Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127736 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Join get help worldwide today is the best platform ,
No guider
No money bags

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm so impressed to see almost everybody defending and explaining the benefit of freezing the mavro till January.

Good people, great nation.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by 20dollarblogs: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Thats how belize investment started delaying payouts 5 yrs ago , they used a 60 days non payment period to close shop and vamoose, hope MMM not the same, i have like 450k in dat hole
Basi123:
This break is a "cut the hand and save the body" policy... Initiated by MMM. I was sad previously, then I understood finally. We'll all agree that the rate at which money would be extracted by millions of participants this December would be way to much... That's why the increase the mavro, from 30 to 50%.
Apparently, the rate of help provided was inversely proportional to the expected estimation. So, they pause was necessary.
Why do u feel ultimate cycler couldn't cope, and had to melt down for a while, as they said.
The same would have occurred to MMM dis yuletide and hence the pause was necessary.
Am no guider, just a regular dude who wanted to cash out his thousands today.. Let's just stay optimistic.
I spoke to a guider too, he said the same. Don't panic, it'd be alright, come January.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dee02(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
20dollarblogs:
For those who have looked into Sergey Mavrodi’s past Ponzi schemes, what’s happening now shouldn’t come as any surprise. The mathematics of paying out more than is invested can only last so long.

In a Ponzi points model you can bullshit your investors for a bit by paying them monopoly money. However in a gifting model, funds paid in and re-invested are immediately paid out to existing investors.

Over time the majority of invested funds slowly make their way to initial investors, who have grown balances large enough that over time have withdrawn far more than they initially invested.

Time also sees this pool of investors grow exponentially, until math catches up to the scheme and it collapses.

Again, there’s no monopoly money barrier with gifting payments. A lack of reinvestment at the top-end sees the bottom of the scheme starved of re-invested funds, which means nobody gets paid.

And that’s pretty much what’s going on now in MMM Nigeria.

Suspending outgoing payments for a month within the scheme might see withdrawals resume at some point, but sooner or later they’re just going to run out again.

That’ll see another pause in withdrawals, with each progressive restart collapsing faster and faster.

MMM Nigeria investors now have a choice to make:

You can either face the reality, or continue to hope against hope that Mavrodi has defied the laws of mathematics and MMM Nigeria will pay out in perpetuity.

SPOT ON!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Draei: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
nnachukz:
But I just I got matched to get help. Lucky me. Make the paddy pay me sharp sharp.
If the guy pay make i bend
unless na mumu him be.
grin

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by chuksoyo21(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
it beats my imagination why people should be this scared... it's made that the system is on hold and would resume by January.... why then is the panic?
people should calm down.. marvros are just being frozen till January....

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
2dugged:
I have been following your replies, you are so on point, even in the case of "plan well", there were offices and it still went under with people's money, so I wonder if this their site doesnt unfreeze, who or how they intend to get their money back?

But if they unfreeze, they will get their money back. An average participant is well informed of the risk involved. They placed the gains and risk on a scale to make decisions.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by djlaqua91(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Mavrodi, you have failed this city

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by lohresloco: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
my fren, wi you kip kwayet, this is a pure case of Moku, Mogbe, Modarun....
datovid:
Nigerians Panic a lot...participate with ur spare money..we r greedy..TBf..if its ur spare money, will u panic like dis

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Teechawa: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
If withdrawal is blocked what about deposit? If you are to deposit, run?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by iamKeo(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
pay my bro first book
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by texazzpete(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:

Am afraid the GH volume was overwhelming the PH volume and there was need to put a hold on the GH volume to free the GH queue

In other words, this ponzi scheme is close to imploding.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Mrrespect(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:
This message appears on every participant of MMM as they log into their PO

Mavros are the unit of pseudo-currency used by participants. (Mavro is shown below in the MMM Android app)
Mavro, while in the system, grows at a rate of 30%.

A confirmed Mavro refers to a pledged amount (Provide Help) that has been redeemed (Paid to another participant).
Frozen Mavro is not an alien term in the Mavrodian (what Participants of MMM fondly call themselves) circle. Mavros after being confirmed stay frozen for certain period of time, until it's release date (usually less than 3 weeks).

