Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,456 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127732 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by 20dollarblogs: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
in the voice of MOSS DEF "ITS ALL MATHEMATICS"
onatisi:

you just nailed it.the likelihood of mmm bouncing back is very low. Once they comeback in January there will be a general panic withdrawal and many new potential entrants will be waiting to see what will happen. There will be no money coming just money going out.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by obindomanya(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Benoxvals:
This will even cause more panic..anyway,there are warnings that this day will come.
we told them
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
MrOreo:
Didn't understand the news on my Personal Office, it was when I wanted to GH that I was now seeing gibberish...... had to go back to re-read the thing over again.... Sleep don clear for my eyes... Tears Ti Takeover(TTT) cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Mrrespect:

Jst Ph this morning

Even if you PH today, you won't get match till January 12,2017...so make una relax

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by abiodunodunsi1: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
End Time MMM
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Omonigeriarere: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Benstino:
Beautiful!

With every Tom, Dick and Harry trying to get help without providing help, just cos of Xmas, I was afraid that the system was definitely gonna crash, but with this measure, we'll have better days ahead

You can't get help without providing help: you are ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Mightyify(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
The number of people viewing this thread can cause Heart attack

14 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Seriousboy: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
PESSOoo:
#BeginningOfTheEND!!!

You got to have positive mindset when comes to investments, even though you are not a member of MMM, don't expect others people's investments to crash it might backfire your own investment if you have one.

#ThinkPositively
#Nopanic

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by xtivin(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM will never crash...Those that were to PH that were paused today will start there count down by January. Now lemme ask a question, If you are the one won't you pay to avoid being blocked and loosing your money?...The system resumes january...They are very wise

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by eyiwunmi53(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
The simple logic is that MMM is just taking a possible and preventing measures to curbing d issuing in GH before it gets out of hand. I know we are worried and I am also worried but what would we do but to patiently wait and be steadfast. We shouldn't try and see it as a panic but encourage others. After all, Ow money keeps going more. I believe dis would be resolved in no time. Long Live MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by som4reel(f): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
This one is serious cry
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by yinkslinks(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
so it happened in 2015?
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ekesimo(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
mine is *pending withdrawal*. I av already been matched with someone. wonder if the person will pay up
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by rightminds: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Who is then to blame for all this? Is it not all these bad belly people crying and shedding tears every day canvassing evil prophecy that MMM will crash? Some people in this country are plagued with poverty even if you try to give them free Money they will say you want to use them for ritual. They believe you must suffer before you can make a stipend.

Poverty mentality.

Thank God MMM is not crash, we all know what would happen if everyone try to GH towards Christmas and new year.

Were you not warned not to stake all your money? Bunch of greedy people.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Goldenprinz(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Nna doh
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by joeace2020(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
lol...People are already having difficulty sleeping, having headache...chai! Nigerians you people never learn at all till it's too late

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Themandator: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
Let's not create panic among participants

Somebody still paid this morning and I am helping somebody make payment .....panic is the key word .....

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol. This thing is crashing. I was in MMM global last year and this same thing happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Whiteshades(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Icansing: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Hahahaha hahahahahaha Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha Hahahaha hahahahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha,, pls help me laff them fools,, taking from where they don't sow

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ddippset(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
I hope those of us on moratorium, they will use this one month to solve it?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by oladipo322(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
God y is all this happening Now? mavrodi EDAKUN, please let me get help today

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by flexingsly1804: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Cool . We still dey kampe
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by prime5052(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
There is nothing to fear or worry about,it happens every december,after the holiday the mavros will be release,if you have PH before don't cancel it because if you do u'll regret it when people start GHing their's,this extra 20% bonus is a once a year stuff so dnt miss out on it,be calm,you'll get paid

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Icansing: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
rightminds:
Who is then to blame for all this? Is it not all these bad belly people crying and shedding tears every day canvassing evil prophecy that MMM will crash? Some people in this country are plagued with poverty even if you try to give them free Money they will say you want to use them for ritual. They believe you must suffer before you can make a stipend.

Poverty mentality.

Thank God MMM is not crash, we all know what would happen if everyone try to GH towards Christmas and new year.

Were you not warned not to stake all your money? Bunch of greedy people.
he pain am

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MWAD(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Three Ms time
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Culin(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this
last year there were only thousands of participants, this year there are millions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2016
v4victor:

Dude, why are u so pained? What's ur problem?
Na ur money we dey use ph?
I don't understand the pain of non participants!!

We are not pained. We are basking in the euphoria of your current misery.
GREEDY MOFOS.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
2dugged:
you didn't answer my question,if they don't unfreeze, how or who do you get to recover your money from?, that's my question

Your question is pointless.

All members know they won't get their money back when the site crashes.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Laveda(f): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
My God!

grin See number of viewers

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Its not funny but some comments here are making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Period007(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
welcome development.
LONG LIVE MMM....... together we change the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.