Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31857 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ourema(f): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Orji kalu's version..
We for like hear NNAMDI kanu's version...
So we can confirm..don't trust this desperate politicians. grin
My dear yes I agree with you

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Am still wondering what exactly it is they're using the appease Kanu

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Jokerman(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2016
agbangam:
Make Nnamdi calm down, only him dey Kuje while others are enjoying their sleep in their respective homes. He won't win d battle cos d igbos are not United, infact dey are so selfish dat dey easily compromise or betray themselves... His rant will only fetch him Xtra time in Kuje. Ojukwu/Uwazurike/Asari did more than he is doing but they all mellow down as soon as dem collect their own cake. Mr Nnamdi be a guy man, be a correct Nwa Aba, collect ur share n move on or else u go just die for Kuje n heaven won't fall. After 1wk protest, army go just flog/shoot ur pple n u will become history. Be wise Oga

Like what Gadarffi did in Libya ba?? how did he end up?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Anago5000: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2016
danot1030:
op your caption is misleading, i read through the post and did not see anywhere Kalu stated that he was sent to meet with the Igbo dilector.

For Kanu to be sending Kalu to beg the FG for out of the court settlement confirms that an average Igbo man is nothing but a chest beater that eat back his words immediately he turns a way.
afonja

7 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

Shut up! What do you know about greatness?

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by drnoel: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

Lol, this is a joke right?

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by myright: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2016
danot1030:
op your caption is misleading, i read through the post and did not see anywhere Kalu stated that he was sent to meet with the Igbo dilector.

For Kanu to be sending Kalu to beg the FG for out of the court settlement confirms that an average Igbo man is nothing but a chest beater that eat back his words immediately he turns away.
did kanu confirm that he sent Kalu to beg for him?

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by azimibraun: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu needs it... But the FG needs it more because a decent government understands that Kanu is using succession to deceive it's people and causing polarisation in the land. What the government is doing is contained in Harry song's track" After the regea.. play the Blues" " I dey mad... I dey craze..oya wat again" simply put, If after negotiations are reached and Kanu and the FG is satisfied what will Kanu ask for again? He wld be a supester status for forcing the FG to recognise him as a force but sue won't get Biiafra. Kanu FG will bow for you Abi; but will you get Biafra or agitated again? The answer is NO!!! So after the negotiations Kanu fades into Oblivion like Mr Nwazurike whom I have not heard mentioned by anyboy this year.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by kasheemawo(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2016
datibo1111:
It's people like you that have made me tilt more towards the restoration of Biafra. The Igbos have never been more united as they are today. We would get our country someday. With or without Nnamdi Kanu. You can say anything you like... make yourself feel good by saying we are not united and all but it won't change anything. It won't change us. Igbo bu ofu and Biafra is my country.
where is the unity from these comments?

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Clonus: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2016
I have questions begging for answers ;why was there no clamor for Biafra when Jonathan who is from the South-South and close to the ibos was in power? Why the sudden surge in actualisation agitation immediately a northerner took over office?
What preparations are on ground for smooth take off of the 'republic'? What system of govt will be practiced, what will be the source of income( I'm sure it's not oil cos the Niger deltans are not in sync with this not to talk of the global fall in oil price)
I sincerely hope we are not agitating for another South Sudan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by azimibraun: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Clonus:
I have questions begging for answers ;why was there no clamor for Biafra when Jonathan who is from the South-South and close to the ibos was in power? Why the sudden surge in actualisation agitation immediately a northerner took over office?
What preparations are on ground for smooth take off of the 'republic'? What system of govt will be practiced, what will be the source of income( I'm sure it's not oil cos the Niger deltans are not in sync with this not to talk of the global fall in oil price)
The taste of the pudding is in the eating... But in this case am not so sure the south Sudanese will agree it's in the eating. for the second time in my life I saw two nations the comoros and south Sudan regret having independence. They were simply not ready for it. It might be worse with Biafra were the different groupings in the south east are all rich, powerful and sophisticated. Who wants to be minority in Biafra? Are all igbos equall?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr130r: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Clonus:

Stop drinking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache. Do well to channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic and concentrate on your business with your Fulani masters.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by hammerT: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
THUNDER FIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AFTER MURDERING OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN COLD BLOOD, ILLEGAL DETENTION AND DISOBEYING COURT ORDER, U NOW WANT TO TALK.

WEN OHANAEZE, SENATE, POLITICIANS AND CELEBRITIES ASKED U TO DIALOGUE, U THOUGHT IT WAS BY FORCE, SIMILARLY NDA, WEN THEY ASK U TO DIALOGUE, U THOUGHT IT IS BY FORCE.

