Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31863 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
That's why you will never understand why most Igbo voters voted PDP but loath APC.

okay now I get you. Idealogy of stealing!! you should have said this and we understand you. I was wondering why you people were supporting Metuh, aand all those theives.

BTW, Yes I know APC are full of thieves too (which is why I didn't vote for either of them) I live in Lagos, anything associated with Tinubu is bad for the treasury.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
vodutive:

okay now I get you. Idealogy of stealing!! you should have said this and we understand you. I was wondering why you people were supporting Metuh, aand all those theives.

BTW, Yes I know APC are full of thieves too (which is why I didn't vote for either of them) I live in Lagos, anything associated with Tinubu is bad for the treasury.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ayokellany: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
APCHaram:
Buhari knows his game is up and his jihad is DOA.

Just yesterday, the British govt was calling for arrest and prosecution of army officers and personnel involved in the Shia massacre. That should tell you that with Obama on his way out, Buhari's impunity ends.

Come January 20th, Buhari must release you or risk the Trump kicking him out.

Buhari remains a coward

Just needed to let you know you are a foool for this comment. Trump or the USA will never intervene in Nigeria's internal wranglings not even if a thousand Kanu is jailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

I get all that. but what you Ibos do not understand is that you are not strategic, you do not seem to know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the loudest, you are not strategic thinkers, you do not show your hand before you play your cards. It seems you are content to make noise and achieve nothing. It seems for it's more about the noise making because you always seem to embark of strategies that are doomed to failure. You embark on strategies that leave you worse off than you were before. I am not faulting your desire for self determination, in the extremely unlikely event that you succeed I say well done and good luck, we the Yoruba nation is viable on our own but I can tell you with 90% certainty that the methods you take to acheive your aims are usually always doomed to failure from the start.

The same mistake you made with Civil war you are making now. Less gra gra and chest beating and more use of the brain, strategic planning and you just might acheive your aims. The North who are the masters in the game of politics dont make noise, Quietly they've check mated you, Politically they made sure they have the population and Militarily they occupy the key positions in the Army. Making Noise upandown doesn't change that. If you really want a Biafra you then have to sit down and think how do we overcome the Northern vote, who do we need to align with instead you are making more enemies upandown. Or you will say we are going to seceed who will support us militarily. You have neither and you are making noise in court room, punching customs officer. How can a neutral align behind such a movement?You see Mandela punching anybody?

When people get too emotional then brain usually goes into hibernation mode.

So my friend I get it but if you think you will achieve Biafra with a bunch of thugs and noise makers you are deceiving yourselves. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you have respected people fronting IPOB. 150 people died the other day, you see anybody caring? 1,000,000 of your people died for nothing ( I say died for nothing because you came back to Nigeria worse than you were before the war) I am just advising, do not shed more lives of your people unless you have a strategy to win and quite honestly, as a neutral, I can tell you your current strategy is a non starter. The Nigerian life is not a valuale life o, remember 1999, 2500 killed in Odi, you see anybody go to prison?

You guys seem to love writting long essays just to make no point. You're problem is that you dont seem to understand that how you do things as a Yoruba man is not how I do things as an Igbo man. Our reasoning is different and that is why Nigeria has never and will never work as a nation. What you think is strategy, I think is nonsense. The truth is that because you Yorubas dont have any sense of self determination, you people have helped to prop the Northerners to a level they would not have attained just so that all of you can continue the fraudulent enterprise called 'one Nigeria'. You expect me as an Igbo man to go and beg Northerners for my freedom? Why? Because Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you all that we are Nigerians? How laughable.

