Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31855 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Jalinco: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Wee we not talk with FG, Nnamdi Kanu will not leave their unless he collect Biafra

Die there unless they give u Biafra
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr133r:

It's disgusting to see the wreckless manner inconsequential bigots, who may not amount to anything good in life, rear their ugly heads on NL to spew trash against the Great Igbo Nation...

Tha fact that you don't like the truth does not make it a lie. people like Ojukwu or Emeka Anyaoku or people of that pedigree and connections fronting a cause is not the same as an unknown like kanu. You think if it was Okonjo or Ezekwesilli or somebody with pedigree fronting IPOB, he/she would be languishing in jail today? You think international organizations would not have intervened? Don't be deceived by what they say o Politicians worldwide don't care about the masses of Africa but they care when one of their own is involved. Our man/woman in Nigeria is in trouble, we have to help him so they put pressure on the govt but who knows Kanu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Alphasoar(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Orji kalu's version..
We for like hear NNAMDI kanu's version...
So we can confirm..don't trust this desperate politicians. grin
on point sir!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Eddiecute86:

If actually nobody cares about what happens to him by now he would have been a gonner and the fact is nothing will happen to him apart from jailing him.
Please understand there is a different between elites and politicians and yes he is not a politician.

I am not talking about harming him, we are not in the Abacha days thank-God when I say nobody cares, when I say Kanu is expendable, I mean those that matter couldn't care less if he rots in jail. I'm saying Kalu is not there out of some great need to help Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2016
I dont know what Orji Uzo Kalu is playing at but he should remember the 3 clolours Nnamdi was wearing. This should tell him that Kanu is not going to negotiate on his beliefs

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:
I dont know what Orji Uzo Kalu is playing at but he should remember the 3 clolours Nnamdi was wearing. This should tell him that Kanu is not going to negotiate on his beliefs

Kalu knows that Kanu is not going to step down, you don't seem to understand that Kalu is not doing this for Kanu...don't you get it?

No offence but this is why the North has always trumped the south esp the SE in politics, they are always 3 steps ahead. Why the SE get emotional, the North are strategic. Kalu is simply taking a leaf from the playbook starting with abandoning a party he formed, joining APC, now pretending to act like a peacemaker.......it's all strategic. The man cannot enjoy his billions from Jail!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Anago5000: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=CriminalIkedi post=52005460][/quote] I don't have your time kid
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Some nice dose of idealism there.

But a pinch of recent and historic realities would have awakend your dozing mind to the fact that far reaching revolutionary movements are rarely championed by the known members of the established system.

What you should actually be wary about is the way Kanu's rehtorics are deeply resonating with the vast MAJORITY of his target audience who also hapoen to be the MAJORITY in his target geo locations.

Thus, your suggestion that Kanu is dispensible is as silly as the regrettable thinking which suggested that late Yusuf (the BH founder) was extra-judicially expendable back in the days.

However, the establishment taking Kanu for granted is actually a good thing for the Biafran cause in many ways.

vodutive:
I suspect Kalu is simply using Kanu for leverage. He has problems with the EFCC and offering the govt a way out of the Kanu problem may give him some leverage regarding his case with EFCC. Kanu is expendable, he has no pedigree and no friends in high places. The difference between him and Ojukwu is that Ojukwu was part of the Elite. The Elites always take care of themselves even when they disagree. anti-corruption, anti-corruption, have you seen any big man who is part of the establishment go to Jail? I can assure you none of the ruling political class including the Igbo elders gives a shit if Kanu spends 10 years in detention, he is not one of them. It's a case of how can I use this to my advantage.

This is a master stroke by Kalu, He becomes the champion. Whatever happens he is a winner, he does not need to secure kanu's release to win. Just to be seen, to appear to be a serious broker for peace and a bridge to the SE is all he needs to get a soft landing. If he fails to get Kanu to stand down, which is the most likely outcome, Politicians from the SE will now be championing his cause...saying how can you jail the man that was helping us in the east. Kanu has made this about himself, he has made himself the issue. Apologies to my brothers and sisters from the east but this is how you act smart, work strategically, not by making noise.