NOW THE ECONOMY IS DESTROYED, U WANT TO DIALOGUE WITH PEOPLE MOURNING THEIR LOVED ONES, TOMPOLO FADA WAS MURDERED BY SOLDIERS, HOW DO U NOW DIALOGUE WITH HIM?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Clonus:

Please have u heard about Ben Onwuka and BZM movement in 2012?

You have not, so keep calm.... They arrested Barr Ben but someone more radical came in the person of NK, after him another more stubborn dude after will naturally take the mantle.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ZombieMYND44: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Kalu is one of the few Igbo men that understands Nigeiran politics.
All these other broke, poor ones will only come on NL to rant and make noise.
They rant about tribalism when they can not even deal with there own internal tribalism.
Have we not seen threads of how Anambra is brtter that Ebonyi, or how some igbos are seen has outcast and so on.
Make una dey deceive una sef

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr130r: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2016
ZombieMYND44:
Kalu is one of the few Igbo men that understands Nigeiran politics.
All these other broke, poor ones will only come on NL to rant and make noise.
They rant about tribalism when they can not even deal with there own internal tribalism.
Have we not seen threads of how Anambra is brtter that Ebonyi, or how some igbos are seen has outcast and so on.
Make una dey deceive una sef

Lying tribalist, take a glance at this quote:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Yoruba Have Never Been One - Awujale
By Kolade Larewaju 
Sunday, May 16, 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/446687/yoruba-never-been-one-awujale-Oba-Sikiru-Kayode-Adetona

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ZombieMYND44: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr130r:

Lying tribalist, take a glance at this quote:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Yoruba Have Never Been One - Awujale
By Kolade Larewaju 
Sunday, May 16, 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/446687/yoruba-never-been-one-awujale-Oba-Sikiru-Kayode-Adetona

U better stop this foolish assertions that anyone against ur silly ideologies is Yoruba. I am a full blood Edo man!

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr130r: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

U better stop this foolish assertions that anyone against ur silly ideologies is Yoruba. I am a full blood Edo man!

Deluded tribalist, take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job and hypocrisy...

Biafra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by QuotaSystem: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:
THUNDER FIRE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AFTER MURDERING OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN COLD BLOOD, ILLEGAL DETENTION AND DISOBEYING COURT ORDER, U NOW WANT TO TALK.

WEN OHANAEZE, SENATE, POLITICIANS AND CELEBRITIES ASKED U TO DIALOGUE, U THOUGHT IT WAS BY FORCE, SIMILARLY NDA, WEN THEY ASK U TO DIALOGUE, U THOUGHT IT IS BY FORCE.

NOW THE ECONOMY IS DESTROYED, U WANT TO DIALOGUE WITH PEOPLE MOURNING THEIR LOVED ONES, TOMPOLO FADA WAS MURDERED BY SOLDIERS, HOW DO U NOW DIALOGUE WITH HIM?

Calm down and read the whole article; ignore the OPs fraudulent headline.

There is NOWHERE in that article where Kalu said he was sent by the FG to speak with Kanu.

In fact, the only thing OUK confirmed was that Kanu has asked for him to speak on his behalf to the FG.

Who is begging whom? Don't confuse yourself.

josephni12:
[url] http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/218227-biafra-orji-kalu-meets-nnamdi-kanu-hold-talks-nigerian-govt.html[/url]

After the meeting, Mr. Kalu, who defected recently to the ruling All Progressives Congress, told journalists in Abuja that the detainees had given him the “go-ahead to talk on their behalf” with the Federal Government.
The former governor was optimistic that supporters of Mr. Kanu would now be more cooperative with the authorities, following his discussion with their leader.

“I came to talk to him to talk to his supporters. I think they will have a change of attitude. We are all Nigerians. If both himself and the Federal Government are genuinely interested, we can come to a common ground. It is a possibility,” said Mr. Kanu.
“Now he has given me the go-ahead to talk on his behalf. And if I can speak on his behalf, then the process will begin; and if things go as they ought to, we might not get to the stage of having to require protection of witnesses.

“I decided to come and visit him as a younger brother and as a former governor of Abia State; once you become a governor, you have a duty to always protect your people."

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by CriminalIkedi: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Anago5000:
OSU IBO

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by hammerT: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Calm down and read the whole article; ignore the OPs fraudulent headline.

There is NOWHERE in that article where Kalu said he was sent by the FG to speak with Kanu.

