Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What If? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If? (3500 Views)

On Ur Wedding Night U Find Out Ur Hubby Is Impotent Na Wetin U Go Do? / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
only shows you don't know me Sorry But I GREW UP IN AJEGUNLE------- there is NOTHING privileged about that----except the level of exposure I got.

I AM MANLY enough to know what I want and SORRY but it aint you.  grin grin grin
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

Engaging or Chasitising a 20 something year old child?

Why not take your own advice. You are so highstrung on somebodys else husband, I think you need the manliness.  tongue

YOU ANGRY AND PISSED PISS Because I WON'T ADMIT IF IM MALE OR FEMALE------- U're not even worth the time. cool cool cool cool

Enjoy the penis you found on NL. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What If? by platinumnk(f): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

only shows you don't know me Sorry But I GREW UP IN AJEGUNLE------- there is NOTHING privileged about that----except the level of exposure I got.

I AM MANLY enough to know what I want and SORRY but it aint you.  grin grin grin

Lie all you want, but my sources never lie.   tongue

Go ahead and get a sexchange, since you are so desperate to be called a man.  tongue
Re: What If? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
Op u get it!
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

Lie all you want, but my sources never lie.   tongue

Go ahead and get a sexchange, since you are so desperate to be called a man.  tongue

You DON'T KNOW ME------ I DID [b]NOT [/b]GROW UP privileged. seriously, wallahi tallahi---- I grew in Ajegunle, the POOREST part of Las-gidi, I was selling poor water at the age of 8---- im a born hustler-------

then I look for women like LOSTGIRL---- to file for green card for me.  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2009
Omotee, no problem. I have read some of the more serious replies to your thread and they are varied but good advice. if You have yahoo id let me know I will talk to you there. I am afraid to post mine here because of people like posakosa or I would have.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^ Ill kindly leave the thread--- keep on ranting about your Nigerian Husband
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2009
@ posakosa  you just cant keep my name out of your mouth can you? you are so desperate for attention. so I will give you a little. My Father in Heaven says we should love one another and not stand in judgment of each other because that is his job. From this post forth, I have nothing to say to you except get out and find someone to love. Leave the comforts of your laptop and get some fresh air and reality. God loves you even if we can't stand you.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2009
lostgirl:

@ posakosa  you just cant keep my name out of your mouth can you? you are so desperate for attention. so I will give you a little. My Father in Heaven says we should love one another and not stand in judgment of each other because that is his job. From this post forth, I have nothing to say to you except get out and find someone to love. Leave the comforts of your laptop and get some fresh air and reality. God loves you even if we can't stand you.

Sorry but I don't believe in YOUR GOD. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and keep whining about the man who married you for green card while he is shagging his dear wife and moved on with his life---- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2009
must Idiots dont believe in God. So I break what I just said to say this, You are the only one whinning about my ex. ONLY YOU! Anyone here who reads thru these posts will see that only you have brought my ex up. Not me. Now you need to get yourself a life. You are sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Your posts on various topics show just how much you long to be loved. They show me that you are lonely and in need of comfort. Someone has hurt you bad. you should harrass whomever that is and stop lashing out at others.
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2009
^^^^^  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin <funny gyal>

You can't get closure with a Nigerian man--- just move on with your life---- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lets have a private chats about your EX---   tongue tongue tongue tongue
debedebe@yahoo.com
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2009
@ poster. I never got a chance to ask your location. Where do you live?
Re: What If? by Kunbee: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2009
It is not possible wink
Re: What If? by kpolli(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2009
but if u help him overcome this problem, he will love u for life
Re: What If? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Lostgirl,
Re: What If? by tkb417(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
who are these bats derailing the thread?

dont u people have brains?

@Poster
thts a difficult one o; personally, i dont think i can live with it
its a difficult one
Re: What If? by lostgirl: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
If you notice, I havent said one more word to Posakosa. Don't intend to say anything further to it either. Okay. Glad to hear issue is being solved. But it sounded so familiar that i wanted to discuss it further. Because the people I know said the same thing about stopping but didnt.
Re: What If? by ceasyc(f): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2009
@topic
his own sis? 15 yrs! dey r not kids anymore
dey r adultsssss
daaaaammmmnnnn
icky icky
yuck!
Re: What If? by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
I'll kick the bastard to go and marry his sister. cool
Re: What If? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 24, 2009
Well
Re: What If? by posakosa(m): 3:47am On Nov 24, 2009
^^^^ story, story, stoooooooooory grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If? by namun(f): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
what kind of men are being born these days.
GOD SAVE US
Re: What If? by keenchiori(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
It is almost impossible for a two in a relatnshp to touch and smooch for one month wtout stepping up their game (going to another level),let alone 15yrs. My dear run without looking back his problem is bigger than u.
Re: What If? by joanana(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
That is an abomination oooo please run ooooo with eyes behind. grin grin grin grin grin grin He will never stop, not when u r married, not ever . So my dear be grateful to God that u knew about on time grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes / Ladies: Check This Guy Out / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.