Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) (9397 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Jayson1: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
guy u fine sha but U say no sex till marriage and u are taking shirtless pic? Who are we deceiving
How does a shirtless pix means someone wants to have sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sleekydee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Trust Me, this guy us gay...
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Andy,are you one of them?

We don't do things like this only them!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
oboi. Shotop. U are clearly bald headed. D head is eating deep like deeper life church.

Must u remind d op how much shaving costs? Did he ask for ur opinon? What if he likhis bearded looks. Next time try mind ur bisness
You're also blind as well, if i'm "clearly' bald headed.

And yes, shaving costs 100 naira for someone who is unkempt and trying to locate a mate. if you must be bearded, let it look neat.

has your brain started paining you yet, from lack of use?

5 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
How does a shirtless pix means someone wants to have sex undecided
www.google.com/m-how-does-a-shirtless-pix-means-a-person-wants
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Breaking News, Andy: Shaving costs only 100 naira.
If you have nothing reasonable to say pls get the Bleep out of this thread angry

5 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
If you have nothing reasonable to say pls get the Bleep out of this thread angry
look oga igombe abi watever ur name is. Stop quoting me. Thank u
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
What reasonable thing have you said so far?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're also blind as well, if i'm "clearly' bald headed.

And yes, shaving costs 100 naira for someone who is unkempt and trying to locate a mate. if you must be bearded, let it look neat.

has your brain started paining you yet, from lack of use?
u are bald as _fuck.

Why is it do hard to mind ur biz?

What if i say

Ur bald head also look unkempt to me. Coman buy my 500naira cream

4 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What reasonable thing have you said so far?
The thread wasnt meant for gay ass niggas like you. So why are u spewing trash. Mind you i have nothing to say to the op cause his thread was meant for the ladies undecided

But you are here just advertising your gay ass life angry . Pls get the furk out of this thread and let the ladies do dere thing.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by jmoore(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u:
I don't seem to believe this guy, though I'm a fan of no sex till after marriage but something seems to be wrong somewhere. He wants a decent lady and he is seeking for such on social media, which decent girl wld hit him up. No decent girl makes such advances except she is not decent enough
If you are a decent girl, you should not be on nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by mii4u(f): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
Who the Bleep is this thing

And who said any girl who asks a guy out is not decent. I hate nairaland girls and dere stupid mentality angry .

pls be mannered for once, don't refer to pple as things simply becos they don't belong to the same school of tot as u. U are entitled to ur own opinion just as I am. If u think otherwise, ask ur sis to chat him up.
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
Its like sumtin is wrong with you undecided
u are a disgrace to igbos. Dont quote me again. Pls. Unless u want to deactivate ur account today
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by TrapSoul(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
E be like say dem don dey disturb this OP for marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
u are bald as _fuck.

Why is it do hard to mind ur biz?

What if i say

Ur bald head also look unkempt to me. Coman buy my 500naira cream
If you weren't dumb, you'll know there's nothing "unkempt" about a "bald head" in the first place, so your attempts are actually just lame to say the least and a true reflection of your brain power and thinking abilities. Being smart isn't really your forte, so it's understandable. Coupled with your obdurate blindness and stubborn refusal to use your brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u:

pls be mannered for once, don't refer to pple as things simply becos they don't belong to the same school of tot as u. U are entitled to ur own opinion just as I am. If u think otherwise, ask ur sis to chat him up.
Get the fork of ma mention undecided

And stop being a fool, by generalizing that any girl who chats him up is not decent. And your opinion is just too forking lame to be an opinion undecided

And pls dont forget to get the fork off my mention grin

Yours Faithfully

Ikombe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sleekydee:
Trust Me, this guy us gay...
undecidedwhy
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by mii4u(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
jmoore:

If you are a decent girl, you should not be on nairaland. undecided

wat is wrong with nairaland?
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Standardcosting(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Because i was in a car, einstein.

oh you thought your question was smart, dumbass?
You thought your reply was smart, dumbass?

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by mii4u(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:

And stop being a fool, by generalizing that any girl who chats him up is not decent. And your opinion is just too forking lame to be an opinion undecided

It now clear that u are really underage

Yours Faithfully

Ikombe
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u:

wat is wrong with nairaland?
I should be the one asking you that. Your own words against you. tongue
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you weren't dumb, you'll know there's nothing "unkempt" about a "bald head" in the first place, so your attempts are actually just lame to say the least and a true reflection of your brain power and thinking abilities. Being smart isn't really your forte, so it's understandable. Coupled with your obdurate blindness and stubborn refusal to use your brain.
pls summarize. I didn't study English in d university
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
You snap unclad pic then have the nerve to add no sex. angry

Predictor alert!
oooor grin he was givin' them 9ja ladies a lookie at what they vould have
○○○
wink'is he temptin' u ta come cross the ocean,nubian
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u
Let me ignore you grin

I am just coming out of a ban grin
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by mii4u(f): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:

It is now obvious that I am replying an underage. Pls grow up.
Yours Faithfully

Ikombe
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
The thread wasnt meant for gay ass niggas like you. So why are u spewing trash. Mind you i have nothing to say to the op cause his thread was meant for the ladies undecided

But you are here just advertising your gay ass life angry . Pls get the furk out of this thread and let the ladies do dere thing.

If your stupidity could be converted to aviation fuel, a plane would fly round the world non stop.

Commenting on a thread makes no one gay, but you're too stupid to realize that and that's all you have to say to look smart. Using the word 'gay' doesn't make you look or sound reasonable, but you're far into the echelons of stupidity to realize that.

Continue your macabre dance and stay the hell away from my mentions as i deem you too stupid to continue a conversation with.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by ikombe: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If your stupidity could be converted to aviation fuel, a plane would fly round the world non stop.

Commenting on a thread makes no one gay, but you're too stupid to realize that and that's all you have to say to look smart. Using the word 'gay' doesn't make you look or sound reasonable, but you're far into the echelons of stupidity to realize that.

Continue your macabre dance and stay the hell away from my mentions as i deem you too stupid to continue a conversation with.
Words of a stupid fellow undecided

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Sexxkillz: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
pls summarize. I didn't study English in d university
You didn't study anything at all. Your brain can actually be traded for a basket of feathers. Same weight, and same economic value.

I'll only reply you again if i deem you have a 0.00000000000195% chance of sounding smart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You didn't study anything at all. Your brain can actually be traded for a basket of feathers. Same weight, and same economic value.

I'll only reply you again if i deem you have a 0.00000000000195% chance of sounding smart.
are u related to Hon. Patrick obahiagbon? Pls speak in language i can understand nwanne m nwoke
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin chisos Kwas shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.