And lest I forget, Kalu's playing to the gallery is actually to his own political demise. My hunch tells me that Kanu only wanted the older dude to go make some fools of himself.

So, while Kanu is obliged to show some courtesy (read "talk to FG "wink to Kalu as his (Kanu's) guest, former governor and elder brother/statesman, I will be suprised if they work in tendem ideologically.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by msjijitar(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Kanu be like I'm tired of this cage, go and negotiate with Baba please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

But a pinch of recent and historic realities would have awakend your dozing mind to the fact that far reaching revolutionary movements are rarely championed by the known members of the established system.

What you should actually be wary about is the way Kanu's rehtorics are deeply resonating with the vast MAJORITY of his target audience who also hapoen to be the MAJORITY in his target geo locations.

Thus, your suggestion that Kanu is dispensible is as silly as the regrettable thinking which suggested that late Yusuf (the BH founder) was extra-judicially expendable back in the days.

However, the establishment taking Kanu for granted is actually a good thing for the Biafran cause in many ways.

U must be sick in the head if u think the vast majority of igbos, which I believe are sensible can support Kanu. The federal establishment is ignoring him because he is a nobody, he does not have the mandate to speak for the Igbo race. U are plain delusional. As far as the government is concerned, Kanu is a nobody and not above the law. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to jail and u and other of his supporters will do nothing. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

First of all do not twist what I said, I said Kanu is expendable and I explained that by expendable I mean his freedom is expendable.

You are the one who has been reading too many western books and movies. These things you talk about cannot work in environments like ours. Show me one African country that has succeeded in a people's revolt! Biafra cannot succeed without outside help. Now for a revolution to succeed, you have to have a credible leader....who is that person? I'm sorry nobody takes Kanu seriously outside SE restless youths, he simply hasn't got the stature or pedigree.

I couldn't care less if Biafra comes or goes, I am a Yoruba man, we will survive and prosper with or without and quite frankly we'd be better off on our own so if you succeed in leaving Nigeria it's to my benefit truth be told. I dont want to get too far into a Biafra debate but from an objective unbiased analysis, I can't see how you acheive a Biafra. Forget about the emotions, I'm being technical here. You don't have the firepower, the support amongst your elite and you don't have international support, really it's just noise making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

You talk as if an African life has value to the West. How many people have died from Boko Haram 20,000 yet they refused to sell us arms to fight them. You start a war without support and you will just kill yourselves needlessly. I believe every region has what it takes to be successful and every region should eat from it produces and Nigeria as presently constituted in untenable but the solution is a political restructuring not war and if that results in a peaceful exit then good but to try and acheive Biafra by force will only end in lost lives for millions.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Your statement shows you are not an igbo person. So the sentiment of Biafra is allien to you. You may stretch your imagination to infinity but you will never know how warm and invigorating the anticipation of Biafra Republic FEELS in the blood of the average Igbo person.

Thus, considering your ignorance and exclusion, it bothers on %$3&'-*"!#@ to argue with an Igbo person on this matter. And in case you care to know, I was once anti Ojukwu and Biafra (still not a member of IPOB), but I have long realized that it was as a result of my youthful naevity and ignorance of the fact that the mere bearing of Igbo name is enough grounds for some (not all) Nigerians to prejudice, hate, supress and suspect you.

Good thing is many young Igbo people are begining to wake up to that reality.

victorvezx:

U must be sick in the head if u think the vast majority of igbos, which I believe are sensible can support Kanu. The federal establishment is ignoring him because he is a nobody, he does not have the mandate to speak for the Igbo race. U are plain delusional. As far as the government is concerned, Kanu is a nobody and not above the law. If he is found guilty, he will be sentenced to jail and u and other of his supporters will do nothing. Mark my word

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
Your statement shows you are not an igbo person. So the sentiment of Biafra is allien to you. You may stretch your imagination to infinity but you will never know how warm and invigorating the anticipation of Biafra Republic FEELS in the blood of the average Igbo person.