The civil war you are talking about, what was Gowon fighting for and what was Ojukwu fighting for? Gowon was fighting for the Northern domination of Nigeria while Ojukwu was fighting to free his people. Ojukwu did what he was supposed to do as an Igbo man and fought for his freedom, Gowon did what he supposed to do as a Northerner and fought for political control of Nigeria, Awolowo did what he supposed to do as a Yoruba man and joined to to help Northern masters dominate Nigeria. We are all different people. The million people that died in the war were people who died fighting for their freedom. You may see it as a waste but as an Igbo man, I see it as the testament of the evil called Nigeria and why my people are better out of it. Anything that can kill a million people is evil. Im proud of Ojukwu for fighting. He may have lost but no shame, the shame is for those who surrendered without a fight. Over 50 million died for the sake of freedom in the second world war.

You are talking about 150 unarmed people murdred in cold blood by your armed forces. You cant even call out your own armed forces forces for committing murder, you are more pinterested in saying that those people died for nothing. You're so called 'one Nigeria' has slaughtered millions of people and you are talking about strategy.

Im an Igbo man, I will never follow you to lick the a$$ of the Northerners. I will never beg anyone for my God given right to freedom.

So you see why Nigeria Nigeria will never work out? We will keep fighting and killing each other until someday, we will all finally agree that Lugard made a mistake in 1914 and we go our different ways. But as long as certain groups decide to hold others against their will, there will never be peace or progress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by femolii: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
The guy is beging hmmm.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

As far as Nigeria has a defined territory and is recognized by the United Nations and the more than 200 countries in the world as a sovereign state, nobody cares what an Ipob thug thinks. Where is Biafra on the world Map, they could not even compensate u people by even naming a street Biafra, lol

You should be more concerned about why you want to be with people who dont want you. Because you dont have the guts to be on your own? We understand and feel sorry for you.

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:

You should be more concerned about why you want to be with people who dont want you. Because you dont have the guts to be on your own? We understand and feel sorry for you.
Yimu, come get Biafra let me see na. Una never see anything yet. Thunder will fire all of u if u don't bring this zoo to the ground as u all promised
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:

You guys seem to love writting long essays just to make no point. You're problem is that you dont seem to understand that how you do things as a Yoruba man is not how I do things as an Igbo man. Our reasoning is different and that is why Nigeria has never and will never work as a nation. What you think is strategy, I think is nonsense. The truth is that because you Yorubas dont have any sense of self determination, you people have helped to prop the Northerners to a level they would not have attained just so that all of you can continue the fraudulent enterprise called 'one Nigeria'. You expect me as an Igbo man to go and beg Northerners for my freedom? Why? Because Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you all that we are Nigerians? How laughable.

The civil war you are talking about, what was Gowon fighting for and what was Ojukwu fighting for? Gowon was fighting for the Northern domination of Nigeria while Ojukwu was fighting to free his people. Ojukwu did what he was supposed to do as an Igbo man and fought for his freedom, Gowon did what he supposed to do as a Northerner and fought for political control of Nigeria, Awolowo did what he supposed to do as a Yoruba man and joined to to help Northern masters dominate Nigeria. We are all different people. The million people that died in the war were people who died fighting for their freedom. You may see it as a waste but as an Igbo man, I see it as the testament of the evil called Nigeria and why my people are better out of it. Anything that can kill a million people is evil. Im proud of Ojukwu for fighting. He may have lost but no shame, the shame is for those who surrendered without a fight. Over 50 million died for the sake of freedom in the second world war.

You are talking about 150 unarmed people murdred in cold blood by your armed forces. You cant even call out your own armed forces forces for committing murder, you are more pinterested in saying that those people died for nothing. You're so called 'one Nigeria' has slaughtered millions of people and you are talking about strategy.

Im an Igbo man, I will never follow you to lick the a$$ of the Northerners. I will never beg anyone for my God given right to freedom.

