Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (31862 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me A Reason To Say This: / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

... the masses were simply a tool just as right now the Igbo masses are clearly being used as a tool for political and personal economic interests.

I actually resisted myself from calling you names for spewing this trash.

I don't know how old you are, but please do yourself a favor and stop talking nonsense. If there is any tribe in this country where the masses cannot be politically manipulated by a few individuals or a central figure, it is the Igbos. And every goat and malu knows that, why not you?

It's foolish and grossly insulting to try to rationalize or trivislize the collective choice of a people just because it does not align with your ideas. It is even maddening when you dare to do it while having zero first hand experience about the situation being faced by the people in question.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by titopius(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lies ooooo APC people can lie u (ORJI UZOR KALU) just joined APC yesterday n today u r lying God is watching.....Mr NNAMDI KANU pls carry ur cross ur little vioce is heard from that kuje prison all over the world my advice is that u should distant all APC members from your side before is too late thank you.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by caracas: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

Yes o ,even greater than all afonjas.
Including oduduwa,awolowo,tinubu etc.
Orji uzor kalu is really a great man

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by papaejima1: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
willibounce1:

You are drunk.
Ya with Orijin!!
But did you mean the same way MKO got back his mandate?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:

You Yorubas simply dont understand what this is all about. You guys think this is just about Kanu? This is about self determination. This about people who feel that the British invention called Nigeria has been a disasterous experiment and wish to go and reinvent themselves elsewhere. This is a movement of those who want to be free. I dont care about Kanus credibility, that is not what is important. What is important is the will of the people. So long as the people yearn to be free, they shall one day be free. And if Nigeria decides that it will hold a certain group of people against their will then we should all expect that there will never be any peace or progress.

Theres an Igbo proverb that when an adult takes something from a kid and raises his hands up so that the kid wont reach it, a time will come when his will get tired and he will bring it down. Islamic fundamental onslaught in the North, Niger Delta attacks in the South, Biafran agitation in the East and the general feeling of unhappiness of Nigerians against government incompetence. How long do you think Nigeria can hold out? The question is no longer about if Biafra is achievable but about when Nigeria will implode.

I get all that. but what you Ibos do not understand is that you are not strategic, you do not seem to know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the loudest, you are not strategic thinkers, you do not show your hand before you play your cards. It seems you are content to make noise and achieve nothing. It seems for it's more about the noise making because you always seem to embark of strategies that are doomed to failure. You embark on strategies that leave you worse off than you were before. I am not faulting your desire for self determination, in the extremely unlikely event that you succeed I say well done and good luck, we the Yoruba nation is viable on our own but I can tell you with 90% certainty that the methods you take to acheive your aims are usually always doomed to failure from the start.

The same mistake you made with Civil war you are making now. Less gra gra and chest beating and more use of the brain, strategic planning and you just might acheive your aims. The North who are the masters in the game of politics dont make noise, Quietly they've check mated you, Politically they made sure they have the population and Militarily they occupy the key positions in the Army. Making Noise upandown doesn't change that. If you really want a Biafra you then have to sit down and think how do we overcome the Northern vote, who do we need to align with instead you are making more enemies upandown. Or you will say we are going to seceed who will support us militarily. You have neither and you are making noise in court room, punching customs officer. How can a neutral align behind such a movement?You see Mandela punching anybody?

When people get too emotional then brain usually goes into hibernation mode.

So my friend I get it but if you think you will achieve Biafra with a bunch of thugs and noise makers you are deceiving yourselves. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you have respected people fronting IPOB. 150 people died the other day, you see anybody caring? 1,000,000 of your people died for nothing ( I say died for nothing because you came back to Nigeria worse than you were before the war) I am just advising, do not shed more lives of your people unless you have a strategy to win and quite honestly, as a neutral, I can tell you your current strategy is a non starter. The Nigerian life is not a valuale life o, remember 1999, 2500 killed in Odi, you see anybody go to prison?