Thus, considering your ignorance and exclusion, it bothers on %$3&'-*"!#@ to argue with an Igbo person on this matter. And incase you care to know, I was once anti Ojukwu and Biafra, but I have long realizef that it was ad a redilt of my youthful naevity and ignorance of the fact that the mere bearing of Igbo name is enough grounds for some (not all) Nigerians to hate, supress and suspect you.

Good thing is many young Igbo people are begining to wake up to that reality.

Lol, keep wallowing in ur delusions. Nigeria is one indivisible entity, and there is nothing Nnamdi Kanu nor his supporters can do about it. We dealt with ur forefathers, and those who dealt with them are still alive. U people are scared to death at the prospect of going to war to get Biafra again, hence the reason u people going at it non violently, but the government is not taking it either. 150 Ipob members died from the bullets of the Nigerian Army in just one year, and u people did not do anything about it, in fact it's not being discussed internationally. U people are simply powerless and at the messy of the Nigerian government, but u people don't seem to realize it. Ur elites in the National Assembly that have the power to bring massive change to this Biafra agitation, since u choose non violence, they are there doing nothing about it, because they know it's a failed mission. U are simply a brainwashed individual, that have given in to the Biafra emotions like other Kanu supporters

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Archived

victorvezx:

Lol, keep wallowing in ur delusions. Nigeria is one indivisible entity, and there is nothing Nnamdi Kanu nor his supporters can do about it. We dealt with ur forefathers, and those who dealt with them are still alive. U people are scared to death at the prospect of going to war to get Biafra again, hence the reason u people going at it non violently, but the government is not taking it either. 150 Ipob members died from the bullets of the Nigerian Army in just one year, and u people did not do anything about it, in fact it's not being discussed internationally. U people are simply powerless and at the messy of the Nigerian government, but u people don't seem to realize it. Ur elites in the National Assembly that have the power to bring massive change to this Biafra agitation, since u choose non violence, they are there doing nothing about it, because they know it's a failed mission. U are simply a brainwashed individual, that have given in to the Biafra emotions like other Kanu supporters

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by hammerT: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The point is the FG NEVER sent Kalu, and never will.

He was charged with treason by the FG, and he will be tried and sentenced for it if found guilty.

That's all that matters, I don't care about any of Orji Kalus shenanigans, or that of any political prostitute/AGIP. Nobody sent him.

u have no point, Kalu belongs to Buhari party and all this games will not stop Biafra.

in your warped mind, Buhari federal gov is the judge, jury and executioner? cheesy

no wonder ur so call federal gov disobeys court order.

Biafra has gone too far to be stopped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Kalu knows that Kanu is not going to step down, you don't seem to understand that Kalu is not doing this for Kanu...don't you get it?

No offence but this is why the North has always trumped the south esp the SE in politics, they are always 3 steps ahead. Why the SE get emotional, the North are strategic. Kalu is simply taking a leaf from the playbook starting with abandoning a party he formed, joining APC, now pretending to act like a peacemaker.......it's all strategic. The man cannot enjoy his billions from Jail!!
ĺ

For all the Norths political 'trumping' of of the south, it hasnt done them much good. The south still remains far ahead of them in development. The North never understood what it is all about and they never will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Ur elites in the National Assembly that have the power to bring massive change to this Biafra agitation, since u choose non violence, they are there doing nothing about it

while I feel we shouldn't antagonize our Ibo brothers and sisters, you raise a valid point which is that the problem with the Igbos are it's leaders. Everybody seems to be able to see it except them. It has to be said and I'm sorry but there is no nice way of putting it. Yorubas have said it from time immemorial we want devolution, regional autonomy, more power to federating units. If it is put before a vote today I can guarantee you no yoruba man would dare vote against it. He knows the consequence. So you have a regional block vote from the SW in support of that cause so why hasn't it happened? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:
ĺ