So you see why Nigeria Nigeria will never work out? We will keep fighting and killing each other until someday, we will all finally agree that Lugard made a mistake in 1914 and we go our different ways. But as long as certain groups decide to hold others against their will, there will never be peace or progress

You accuse me of long essay and you respond with Long essay and still you miss the point. You people are too emotional, emotion and sense don't go hand in hand and this is why you always lose your battles! That is the point I am trying to get across to you. If my wife says she wants to go I say there is the door please goooo, why is she still in my house shouting I will leave you? Because she has no plan!!! David did not slay Goliath by taking him on in a fist fight and making noise, it's a battle he couldn't win so he engaged his brain and found a strategic way to acheive his goal. If my wife wants to leave she will start to make plans for how she will execute the leaving, maybe she will start to put money aside, get another side man, maybe find one house she can move to, then when she is ready, she will leave and that's it. You start engaging in sentimental emotional mud-slinging...how does that help your cause? We know you want to leave, I am not begging you to stay. let me assure you if I were president I would grant your wish without any bloodshed but I am not and how does making noise, abusing Hausa and Yoruba on internet acheive your goal? We want to go, we want to go, Afronja, Brown roof, we don hear but your are still here. Biafra Biafra, IpoB IpoB, hoist flag you are still here, 1m dead in 1st war, your are still here, 40 years later, Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, hoist flag again , make noise, 250 dead, guess what? You are still f^cking here, shouting, making noise, beating chest and no closer to leaving. Much as I understand your right to self determination, youve become a bit of a joke, truth be told. I find it amazing that people say they want to leave Nigeria but they are all in Lagos making Lagos richer, wont you go home and develop your place? no! Every day more are coming to Lagos they want to buy property in Banana, Ibos own more land In Lagos than Yprubas themselves. What will happen to all this properties when you leave by force? If you do not think before you act and are too emotional then you are bound to fail in a mission that requires strategic thinking in a mission that requires strategic planning. Like I said you do not show your hand before it's time to play because your opponent has time to neutralise you. The wife who is shouting she wants to leave long before she has a plan has shot herself in the foot. Because I will be working to make sure when she leaves she can't take away my assets, she has given me time to hide them and to make sure even if she comes back I dont buy any property in her name. One of the consequences of your failed attempt to secede in 1967 is that you are weaker in the union than you were before the war. This your movement cannot afford to fail because you will be weaker than you are today if you fail!! All I am saying is use your brains!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

You accuse me of long essay and you respond with Long essay and still you miss the point. You people are too emotional, emotion and sense don't go hand in hand and this is why you always lose your battles! That is the point I am trying to get across to you. If my wife says she wants to go I say there is the door please goooo, why is she still in my house shouting I will leave you? Because she has no plan!!! David did not slay Goliath by taking him on in a fist fight and making noise, it's a battle he couldn't win so he engaged his brain and found a strategic way to acheive his goal. If my wife wants to leave she will start to make plans for how she will execute the leaving, maybe she will start to put money aside, get another side man, maybe find one house she can move to, then when she is ready, she will leave and that's it. You start engaging in sentimental emotional mud-slinging...how does that help your cause? We know you want to leave, I am not begging you to stay. let me assure you if I were president I would grant your wish without any bloodshed but I am not and how does making noise, abusing Hausa and Yoruba on internet acheive your goal? We want to go, we want to go, Afronja, Brown roof, we don hear but your are still here. Biafra Biafra, IpoB IpoB, hoist flag you are still here, 1m dead in 1st war, your are still here, 40 years later, Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, hoist flag again , make noise, 250 dead, guess what? You are still f^cking here, shouting, making noise, beating chest and no closer to leaving. Much as I understand your right to self determination, youve become a bit of a joke, truth be told. I find it amazing that people say they want to leave Nigeria but they are all in Lagos making Lagos richer, wont you go home and develop your place? no! Every day more are coming to Lagos they want to buy property in Banana, Ibos own more land In Lagos than Yprubas themselves. What will happen to all this properties when you leave by force? If you do not think before you act and are too emotional then you are bound to fail in a mission that requires strategic thinking in a mission that requires strategic planning. Like I said you do not show your hand before it's time to play because your opponent has time to neutralise you. The wife who is shouting she wants to leave long before she has a plan has shot herself in the foot. Because I will be working to make sure when she leaves she can't take away my assets, she has given me time to hide them and to make sure even if she comes back I dont buy any property in her name. One of the consequences of your failed attempt to secede in 1967 is that you are weaker in the union than you were before the war. This your movement cannot afford to fail because you will be weaker than you are today if you fail!! All I am saying is use your brains!!!!!

