Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769732 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
4th BATCH of NAMES SENT to TURKISH EMBASSY TODAY -EMU

We have sent the 4th batch of names to embassy today and Another list will be going to embassy on next week Thursday. Starting from Today, our university will be closed to enjoy the Ramadan celebration till Thursday. Happy Bayram celebration to all our students, Africans and friends of Africans from Eastern Mediterranean University.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com

Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2012
wip7:

Yeah very long time around 2006-2007, applicants have to do the medicals from their home countries and submit the results during residency application and take another medical test after arrival to ensure authenticity. As i know, even after most students take the medicals in their home countries, most countries also perform another medicals to confirm the results submitted, such case is still on on the southern part of Cyprus both at the Northern part, it was stopped when the immigration office were bombarded with fake medicals from students home countries. Students will need to do the medicals here now and any affected students will be sent back home is just a way of managing medical crisis in a low population.

@wip,
Pls i will like to know if my name is with the embassy,i have paid my tuition fee,name Ogunniyi Ekundayo S,thank u
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2012
aro_001:

@wip,
Pls i will like to know if my name is with the embassy,i have paid my tuition fee,name Ogunniyi Ekundayo S,thank u

if your name is Ogunniyi Samuel Ekundayo yes we have sent your name in the 3rd batch. Kindly apply for appointment.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
please is there job in ankara as a student
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
wip7:

if your name is Ogunniyi Samuel Ekundayo yes we have sent your name in the 3rd batch. Kindly apply for appointment.
Yea,thats my name fenks so much
Re: North Cyprus by Spidyy: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hi wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Spidyy: Hi wip7
I applied to EMU then left the country for holidays and now I received an email saying I was late on paying my tution fees. However, I would like to deferr my admission till next year Jan/Feb let me know if this is psossible. Then I will like to know how to go about the scholarship as I finished from Aptech and have complete my Bsc in Middlesex Uni in the U.K. I also sent the international center an email.

I would also like to know the proceedure to apply to any university in South Cyprus. Thank you.
My email is spidy2k3@hotmail.com.

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU. I received your email from our international center email address and i have replied you on what to do. I remembered i have awarded you scholarship as well under MTech infor tech. Kindly follow the procedure sent to you from our email. If you love yourself dont bother applying to South Cyprus. Dont be deceived by unwanted element that has never step in any of these countries before but based their statement on here-say. I have access to both countries and i can 100% speak about both countries but if you choose to go further to South Cyprus then ask me any question i will be of help. Some tips about the South Cyprus for you. Kindly do some search of the university you wish to go there, check the accreditation, ranking and recognition of the university, the living conditions and financial implications. Then make your choice!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
undecidedPlease help o all i've been seeing is emu emu emu not saying its bad, but arent their any girne american university applicants up here please if anyone has any info of such reply o. ejo.
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2012
@ mr wip and all that have travelld in turkish flight! Pls önly those that have travelld in turkish flight and are sure...how many kg do they accept for economy class of course..plss i need quick ans..how many kg do they accept for their luggages?? And how much do you think they will be collecting for like 2 additional luggages<pls estimation>?? Tnx all!
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2012
evanscami: @ mr wip and all that have travelld in turkish flight! Pls önly those that have travelld in turkish flight and are sure...how many kg do they accept for economy class of course..plss i need quick ans..how many kg do they accept for their luggages?? And how much do you think they will be collecting for like 2 additional luggages<pls estimation>?? Tnx all!

Bro I was at there office yesterday to book. U have 2luggage of 23kg each plus one have luggage of 10kg. Any addtional kg will cost you $150!!!

Please how much did u get ur ticket? One way or roundtrip and if round trip opened for how many mnths
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Temas:

Bro I was at there office yesterday to book. U have 2luggage of 23kg each plus one have luggage of 10kg. Any addtional kg will cost you $150!!!

Please how much did u get ur ticket? One way or roundtrip and if round trip opened for how many mnths
hello Temas! Plz am a girl nt boy :-) thanks 4 d info,do u mean 1 xtra luggage is $150 or jst 1kg of d xces luggage?? have nt bought ma ticket yet so dnt kno hw much d ticket costs.since you went there,how much did u buy?? 4 d round trip,i fink its open 4 1yr!
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
evanscami: hello Temas! Plz am a girl nt boy :-) thanks 4 d info,do u mean 1 xtra luggage is $150 or jst 1kg of d xces luggage?? have nt bought ma ticket yet so dnt kno hw much d ticket costs.since you went there,how much did u buy?? 4 d round trip,i fink its open 4 1yr!