In fact, the only thing OUK confirmed was that Kanu has asked for him to speak on his behalf to the FG.

Who is begging who? Don't confuse yourself.

kalu, apc and buhari are fooling their old age, Biafra has now gone too far to stop.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by QuotaSystem: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
hammerT:

kalu, apc and buhari are fooling their old age, Biafra has now gone too far to stop.

The point is the FG NEVER sent Kalu, and never will.

He was charged with treason by the FG, and he will be tried and sentenced for it if found guilty.

That's all that matters, I don't care about any of Orji Kalus shenanigans, or that of any political prostitute/AGIP. Nobody sent him.

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr130r: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:
He was charged with treason by the FG, and he will be tried and sentenced for it if found guilty.

That's all that matters...

Silly rants of frustrations...

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice."
- Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ZombieMYND44: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr130r:

Deluded tribalist, take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job and hypocrisy...

Biafra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

Look for your mate to play with. Ain't gat time for jobless online biafran militant this morning. I am hausa, fulani, yoruba, even from Niger. Whatever suits your early morning wanking needs

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by lawrsmith(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=josephni12 post=51996852][url] http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/218227-biafra-orji-kalu-meets-nnamdi-kanu-hold-talks-nigerian-govt.html[/url]

Former Abia state governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, on Friday met the charged a
The former governor was optimistic that supporters of Mr. Kanu would now be more cooperative with the authorities, following his discussion with their leader.
He said the discussion will form the basis for an interface between the Federal Government and Mr. Kanu.
He added that the planned talk would have the view to end Mr. Kanu’s trial.
“I came to talk to him to talk to his supporters. I think they will have a change of attitude. We are all Nigerians. If both himself and the Federal Government are genuinely interested, we can come to a common ground. It is a possibility,” said Mr. Kanu.
On the decision of the Federal High Court hearing the case against Mr. Kanu and his colleagues to grant partial protection to prosecution witnesses, Mr. Kalu said the practice has long existed.
“The protection of witnesses is nothing new in law. We can do that but it may not get to that stage; if we talk to each other well. It is possible to settle out of court if both parties are realistic.
“Now he has given me the go-ahead to talk on his behalf. And if I can speak on his behalf, then the process will begin; and if things go as they ought to, we might not get to the stage of having to require protection of witnesses.
“If he trusts me and the Federal Government trusts me, I don’t see how this will not work. I know the government well. I am a member of the ruling party. So I can use my position well,” Mr. Kalu said.
The former governor explained that his visit was in line with the United Nations’ charter on human rights and in furtherance of his duty to the state he once governed.
“My visit to Kanu is in compliance with the United Nation’s charter that, anyone who is in prison should frequently be visited.
“I decided to come and visit him as a younger brother and as a former governor of Abia State; once you become a governor, you have a duty to always protect your people.
Mr. Kanu and the three other members of IPOB are being tried at the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court.
The court had on December 17, 2015 ordered the SSS to release Mr. Kanu unconditionally. But that ruling, delivered by Justice Adeniyi Ademola who is being accused of fraud and is currently being prosecuted, was upturned by another judge, John Tsoho, in January.
Shortly after the ruling refusing him bail, Mr. Kanu declared no confidence in Mr. Tsoho’s impartiality, forcing the judge to withdraw from the matter.
Subsequently, the case was transferred to another judge, Binta Nyako. Mrs. Nyako also refused the same bail application for the defendant on December 1.
In recent weeks, Mr. Kanu’s court appearance had been occasioned by commotion caused by his supporters at the court premises.
During the last sitting on December 13, Mr. Kanu’s supporters clashed with prison officials after he made some remarks against President Muhammadu Buhari.
Mr. Kanu hails from Isiam Afara Local Government Area wait a minute, so what then happens to the allegations of treason mr.kanu was accused of ? so if you medidate on his behalf mr. kanu will be free just like that without proven guilty or not? these interview granted by mr orji is just an evidence that nnamdi kanu is just been tried for nothing,if not why is federal govt sending somebody to and talk to kanu? nnamdi kanu is holding the on the scrotum period.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by sleeknick: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2016
pls i need the link of a reliable bulk sms site. anyone!?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiWailer: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Dilector don taya.

The chest beaters kept giving ultimatum and changing the goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Btruth: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2016
.....and wetin you wan talk now?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by fixmeon: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Completely lies.. can now see why u left d party u formed so as to get cover from all d loots u did in Abia. Shame on u..Shame on u and shame on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.