If your wife said she want to go, you would point to the door and tell her to feel free to go. Unfortunately, Nigeria doesnt share the same sentiment. Im 1967, Igbos declared their independence and left in their millions to go back home. Nigeria came down to the East where people were enjoying their new found freedom to kill millions. David was in his home at peace, Goliath went into Davids house to fight him that they must be together.

If Nigeria formally recognises the rights of Igbos to their own country and grants it, then Igbos will go to their new country just like they did before. But you cannot be shouting 'one Nigeria', denying the people their right to self determination and at the same time wonder what Igbos are still doing in Lagos. You cant eat your cake and have it, you cant push a person down and at the same time take away the ground they will fall on to. Even if there is Biafra tomorow Igbos will still be buying land in Banana Island same as other non Nigerians such as Chinese and Indians are doing. Or did they tell you that a person must be a Nigerian citizen to conduct business and buy property in Lagos? You simply have no point, only to come up with reasons why Nigeria should be holding on to people who want to go their way.

If Yorubas tomorow decide that they want Oduduwa Republic, I would even contribute money to their cause and congratulate them for expressing their right to self determination. I would never tell them to go and lick the a$$ of the Northerners or anybody for that matter in other to get their God given right to freedom. And I can bet you that the Igbo nation will never fight or support any fight to keep Yorubas or any ethnic group in one country with them against their will.

Nigeria remains the illegal creation of the white man, a contraption set up by the British without the consent of the indigenous ethnic groups of the land. Nigeria is 102 year disaster that has never ever worked. It is time to allow the ethnic groups who forced in that colonial creation by the opportunistic British to opt out if they so wish, prefarably, via a referendum.

It beats my mind as an Igbo man that in this day and age, some people will be fighting to be with people who dont want to be with them. It is time to stop the deciet and for us all to go our separate ways. The British experiment called Nigeria does not work

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, how does Biafra agitation cause recession or famine in the north? I want to know? As a matter of fact, Nigeria has not lost one Naira or life of other Nigerians from other tribes as a result ur useless agitation, instead 150 igbos died in this agitation in just a year and you people did nothing. Now tell me, who is feeling the consequences of ur agitation if not u guys? U all are impotent, claiming what U have no hand in. U people behave like terrorist who claim bomb blast they never masterminded. U all are chest beaters, u only talk and do nothing. Niger delta militants are bombing pipelines, and every Nigerian is feeling the impact even from the presidency down to the local government. What has Ipob done that Nigerian feel the impact, what have u done to make people fear u? Lol, all u guys get is ridicule because Nigerians know u all are a joke
Posterity will soon grip Nigeria very soon!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 1:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria is a man made blood sucking idol and it's citizens are it's worshippers! lipsrsealed
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, how does Biafra agitation cause recession or famine in the north? I want to know? As a matter of fact, Nigeria has not lost one Naira or life of other Nigerians from other tribes as a result ur useless agitation, instead 150 igbos died in this agitation in just a year and you people did nothing. Now tell me, who is feeling the consequences of ur agitation if not u guys? U all are impotent, claiming what U have no hand in. U people behave like terrorist who claim bomb blast they never masterminded. U all are chest beaters, u only talk and do nothing. Niger delta militants are bombing pipelines, and every Nigerian is feeling the impact even from the presidency down to the local government. What has Ipob done that Nigerian feel the impact, what have u done to make people fear u? Lol, all u guys get is ridicule because Nigerians know u all are a joke
man made nation worshipper well done! It seems like you've not yet seen the handwriting on the wall! Have you ever wondered why things fell apart ever since the arrest of NNAMDI KANU? For the first 4-5Months when Mr President entered , there wasn't really any recession of thing like that but after his arrest, strange things started happening in Nigeria... why? Are you this blind not to realise that we are heading towards a vortex of doom? But why did NNAMDI KANU predictions manifest? Ask yourself these questions or go Awolowo's way!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 1:54am On Dec 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, come get Biafra let me see na. Una never see anything yet. Thunder will fire all of u if u don't bring this zoo to the ground as u all promised
Come and keep Nigeria one and see if plagues won't destroy you soon!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by billyG(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2016
is this biafran monkey tired of prison life,i thought he want to b a matayr.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2016
billyG:
is this biafran monkey tired of prison life,i thought he want to b a matayr.
don't bother yourself Lugardian slave

