Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

What If? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If? (3493 Views)

On Ur Wedding Night U Find Out Ur Hubby Is Impotent Na Wetin U Go Do? / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
He is promisn neva 2 do it again.
Re: What If? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
Wowweee shocked I will kick out his crazy ass out and it will take a long time for me to forgive my sister.
Re: What If? by MissyB1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
A difficult one!!
Re: What If? by whitesturd(f): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
Men this is shocking. shocked shocked shocked :owhy wud he be romantically involved wt his blood sister.wt eva for.did u bother asking?this is serius.if i were u,i wdnt jst take it like dt o.i wud dig deep.to the extent that u noticed the moves,that means they can no longer hide it.sumtin dt has been goin on for 15 years.Are and touching.do girls finished in the whole world that its now ur sister u wud be smooching.dont take his promise like that o.they might not stop.
Re: What If? by whitesturd(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

Men this is shocking. shocked shocked shocked :owhy wud he be romantically involved wt his blood sister.wt eva for.did u bother asking?this is serius.if i were u,i wdnt jst take it like dt o.i wud dig deep.to the extent that u noticed the moves,that means they can no longer hide it.sumtin dt has been goin on for 15 years.[/b]Are[b] girls finished in the whole world that its now your sister u wud be smooching and touching.dont take his promise like that o.they might not stop.
Re: What If? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
And
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
which Nolllywood movie did you just finish watching
Re: What If? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ok
Re: What If? by Godmother(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
Really difficult, but I'll definately divorce the guy's sorry a*rse and move on with life. As for my sis, I'll cut her out of my life
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
Isn't that incest--- how can a man be phucking his sister ? undecided undecided
Re: What If? by Akinagirl(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Wow, fucking his own sister? He can get help, both of them can, but I cant say I would be there for all that. Id probably divorce him for that.
Re: What If? by Radiant(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
omotee4u:

And no be say d sister fine o,

Are you sick or it's just me?
Re: What If? by buffead(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

Isn't that incest--- how can a man be phucking his sister ? undecided undecided

U SOUND AS IF U DNT HEAR OF SUCH , WAT ABOUT FATHER GETTING DERE DAUGHTER PREGNANT DATS EVEN MORE INSANE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If? by 0hsisi: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
The girl would be an idiot to go on with the marriage.
Does this even need any consideration?
It's a decision any intelligent girl will make in a split second.
Re: What If? by 0hsisi: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
omotee4u:

And no be say d sister fine o,

are we sure you're not the sister?
You are beginning to sound insane
Olorun ma je
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
Poster, i would like to talk to you privately via IM. The scenario you have posted here is very familiar to me. right down to the ages of the brother and sister. First, could you tell me your location because if it matches the location or the people I have knowledge of, I would definitely like to chat with you.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
lostgirl:

Poster, i would like to talk to you privately via IM. The scenario you have posted here is very familiar to me. right down to the ages of the brother and sister.

LOSTGIRL IS BACK--------I thot you MOVED ON    grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
omotee4u:

What wl u do if u find out dat your fiance, whom u've done a formal "INTRODUCTION" with, shares an emotional relationshp wt hs single, younger sister? After a confrontation, they both swear it has never led to sex - just some smooching n touching. Dis has bn goin on 4 lyk 15yrs, d guy is in hs early 30s n d girl in her mid-20s. U got 2 know after u saw sum moves, askd your fiance, n cos he said he wants help 2 stop, he confesses 2 u. He is promisn neva 2 do it again.

If u're AKATA, that is probably HIS REAL WIFE and he only wants you for HIS GREEN CARD-----hence the smooching, touching and phucking------ >If u're Nigerian then u're probably A MUGU<
Re: What If? by platinumnk(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

LOSTGIRL IS BACK--------I thot you MOVED ON grin grin grin grin grin

stop that girl cheesy

@topic- what would I do? Keep quiet and invite them both to the village. I would have already called the elders, when I get there blast them both, and publicly denounce the proposed marriage.

Yuck tongue
Re: What If? by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
lostgirl:

Poster, i would like to talk to you privately via IM. The scenario you have posted here is very familiar to me. right down to the ages of the brother and sister.

Are you the prey or the predator  
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

stop that girl cheesy

@topic- what would I do? Keep quiet and invite them both to the village. I would have already called the elders, when I get there blast them both, and publicly denounce the proposed marriage.

CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND----
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
Radiant:

Are you the prey or the predator  

Lost girl is the PREY----she was preyed upon by a Nigerian man. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What If? by platinumnk(f): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND----

since when did replying to the same topic equals following??

though im flattered girl kiss
Re: What If? by Uche2nna(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
roflmao!!!!
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
k. Respond DIRECTLY to the poster and[b] kindly [/b]ignore my posts---Thanks!
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
@posakosa, this has nothing to do with me. and you are not the only one who can comment on nairaland. still looks to me that you need a freakin life. everyone can't hang around day in day out commenting on other peoples lives. some of us are too busy out living our own. you have a nice day.
Re: What If? by platinumnk(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

k. Respond DIRECTLY to the poster and[b] kindly [/b]ignore my posts---Thanks!

of course- but i wont stand for unnecessary harrasment chicka wink
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
@radiant, neither but some things don't need to be discussed in the open. especially on nairaland with people like posakosa's ignorant ass around.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

of course- but i wont stand for unnecessary harrasment chicka wink

CHICK, CHICKEN, COCK, COCKERY---- SAY WHATEVER YOU WISH---now keep it moving gladly appreciated.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
lostgirl:

@radiant, neither but some things don't need to be discussed in the open. especially on nairaland with people like posakosa's ignorant ass around.

u're a funny gyal----- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If? by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
lostgirl:

Alright dear. I respect that.  smiley Just in case you know people practicing incest you should try and help them out of it. It's heartbreaking. shocked
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
Radiant:

Alright dear. I respect that.  smiley Just in case you know people practicing incest you should try and help them out of it. It's heartbreaking. shocked

This may be incest in the case of the poster BUT NOT IN THE case of LOST GIRL---you read this thread---- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=344742.msg4824315#msg4824315

You know this Nigerian man only wanted you for green card----stop worrying yourself. In this case it was REALLY his wife. Not incest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help / Advice To Young Girls / Do I Have The Muslim Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.