Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) (9398 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by queencalipso(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by queencalipso(f): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
You don't look like someone who's looking for a decent girl with this your shirtless bathroom pic. It will definitely send the wrong message to the decent girl.. And did you say a no sex r/ship?? I seriously doubt you are that kinda guy with your ruggedly carved eyebrow.. Besides, you are half unclad on a public forum and looking for a decent girl?? Some body pls wake him up.. I doubt your intentions are true..
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
humilitypays:
Stopped talking pidgin and talks English becauses I done understands you!‎ angry
Then thats too bad tongue

1 Share

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
dis guy is fallin my hands. Na so u dey toast? Which one come be "what is the name" . what is d name ko what is d date of birth nii

hahaha you make me laugh with this statement ''i fall your hand''.. Newsflash i don't even know you and i don't wish too, by the way i don't toast ladies on nl cus most of them if not all v a guy outside this forum n is pointless doing all that crap..is guys like you who see nl as an avenue to get a girl or someone to v sex with.STUPID
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Berlynn:
call it berlyn grin

aii cool
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
queencalipso:
You don't look like someone who's looking for a decent girl with this your shirtless bathroom pic. It will definitely send the wrong message to the decent girl.. And did you say a no sex r/ship?? I seriously doubt you are that kinda guy with your ruggedly carved eyebrow.. Besides, you are half unclad on a public forum and looking for a decent girl?? Some body pls wake him up.. I doubt your intentions are true..

After ogling his shirtless pic and 'ruggedly carved eyebrows' and most likely taking note of the number eh.. .

1 Like

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
nothing dear, u have a nice mouth smiley

Wtf are you on about angry What does it mean? Is it a metaphor
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha you make me laugh with this statement ''i fall your hand''.. Newsflash i don't even know you and i don't wish too, by the way i don't toast ladies on nl cus most of them if not all v a guy outside this forum n is pointless doing all that crap..is guys like you who see nl as an avenue to get a girl or someone to v sex with.STUPID
chai God schumastic aka chewing stick so u hav forgotten ur guy durent. Carry on bro, i apologize for interfering
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
You snap unclad pic then have the nerve to add no sex. angry

Predictor alert!
hmm swerksy kissable lips
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Wtf are you on about angry What does it mean? Is it a metaphor
no its phormeta
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
chai God schumastic aka chewing stick so u hav forgotten ur guy durent. Carry on bro, i apologize for interfering

hahah crazy dude what happened to your other account. meanwhile i don't chyke babes on nl, i thought i told u da before, is waste of time n energy.
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha you make me laugh with this statement ''i fall your hand''.. Newsflash i don't even know you and i don't wish too, by the way i don't toast ladies on nl cus most of them if not all v a guy outside this forum n i s pointless doing all that crap..is guys like you who see nl as an avenue to get a girl or someone to v sex with.STUPID

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Mikylopez(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
torres89:

seems u are that decent lady his looking for
his terms are quite agreeable buh for me itz a no
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
no its phormeta

K
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahah crazy dude what happened to your other account. meanwhile i don't chyke babes on nl, i thought i told u da before, is waste of time n energy.
was banned ooh.
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
lefulefu:
hmm swerksy kissable lips

Yeeeesh undecided
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
werey grin

angry
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

angry
i thought u don't hear Nigeria language. I think say u be oyinbo since u dont understand wat table knife mouth mean
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51866466][/quote]

good thing you are with the remote so u can put the shit on repeat all day long tongue
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
i thought u don't hear Nigeria language. I think say u be oyinbo since u dont understand wat table knife mouth mean

That's the point. If I knew would I ask you? DUH sad
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Its english nau
It means ur mouth is like table knife
detailed explanation grin
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

That's the point. If I knew would I ask you? DUH sad
rubbish. See village mgbeke dey claim onyibo girl. grin rawbbish!
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

good thing you are with the remote so u can put the shit on repeat all day long tongue

Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
was banned ooh.

how long is the ban grin grin
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
rubbish. See village mgbeke dey claim onyibo girl. grin rawbbish!

K
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

how long is the ban grin grin
feb 2019 ooh.. May God keep us till then
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by JohnieWalker(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op welldone yu upload person pics from fb. you dey look for who una wan harvest for Xmas money
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by schumastic(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
feb 2019 ooh.. May God keep us till then

hahaha small thing you for enter vision 2020, meanwhile is a good sign that Buhari will be remove by then
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by durentsneh(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha small thing you for enter vision 2020, meanwhile is a good sign that Buhari will be remove by then
amen oooh. Its a good sign. SAY NO TO CHANGE
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
durentsneh:
amen oooh. Its a good sign. SAY NO TO CHANGE

R u gonna tell me or should I ask Google embarassed
Re: Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) by fratermathy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
mii4u:
I don't seem to believe this guy, though I'm a fan of no sex till after marriage but something seems to be wrong somewhere. He wants a decent lady and he is seeking for such on social media, which decent girl wld hit him up. No decent girl makes such advances except she is not decent enough

That your last sentence is not cool at all. We live in a very modern liberal society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / All am seeing is a green shirt (18+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.