sorry for the sex mixed up..lolz ok any extra kg apart from the 56kg will attract a fee of $150........got my ticket for 251k round-trip opened for one month but u can check with a guy here on the forum.....08155552510 he promised to get a cheap one for for 10k or thereabout less from 251k. u can call me on 08026158709
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Temas:

sorry for the sex mixed up..lolz ok any extra kg apart from the 56kg will attract a fee of $150........got my ticket for 251k round-trip opened for one month but u can check with a guy here on the forum.....08155552510 he promised to get a cheap one for for 10k or thereabout less from 251k. u can call me on 08026158709
okay tnx,ll jst use ma aunt agent! Wen r u leavin?? Nd wen did u buy d ticket?
Re: North Cyprus by kenedy175(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
pls is admission still in progress? Whats the possibility for a transfer. I' m a medical student. Hope i aint to late yet
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
evanscami: okay tnx,ll jst use ma aunt agent! Wen r u leavin?? Nd wen did u buy d ticket?

LEAVING 9TH SEPT.....YESTERDAY
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
evanscami: @ mr wip and all that have travelld in turkish flight! Pls önly those that have travelld in turkish flight and are sure...how many kg do they accept for economy class of course..plss i need quick ans..how many kg do they accept for their luggages?? And how much do you think they will be collecting for like 2 additional luggages<pls estimation>?? Tnx all!

TEMAS is right. you have total 46Kg. But you may choose to hold almost 10kg as hand luggage. So pack most stuff in ur hand luggage but not liquid anyway.
Temas:

Do not forget to send us your PICK UP form atleast 3days to ur arrival so we can make arrangement to pick you up at the Airport. Safe trip

@ ALL FEMALE APPLICANTS,

We working to start free continental dishes for all EMU admitted female applicants ONLY and working with companies to employ as soon as the FEMALE graduate from our university with First class range. We encourage brilliant, Beautiful, young and intelligent Females to apply to our university and enjoy our World!!

International Center
EMU. Skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Temas:

okay! Planning that 9th too! Tnx al same :-)
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Temas:

okay! Planning dat 9th 2! Fnx al same :-)
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:

TEMAS is right. you have total 46Kg. But you may choose to hold almost 10kg as hand luggage. So pack most stuff in ur hand luggage but not liquid anyway.

Do not forget to send us your PICK UP form atleast 3days to ur arrival so we can make arrangement to pick you up at the Airport. Safe trip

@ ALL FEMALE APPLICANTS,

We working to start free continental dishes for all EMU admitted female applicants ONLY and working with companies to employ as soon as the FEMALE graduate from our university with First class range. We encourage brilliant, Beautiful, young and intelligent Females to apply to our university and enjoy our World!!

International Center
EMU. Skull4una@gmail.com
fnx mr wip! Buh do u kno d cost of an entirely 1 xtra luggage?? Pls help! Dnt nid embarrassment @ d airport plss

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
evanscami: fnx mr wip! Buh do u kno d cost of an entirely 1 xtra luggage?? Pls help! Dnt nid embarrassment @ d airport plss

There is room for excess ranging 4-8kg for students In Turkey and in Cyprus,which i believe should be applicable in your country also. The extra KG in Cyprus cost around 30-80USD depends on content but i have heard students coming From Nigeria that the NAHCO or whatever they call them charges any amount base on their mood, pocket and need. Seems their is no real law in Nigeria as most of our students complain how they were cheated at the point of leaving their own country Nigeria. So pls kindly go with enough money and see how you talk with them if you are over charged. Let them know you are a student.
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:

There is room for excess ranging 4-8kg for students In Turkey and in Cyprus,which i believe should be applicable in your country also. The extra KG in Cyprus cost around 30-80USD depends on content but i have heard students coming From Nigeria that the NAHCO or whatever they call them charges any amount base on their mood, pocket and need. Seems their is no real law in Nigeria as most of our students complain how they were cheated at the point of leaving their own country Nigeria. So pls kindly go with enough money and see how you talk with them if you are over charged. Let them know you are a student.
fnkz mr wip...am grateful.
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
I want to get to north cyprus but their tickets are expensive can i get a ticket to south cyprus then take a cab to northern cyprus will there be any issues at the border? cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
tbobt9: I want to get to north cyprus but their tickets are expensive can i get a ticket to south cyprus then take a cab to northern cyprus will there be any issues at the border? cheesy

There wont be any issue if you are European or have permit to enter both countries legally.
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
HOW DO YOU GET PERMIT, OR WILL IT BE GIVEN WITH THE VISA AT THE TURKISH EMBASSY?
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Do not try going to Republic of Cyprus(ROC) with turkish transit visa, as you will be imprisoned and have your name blacklisted embarassed. You can only go to ROC if you are an EU citizen or Canadian citizen, or visa to Roc then from there you can cross to North Cyprus from one of the crossing points.
Re: North Cyprus by tbobt9: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
so i can only go to northen cyprus with a trip to ercan. Only one choice. No wonder the flight is so expensive and they set their own price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.