In a recent Christmas promo launched by the website, additional 20% accrued bonus was added to all who made pledges, this led a lot of faithful Mavrodians to make pledges. They were mostly matched to pay their pledge faster than usual.

It is unclear if during this mandatory 30days of being frozen, whether frozen Mavro will grow.

All things being equal, some of the implications of this would include:

1. No participant can get help (withdraw the already paid money) until January 12th 2017.
2. Due to number 1 above, no participant can Provide Help (pay money) since no one gets paid till January 12th 2017.

The news broke at 1am Tuesday morning, a day always anticipated by Mavrodians as Mavro Day, since Mavros grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hence many participants wait till Tuesday morning before asking to Get Help (make withdrawal).

It's been claimed by participants that the same scenario played out in December 2015, hence they are calm assuring every member that it is not a crash landing.

Jst Ph this morning

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Acidosis:

But if they unfreeze, they will get their money back. An average participant is well informed of the risk involved. They placed the gains and risk on a scale to make decisions.
you didn't answer my question,if they don't unfreeze, how or who do you get to recover your money from?, that's my question
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Join get help worldwide today is the best platform ,
No guider
No money bags

It is almost impossible to commit suicide twice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Eagle360(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
The most view thread ,

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dee02(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Busuyib:

No....they are not leaving

Moro....n!
E go clear for your eyes soon! grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Teechawa:
If withdrawal is blocked what about deposit? If you are to deposit, run?
no....you won't be paired till January 12...you can do your pH order now

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Wristler: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
The kain traffic viewing this thread ehhnn.. ..None of my business tho grin grin grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
20dollarblogs:
For those who have looked into Sergey Mavrodi’s past Ponzi schemes, what’s happening now shouldn’t come as any surprise. The mathematics of paying out more than is invested can only last so long.

In a Ponzi points model you can bullshit your investors for a bit by paying them monopoly money. However in a gifting model, funds paid in and re-invested are immediately paid out to existing investors.

Over time the majority of invested funds slowly make their way to initial investors, who have grown balances large enough that over time have withdrawn far more than they initially invested.

Time also sees this pool of investors grow exponentially, until math catches up to the scheme and it collapses.

Again, there’s no monopoly money barrier with gifting payments. A lack of reinvestment at the top-end sees the bottom of the scheme starved of re-invested funds, which means nobody gets paid.

And that’s pretty much what’s going on now in MMM Nigeria.

Suspending outgoing payments for a month within the scheme might see withdrawals resume at some point, but sooner or later they’re just going to run out again.

That’ll see another pause in withdrawals, with each progressive restart collapsing faster and faster.

MMM Nigeria investors now have a choice to make:

You can either face the reality, or continue to hope against hope that Mavrodi has defied the laws of mathematics and MMM Nigeria will pay out in perpetuity.
you just nailed it.the likelihood of mmm bouncing back is very low. Once they comeback in January there will be a general panic withdrawal and many new potential entrants will be waiting to see what will happen. There will be no money coming just money going out.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by vivvica(f): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians and Awoof .. They will never learn ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Ora et' labora...

MMM on point!!!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Eagle360:
The most view thread ,

There were many silent disciples of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:
This message appears on every participant of MMM as they log into their PO

Mavros are the unit of pseudo-currency used by participants. (Mavro is shown below in the MMM Android app)
Mavro, while in the system, grows at a rate of 30%.

A confirmed Mavro refers to a pledged amount (Provide Help) that has been redeemed (Paid to another participant).
Frozen Mavro is not an alien term in the Mavrodian (what Participants of MMM fondly call themselves) circle. Mavros after being confirmed stay frozen for certain period of time, until it's release date (usually less than 3 weeks).

In a recent Christmas promo launched by the website, additional 20% accrued bonus was added to all who made pledges, this led a lot of faithful Mavrodians to make pledges. They were mostly matched to pay their pledge faster than usual.

It is unclear if during this mandatory 30days of being frozen, whether frozen Mavro will grow.

All things being equal, some of the implications of this would include:

1. No participant can get help (withdraw the already paid money) until January 12th 2017.
2. Due to number 1 above, no participant can Provide Help (pay money) since no one gets paid till January 12th 2017.

The news broke at 1am Tuesday morning, a day always anticipated by Mavrodians as Mavro Day, since Mavros grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hence many participants wait till Tuesday morning before asking to Get Help (make withdrawal).