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by AntiNigerian: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

I get all that. but what you Ibos do not understand is that you are not strategic, you do not seem to know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the loudest, you are not strategic thinkers, you do not show your hand before you play your cards. It seems you are content to make noise and achieve nothing. It seems for it's more about the noise making because you always seem to embark of strategies that are doomed to failure. You embark on strategies that leave you worse off than you were before. I am not faulting your desire for self determination, in the extremely unlikely event that you succeed I say well done and good luck, we the Yoruba nation is viable on our own but I can tell you with 90% certainty that the methods you take to acheive your aims are usually always doomed to failure from the start.

The same mistake you made with Civil war you are making now. Less gra gra and chest beating and more use of the brain, strategic planning and you just might acheive your aims. Consider it sincere advice. The North who are the masters in the game of politics dont make noise, Quietly they've check mated you, Politically they made sure they have the population and Militarily they occupy the key positions in the Army. Making Noise upandown doesn't change that. If you really want a Biafra you then have to sit down and think how do we overcome the Northern vote, who do we need to align with instead you are making more enemies upandown. Or you will say we are going to seceed who will support us militarily. You have neither and you are making noise in court room, punching customs officer. You see Mandela punching anybody?

So my friend I get it but if you think you will achieve Biafra with a bunch of thugs and noise makers you are deceiving yourselves. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you have respected people fronting IPOB. 150 people died the other day, you see anybody caring? 1,000,000 of your people died for nothing ( I say died for nothing because you came back to Nigeria worse than you were before the war) I am just advising, do not shed more lives of your people unless you have a strategy to win and quite honestly, as a neutral, I can tell you your current strategy is a non starter.

but why is Nigeria receiving Biafra treatment now?? Tell me if this recession and the famine next year is ordinary??

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
The guy actually has no idea what he's dealing with.

AntiNigerian:
but why is Nigeria receiving Biafra treatment now?? Tell me if this recession and the famine next year is ordinary??

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

The same mistake you made with Civil war you are making now. Less gra gra and chest beating and more use of the brain, strategic planning and you just might acheive your aims. The North who are the masters in the game of politics dont make noise, Quietly they've check mated you, Politically they made sure they have the population and Militarily they occupy the key positions in the Army. Making Noise upandown doesn't change that. If you really want a Biafra you then have to sit down and think how do we overcome the Northern vote, who do we need to align with instead you are making more enemies upandown. Or you will say we are going to seceed who will support us militarily. You have neither and you are making noise in court room, punching customs officer. How can a neutral align behind such a movement?You see Mandela punching anybody?

So my friend I get it but if you think you will achieve Biafra with a bunch of thugs and noise makers you are deceiving yourselves. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you have respected people fronting IPOB. 150 people died the other day, you see anybody caring? 1,000,000 of your people died for nothing ( I say died for nothing because you came back to Nigeria worse than you were before the war) I am just advising, do not shed more lives of your people unless you have a strategy to win and quite honestly, as a neutral, I can tell you your current strategy is a non starter. The Nigerian life is not a valuale life o, remember 1999, 2500 killed in Odi, you see anybody go to prison?

Silly rants and lies of delusion to attempt to deflect Yorubas miseries and eternal pains that Igbos are more than ever before determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

From 1967 to 1970, the Great Igbo Nation did what Yorubas may never do till the end of their existence...Igbos fought a civil war to defend their lives! 

Due to envy and great animosity against the industrious Igbos and their unrivaled success in every aspect of life the Yorubas joined hands with Hausa-Fulani to execute genocide on Igbo civilians
The pogrom lasted for 10 months and the war about 3 years but Igbos survived. Igbos fought and died with honor! If push comes to sholve Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again!

But not so with the cowardly tribe. Yorubas have never declared independence in their lifetime. Even their dead spirits cannot declare the much needed freedom for their people

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorubas started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

The Yoruba god, Awolowo, seeing that he couldn't amount to a more dignified personality in life committed suicide to end it all via rat poisoning...

Frustrated loud-mouthed juvenile, I pity you and your cowardly Yoruba who stand for nothing, and are perpetually being hunted for sports by your Fulani masters. It's your destiny on earth!

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why do Yorubas stand for nothing?

If push comes to shove Igbos are not afraid to defend themselves once again! If you're in doubt venture into the streets of Lagos and put your online silly boasts and rantings to test...