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2016
AntiNigerian:
Come and keep Nigeria one and see if plagues won't destroy you soon!
The plagues are destroying u already
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by LoveDecay(m): 4:30am On Dec 18, 2016
APCHaram:
Buhari knows his game is up and his jihad is DOA.

Just yesterday, the British govt was calling for arrest and prosecution of army officers and personnel involved in the Shia massacre. That should tell you that with Obama on his way out, Buhari's impunity ends.

Come January 20th, Buhari must release you or risk the Trump kicking him out.

Buhari remains a coward

The british government has called for alot of things on the media, human rights, diplomacy, health programs - none of which they give a f.c.uk about if it does not serve a purpose.

When they are serious and it serves a purpose they no who to call, after decisions are made , the media will be briefed.

The media is always the last to know, when issue are important .... grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by JimiOgunlola: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2016
willibounce1:
Kanu and his fellow flattinos case can be likened to a poor tenant living in a face me I face you apartment with his fellow flattinos.

Kanu is cooking concoction rice in his corridor. The rice lacks all necessary ingredients and nutrients which his neighbours are fully aware of as poor man wey him be. Kanu puts a lot of onions in his rice to make it smell nice.

The wicked neighbours perceive the aroma and hail him,calling him the greatest cook of all time. They cheer him on that he is the best.

The concoction rice is ready and Kanu calls on his neighbours to join him in eating, but none of them responds as they know the food is crap. They all pretend to be busy, lock themselves up their rooms and enjoy their shawarma... leaving Kanu to eat his deadly concoction alone.

Kanu dey for kuje dey suffer and him fellow ipods dey their shop dey hustle money. The ipods ewus are deceiving him saying he is fresh even with the beans he is eating in kuje, meanwhile them dey chop isi ewu for their house. The only thing they do is come online and give threats and ultimatum to deceive Kanu. If Kanu die for kuje today, flattinos will only give threats as usual and go back to open shop and do business as usual. These are the people who call other Nigerians cowards. I wonder if they really understand what it means to be a coward. Their almighty is in jail and they cannot do anything to release him even after all the threats issued. TUFIAKWA.

Don't mind them, If kanu was a yoruba man like us, we yorubas would have dashed him to the Abookis for execution like we did to MKO etc. Even our Awolowo wanted to do rubbish against the north, we simply encouraged him to take rat poison to escape Abooki bulala in prison. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by JimiOgunlola: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2016
We yoruba muslim must fast and pray that Kanu is betrayed, so that our hungry fathers under oshogbo brown roofs will not die of hunger due to #Biafraexit. Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by BabaRamota1980: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Kunu is actually sitting and giving audience to someone who instead of dressing in Biafran attire is dressed in Yoruba attire. Ahh, prison has done dilector some good and reset his brain. Orisirisi! grin

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2016
kasheemawo:
where is the unity from these comments?

You have been using this picture against igbos since last year. Shid is stale
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

U better stop this foolish assertions that anyone against ur silly ideologies is Yoruba. I am a full blood Edo man!

What is the difference!?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by kasheemawo(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

You have been using this picture against igbos since last year. Shid is stale
e pain am cheesy
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
victorvezx:

The plagues are destroying u already
Like as if this idol created by Lugard is even working..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.