For all the Norths political 'trumping' of of the south, it hasnt done them much good. The south still remains far ahead of them in development. The North never understood what it is all about and they never will

Like I said, no offence but the problem is you people never scratch beyond the surface. Who told you the Northern politician wanted progress for his people. Do you not understand that you cannot manipulate an educated man? ....... Maybe i should say enlightened because in Nigeria education no longer means enlightenment. Things may be changing now but traditionally the Northern elite was only interested in personal wealth and power, the masses were simply a tool just as right now the Igbo masses are clearly being used as a tool for political and personal economic interests.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
Archived

I know u will receive sense someday.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Chikelue2000(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

Afonjas always jealous of d great Zik n d legendary Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Afonjas always jealous of d great Zik n d legendary Ojukwu
What did they achieve in their entire life
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by fergie001: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anybody who is Abian and knows this man,Orji Uzor Kalu will know that you just heard a TALES BY MOONLIGHT

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Eddiecute86(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

I am not talking about harming him, we are not in the Abacha days thank-God when I say nobody cares, when I say Kanu is expendable, I mean those that matter couldn't care less if he rots in jail. I'm saying Kalu is not there out of some great need to help Kanu

Saying that nobody cares i believe is your opinion which is subjective. If you are actually conversant with the trends envloping Nk you will notice that there have been series of meeting between the so called elites, se politicians and PMB
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Chimdiebere(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
azimibraun:
The taste of the pudding is in the eating... But in this case am not so sure the south Sudanese will agree it's in the eating. for the second time in my life I saw two nations the comoros and south Sudan regret having independence. They were simply not ready for it. It might be worse with Biafra were the different groupings in the south east are all rich, powerful and sophisticated. Who wants to be minority in Biafra? Are all igbos equall?
Look at this Lugardian slave! A nation created by a mere mortal man will never stand the test of time!

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by willibounce1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kanu and his fellow flattinos case can be likened to a poor tenant living in a face me I face you apartment with his fellow flattinos.

Kanu is cooking concoction rice in his corridor. The rice lacks all necessary ingredients and nutrients which his neighbours are fully aware of as poor man wey him be. Kanu puts a lot of onions in his rice to make it smell nice.

The wicked neighbours perceive the aroma and hail him,calling him the greatest cook of all time. They cheer him on that he is the best.

The concoction rice is ready and Kanu calls on his neighbours to join him in eating, but none of them responds as they know the food is crap. They all pretend to be busy, lock themselves up their rooms and enjoy their shawarma... leaving Kanu to eat his deadly concoction alone.

Kanu dey for kuje dey suffer and him fellow ipods dey their shop dey hustle money. The ipods ewus are deceiving him saying he is fresh even with the beans he is eating in kuje, meanwhile them dey chop isi ewu for their house. The only thing they do is come online and give threats and ultimatum to deceive Kanu. If Kanu die for kuje today, flattinos will only give threats as usual and go back to open shop and do business as usual. These are the people who call other Nigerians cowards. I wonder if they really understand what it means to be a coward. Their almighty is in jail and they cannot do anything to release him even after all the threats issued. TUFIAKWA.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy keep quite, we don dey here all this noise. For ur information, I authoritatively tell u, Kanu will die or be sentenced to prison and nothing , I mean absolutely nothing will happen. The highest u can do is protest for one week and get multitude of people killed. Whether Kanu is alive or dead, the people to suffer for any action against him are still the igbos. Nigerian army have killed 150 Biafra agitators in just one years alone, no Hausa died, no Yoruba died, no Ijaw died, just igbos. 150 agitators have died and you people have not done anything, or is Kanu life greater than the life of 150 human being? Cowards!!!
Why do you struggle to invalidate our assertions then?
I have noticed you gallivanting from thread to thread trying to frustratedly cast Nnamdi and Ipob-related posts as lies and cowardly. So I wonder why you expend so much energy, time and MB responding to and identifying with cowards!