Cutekhalifa:
"Tinubuism – the pursuit of power at all costs, without principle and the benefits of lessons of history. Tinubuism as a political philosophy glorifies the absence of principles, which translates to an absence of ideology; It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. philosophy, incubates within itself the seeds of its own vulnerability and its evanescence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. In doing this, he spent money, energy, skills, goodwill, time, Afonjas should suffer their fate alone"

Aegon post:
"The Yoruba that can distinguish it's head from its tail in politics that's why Awolowo realised his dream of being president by drinking rat poison, Abiola realised the same dream and drank Aso Rock tea while his kinsmen collected bribes from Abacha. Fast forward to Tinubu, he's now an outcast in the same Party he built receiving insult left and right from Oyegun, Akeredolu, Alasoadura, and his former boys to the extent that Fayose and Fani-Kayode had to intervene. With Obasanjo tearing his PdP he's still mildly tolerated by APC. After working so hard to install Buhari yet the Yoruba is in limbo- As usual. THE JOKE IS ON YOU."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
AntiNigerian:
Yimu, how does Biafra agitation cause recession or famine in the north? I want to know? As a matter of fact, Nigeria has not lost one Naira or life of other Nigerians from other tribes as a result ur useless agitation, instead 150 igbos died in this agitation in just a year and you people did nothing. Now tell me, who is feeling the consequences of ur agitation if not u guys? U all are impotent, claiming what U have no hand in. U people behave like terrorist who claim bomb blast they never masterminded. U all are chest beaters, u only talk and do nothing. Niger delta militants are bombing pipelines, and every Nigerian is feeling the impact even from the presidency down to the local government. What has Ipob done that Nigerian feel the impact, what have u done to make people fear u? Lol, all u guys get is ridicule because Nigerians know u all are a joke
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
The guy actually has no idea what he's dealing with.

Coward, we are yet to see how u people will bring the zoo to the ground, we have being waiting since 2015. Empty chest beaters, when it's time for war now, they will hide under their beds. U go around claiming responsibility for every bad thing that happens in Nigeria even when u have no hand in it. Now u people claim ur agitation is causing the recession and famine in the north, lol how?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Yimu, how does Biafra agitation cause recession or famine in the north? I want to know? As a matter of fact, Nigeria has not lost one Naira or life of other Nigerians from other tribes as a result ur useless agitation, instead 150 igbos died in this agitation in just a year and you people did nothing. U all are impotent, claiming what U have no hand in. U people behave like terrorist who claim bomb blast they never masterminded. U all are chest beaters, u only talk and do nothing. Niger delta militants are bombing pipelines, and every Nigerian is feeling the impact even from the presidency down to the local government. What has Ipob done that Nigerian feel the impact, what have u done to make people fear u? Lol, all u guys get is ridicule because Nigerians know u all are a joke

Silly rants from a confused Ab0ki ass-licker forming King-Kong online... You're frantically in search of willing cowards to share the miseries of Yoruba folks.

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3245202/murdered-preacher-rccg-eunice-olawale-buried

May 20, 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3119288/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community

https://www.nairaland.com/3063811/man-die-killing-fulani-man

https://www.nairaland.com/3101196/5-years-ago-these-nysc-members-killed-by-buhari-supporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3082535/fulani-herdsmen-hoodlums-invade-farm-in-Ibadan

Did you dare make a noise for the numerous herdsmen criss-crossing and murdering your hapless folks in SW region?
https://www.nairaland.com/3105888/fulani-herdsmen-tramping-across-farms-in-sw

July 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3238319/hausa-teenagers-attack-lagos-school-beat-principal-steal-N1.5m

May 30, 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3136312/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-opc-cannot-protect

https://www.nairaland.com/3419341/how-several-nigerian-soldiers-drowned-in-river-yobe-during-bh-onslaught

https://www.nairaland.com/3306776/group-seeks-middle-belts-separation-from-core-north

https://www.nairaland.com/3223803/4-killed250-displaced-after-deadly-clash-niger-state-gbagyi-farmers-n-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/3193421/not-surrender-benue-fulani-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3188214/southern-kaduna-says-no-grazing-bill

https://www.nairaland.com/3181424/fulani-hersdmen-kill-more-benue..vanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/3173065/benue-villagers-fleeing-homes-fear-of-bokoharam

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr139r:

Silly rants from a confused Ab0ki ass-licker forming King-Kong online... You're frantically in search of willing cowards to share the miseries of Yoruba folks.

