb me in your prayers cos i dnt wnt to miss dis fall semester..hope you done your neccessary documentation for visa interview..

My broda if you have not paid school fees nor come here oo.CIU is overrated no wonder all the people wey talk about CIU nor dey come here again after a while(Izmuch,esko,sithanda etc),but WIP you for dey talk am in clear terms make people nor go dey make mistake,nah only gym dem get here oooo.No facility at all all oooo

Maybe nah because i just come sha,boys are not smiling.
Go EMU or forget N.Cyprus nah so everybody dey talk ooooo
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
hycode:

My broda if you have not paid school fees nor come here oo.CIU is overrated no wonder all the people wey talk about CIU nor dey come here again after a while(Izmuch,esko,sithanda etc),but WIP you for dey talk am in clear terms make people nor go dey make mistake,nah only gym dem get here oooo.No facility at all all oooo

Maybe nah because i just come sha,boys are not smiling.
Go EMU or forget N.Cyprus nah so everybody dey talk ooooo

hmmmmm if you tell people about CIU or the rest skool they will think becos i want to promote EMU so i let them decide on what dey want themselves
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2012
Pls mrwip7 forget what ppl will say. Please inform me about gau o. Before i be like the ciu guy.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:04am On Sep 01, 2012
tbobt9: Pls mrwip7 forget what ppl will say. Please inform me about gau o. Before i be like the ciu guy.

hmmmm you want me out of my shell hmmmm i wont mention name of skool but that your skool you just mentioned are just after your money, facility is incomparable, recognition ohhhhh ahhhhhh, structure wise hmmmmmm ohhhh ahhhhhh. Before any student should go for any skool should kindly find student in that skool that will be trithful then the applicant should do alot of search and survey dont be quick to rush to skool becos of name or just you must leave your country. Every semester large number of international students transfer from all these skools back to EMU after spending just one or 2 semesters there. Try check the university accreditation, membership, recognition, facilities, collaboration partners. For example some of these skools give student scholarship and force you to stay in expensive dormitory for your first year but if you wish to transfer from the skool you will be asked to pay all the scholarship given to you and many other stories like this.
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Wip7, i have paid the skul fees for 2weeks now, no response, am just stagnant and confused, pls i need ur help.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
9jakings: Wip7, i have paid the skul fees for 2weeks now, no response, am just stagnant and confused, pls i need ur help.

You paid to which university? If is EMU kindly email me your payment slip and acceptance letter but if is another university kindly call their office.
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pls wip7, i don't have your email addresse.., and i want to know if they deny people of Visa at the embassy even after passing every stage, and their reasons for doing so.
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2012
emmanuelson20: Hi, although i snubbed an admission to study @ CIU. U can get them via +903926711111, info@ciu.edu.tr. Hope this helps. Take Care.

Thanks man..I called the number but no respond and they refused to reply my mail..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2012
9jakings: Pls wip7, i don't have your email addresse.., and i want to know if they deny people of Visa at the embassy even after passing every stage, and their reasons for doing so.

which school did you pay to? anybody can be denied visa even if you pay 4years fees and have all the required documents. Visa is not anybody's right but its a privilege.

Eastern Mediterranean University
Re: North Cyprus by pinehearst: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Pls anybody coming this week that can be kind enough to help out?
I need someone to pls help get 2 packs of WISDOM HARD BRUSH will pay the person triple the cost.
thanks in advance
you can buzz me on +905488711494
or mail
topjsho@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wisdom tooth brush is not something a fellow nigerian should even collect money for giving you. Unfortunately am not going now, if i could have helped you out i would have. Pls fellow nairalanders help him out.
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Luvdmx: .

Thanks man..I called the number but no respond and they refused to reply my mail..

Call them on Monday also check on their website for ext so that they will transfer u to the international admin office
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Dbebo:

Call them on Monday also check on their website for ext so that they will transfer u to the international admin office

thanks man..
Re: North Cyprus by pinehearst: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
tbobt9: Wisdom tooth brush is not something a fellow nigerian should even collect money for giving you. Unfortunately am not going now, if i could have helped you out i would have. Pls fellow nairalanders help him out.
thanks a lot man but it's not easy and they going out of their way to help out; So I'm willing to pay.
the correct email is
topjsho@yahoo.co.uk
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2012
ANOTHER BATCH OF NAMES SENT TO EMBASSY TODAY-EMU

To all EMU prospective students, our last batch for this year supposed to be sent to embassy yesterday but we are taking huge time and patience to ensure all names are not missing. For those that have received the confirmation letters since and names not sent to Abuja, by the end of today we shall send all names to Abuja. For some of our students that Turkish embassy informed their details have not been sent to them and their documents have been taken, we have resent all your details to the embassy and for those denied visa, our rector will be meeting the Cyprus president to intervene this afternoon and i shall inform you when to re-book for your visa.

Today is the last batch to Embassy and Today is the last date to receive payment from International students from Africa. For all that have received their visas, kindly update us your travelling details so we can make arrangement to pick you up at the nearest Airport.

EMU- International Center
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by 9jakings: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Wip7, i made the payments to EMU's bank account., what are the documents necessary for visa?, how long does it take for the confirmation letter to reach me after making payments, and what if there is no confirmation letter yet and my name have been sent to the embassy, would visa be granted.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2012
9jakings: Wip7, i made the payments to EMU's bank account., what are the documents necessary for visa?, how long does it take for the confirmation letter to reach me after making payments, and what if there is no confirmation letter yet and my name have been sent to the embassy, would visa be granted.

send me your full name and admission ref number [b]within 1 hour [/b]the last list is going to ABUJA just in 2hrs time. your visa can only be given if your name and details are sent by us to embassy.
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
wip7: ANOTHER BATCH OF NAMES SENT TO EMBASSY TODAY-EMU

To all EMU prospective students, our last batch for this year supposed to be sent to embassy yesterday but we are taking huge time and patience to ensure all names are not missing. For those that have received the confirmation letters since and names not sent to Abuja, by the end of today we shall send all names to Abuja. For some of our students that Turkish embassy informed their details have not been sent to them and their documents have been taken, we have resent all your details to the embassy and for those denied visa, our rector will be meeting the Cyprus president to intervene this afternoon and i shall inform you when to re-book for your visa.

Today is the last batch to Embassy and Today is the last date to receive payment from International students from Africa. For all that have received their visas, kindly update us your travelling details so we can make arrangement to pick you up at the nearest Airport.

EMU- International Center

skull4una@gmail.com

Hello Wip7. Please, has the final list been sent to the Embassy? Pls Confirm my name. Abejide Adebayo Emmmanuel. Thanks Man
Re: North Cyprus by Luvdmx(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
wip7:

i sent you sample bank reference letter. check your email!

please brother,kindly forward the account reference letter (format) to my email:loveoriahi@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation..My sponsor needs to prepare mine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.