Relax bro, we were told by your likes that we couldn't set foot in Lagos talk less of protesting, we did and you slunk back like a tortoise into your shells. We were told we couldn't protest in Abuja, we did and the worst you could do was wonder why the military didn't finish all the protesters.
You said our radio station won't see the light of day, now we are setting up more relay stations and pushing into more channels and what have you done except rant on NL?
So relax, when we get to the bridge of Kanu's death we will cross it.
As for him being jailed, we don't mind too. Mandela spent 27 years behind bar and when he came out he ruled those and the children of those that jailed him. So too will Nnamdi Kanu rule you and your children when he is released from jail even if it takes 20 years! The mills of God grind slowly but surely.

Do you know how many blacks were killed by the apartheid regime in south Africa? How many youths were mowed down in Soweto? Did it stop the death of white supremacist rule? No! So also will killing our agitators not stop the eventual demise of this false contraption.
Happily you will be alive to witness it and it will break your heart to see your unborn generations begging bread from those you call cowards today.

Already it is happening! You cannot buy a loaf of bread, bath with soap, drive a car or drink any medication without having somehow paid money into the pockets of the cowards! Then we still use your money to push our agenda and your BP skyrockets the more. Keep up the good work bro!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
willibounce1:
Kanu and his fellow flattinos case can be likened to a poor tenant living in a face me I face you apartment with his fellow flattinos.

Kanu is cooking concoction rice in his corridor. The rice lacks all necessary ingredients and nutrients which his neighbours are fully aware of as poor man wey him be. Kanu puts a lot of onions in his rice to make it smell nice.

The wicked neighbours perceive the aroma and hail him,calling him the greatest cook of all time. They cheer him on that he is the best.

The concoction rice is ready and Kanu calls on his neighbours to join him in eating, but none of them responds as they know the food is crap. They all pretend to be busy, lock themselves up their rooms and enjoy their shawarma... leaving Kanu to eat his deadly concoction alone.

Kanu dey for kuje dey suffer and him fellow ipods dey their shop dey hustle money. The ipods ewus are deceiving him saying he is fresh even with the beans he is eating in kuje, meanwhile them dey chop isi ewu for their house. The only thing they do is come online and give threats and ultimatum to deceive Kanu. If Kanu die for kuje today, flattinos will only give threats as usual and go back to open shop and do business as usual. These are the people who call other Nigerians cowards. I wonder if they really understand what it means to be a coward. Their almighty is in jail and they cannot do anything to release him even after all the threats issued. TUFIAKWA.
You mean like MKO Abiola was released and handed back his presidential mandate?
Guy you are very intelligent. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by hamilton62(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
LoveDecay:

Buhari coward, how many Nigerian president's have exchanged words with a British prime minister.

Your group is not ashamed that a british citizen is telling you what to do. What does Kanu know about Nigeria. The east is far worse in been controlled by flimsy theories than the north is. We can see the north has begun to fight against bad leaders and exposing them for their evil deeds can the effing easterners do the same. In the east you can commit all sorts of evil as long as your against Islam , Buhari or Nigeria.

But we are here to tell you, we will be glad to give you biafra but you all must leave nigeria.... i am glad buhari is already flaunting ecowas agreement showing nigeria's might in regional politics. After we send you all packing we will build a wall like your father donald trumps want to do to the mexicans... grin
God! such idiocy?
where was condom before the fusion, talk more of the birth of this?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Eddiecute86:

Saying that nobody cares i believe is your opinion which is subjective. If you are actually conversant with the trends envloping Nk you will notice that there have been series of meeting between the so called elites, se politicians and PMB
Ok nah we are watching abi. Because if I know your elites, they will go their under the guise of Kanu, make noise and come out with contracts for the "elders". Govt will say we can't release Kanu but we will fix this road or build that school and we will make sure your company gets the contract or you can choose the contractor. Beleive me this is how it works, the govts do not fear the masses, they fear the elites, unfortunately for the masses, the elites are easily compromised.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

What did they achieve in their entire life
[/s]

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr136r: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Bandits Kill 19 People In Kutemeshi, Kaduna State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.