It's been claimed by participants that the same scenario played out in December 2015, hence they are calm assuring every member that it is not a crash landing.

BASIC COURTESY WOULD BE FOR ADMIN TO SET A TIMEFRAME TO GH ALL CONFIRMED MAVROS SUCH THAT BEYOND THAT SET DATE THEY WILL FREEZE ALL CONFIRMED MAVROS.
IS IT NOT FOR ME TO GH WHAT IS CONFIRMED REMOVE THE 30% INTEREST AND PH THE ORIGINAL FIGURE AGAIN HENCE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SPEND IN THE NEW YEAR.......

FOR THIS INSENSITIVE MOVE MMMADMIN HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN THEY NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVT THAT TAKE RASH DECISIONS WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE EFFECTS BUT SHAA THEY CLAIM THEY KNOW WHAT THY DOING BUT THEY DONT KNOW NIGERIANS COS IF YOU DEPRIVE ME THE MEANS TO ENJOY MY XMAS IT SIMPLY MEANS BY NEXT YEAR IF THEY STILL OPERATING IN NIGERIA NOBODY WILL PH ONCE ITS DECEMBER1ST

7 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by tokunbo22: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
When Christmas draws near, people move out all their
money, have it all spent and come back in January to
suffer, but here comes MMM, nicest platform I have
seen,
It automatically paused withdrawals to resume on the
January 12, this is to keep safe the financial health of
it's participants not allowing them spend all they have
during the Yuletide and come back in January to suffer
recession.
Please welcome it with grateful heart,
Continue your normal PH if you still have free monies!
And those of us already PHed, lets welcome the pause
and enjoy it tomorrow.
Remember, the stability of MMM depends on the
stability of our hearts to changes, lets remain positive
and optimistic to the change
Long live MMM-Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Simple demand and supply

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:

I love GHW, it is so transparent and mature.
I downloaded the Android app, I love the scheme.
Am PHing alot there, it's definitely a system that will last!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.givehelpworldwide.ghwmobile
That's because GHW was created with the intention of correcting all the flaws MMM has. Since I discovered it i stopped PH in MMM and focused on GHW. I love their policies and all. And like they say, it was built with longevity in mind.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by 20dollarblogs: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Time for MMM admin to recoup and close shop, happened 5yrs ago with legal belize investment, paused payments for some days and the day it was expected to resume, website was showing UPGRADING TO A BETTER PLATFORM, then vamoose. Most Nigerians are just doing online investment for the first time and dont know how it always end
chuksoyo21:
it beats my imagination why people should be this scared... it's made that the system is on hold and would resume by January.... why then is the panic?
people should calm down.. marvros are just being frozen till January....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Teespice(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
oluwa oooo
see the people viewing this thread.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by tempest01(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
I have set up this warning before...watch out....very soon you'll be able to provide help, but it will only be to their agents account.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
20dollarblogs:
Time for MMM admin to recoup and close shop, happened 5yrs ago with legal belize investment, paused payments for some days and the day it was expected to resume, website was showing UPGRADING TO A BETTER PLATFORM, then vamoose. Most Nigerians are just doing online investment for the first time and dont know how it always end

recoup what please?Is any 1 paying to a central account...If you dont understand how it works,keep quiet abeg

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Basi123:
This break is a "cut the hand and save the body" policy... Initiated by MMM. I was sad previously, then I understood finally. We'll all agree that the rate at which money would be extracted by millions of participants this December would be way to much... That's why the increase the mavro, from 30 to 50%.
Apparently, the rate of help provided was inversely proportional to the expected estimation. So, they pause was necessary.
Why do u feel ultimate cycler couldn't cope, and had to melt down for a while, as they said.
The same would have occurred to MMM dis yuletide and hence the pause was necessary.
Am no guider, just a regular dude who wanted to cash out his thousands today.. Let's just stay optimistic.
I spoke to a guider too, he said the same. Don't panic, it'd be alright, come January.

Bro,d truth is if participant dont rily get to understand what mmm is tryin to achieve wt dis step they took, ph cant build up against gh, who will stll want to ph under dis tensed condition
I got matched since sunday to gh(cos i had d feeling dat tins like dis may come up so i gh before tuesday), i doubt if d person will still want to pay me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.