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3245202/murdered-preacher-rccg-eunice-olawale-buried

May 20, 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3119288/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community

https://www.nairaland.com/3063811/man-die-killing-fulani-man

https://www.nairaland.com/3101196/5-years-ago-these-nysc-members-killed-by-buhari-supporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3082535/fulani-herdsmen-hoodlums-invade-farm-in-Ibadan

Did you dare make a noise for the numerous herdsmen criss-crossing and murdering your hapless folks in SW region?
https://www.nairaland.com/3105888/fulani-herdsmen-tramping-across-farms-in-sw

July 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3238319/hausa-teenagers-attack-lagos-school-beat-principal-steal-N1.5m

May 30, 2016: https://www.nairaland.com/3136312/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-opc-cannot-protect

https://www.nairaland.com/3419341/how-several-nigerian-soldiers-drowned-in-river-yobe-during-bh-onslaught

https://www.nairaland.com/3306776/group-seeks-middle-belts-separation-from-core-north

https://www.nairaland.com/3223803/4-killed250-displaced-after-deadly-clash-niger-state-gbagyi-farmers-n-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/3193421/not-surrender-benue-fulani-herdsmen

https://www.nairaland.com/3188214/southern-kaduna-says-no-grazing-bill

https://www.nairaland.com/3181424/fulani-hersdmen-kill-more-benue..vanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/3173065/benue-villagers-fleeing-homes-fear-of-bokoharam

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Copy and Paste Robot, I know u. U have being changing moniker like a change cloth. I still don't know the day u will receive sense yet
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:
Copy and Paste Robot, I know u. U have being changing moniker like a change cloth. I still don't know the day u will receive sense yet

Dimw1tted tribalist of NL, I quite understand your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to wail and display your foolery and senselessnes and flaunting them for all to see...

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comments and place indefinite bans on my handles cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries. Enjoy your aloofness while it lasts...

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic after the slaughter by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Gassa007: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
Orji Uzor Kalu, the greatest Igbo man ever.
Greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined
The Entire Igbo race wishes you could be the Governor of the new Eastern States.
Myself and all Ipob youth are solidly behind you sir, keep up the good work

Chukwu-Okike Abiama will reward you endlessly Sir.

So far he is still an Igbo man....can you go and die now?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
[b][/b]

I actually resisted myself from calling you names for spewing this trash.

I don't know how old you are, but please do yourself a favor and stop talking nonsense. If there is any tribe in this country where the masses cannot be politically manipulated by a few individuals or a central figure, it is the Igbos. And every goat and malu knows that, why not you?

It's foolish and grossly insulting to try to rationalize or trivislize the collective choice of a people just because it does not align with your ideas. It is even maddening when you dare to do it while having zero first hand experience about the situation being faced by the people in question.

"The greatest con the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist"..the usual suspects 1995

US Blacks always vote democrat and the UK poor always vote labour, In Nigeria the northern poor always vote according to their elders, the east always votes along ethnic lines. In all cases they never seem to stop to contemplate that they are voting for their oppressors who always promise the earth but whose interests it is to keep them poor or ethnocentric in their focus such that their votes are always guaranteed. Your masses are not sophisticated enough to vote outside anything but ethnic lines, Just as the Blacks in the US and the poor in the UK always vote for the party that promises benefit checks and social housing, seemingly oblivious to the fact that these are the exact policies that keeps them poor or forever ethnic in their focus. In the same way the eastern mindset has been brainwashed along ethnic lines. Apart from the north, you are the easiest to manipulate by your leaders, because your vote will always be ethnic, that is why they take you for granted and despite federal allocations and spells in power, there is nothing to show for it.

Buhari had not been in power for 3 months you were already complaining of marginalization, blaming him for bad roads in south east, you seemed to forget your leaders just left power. When they arrested Metuh, you all complained victimization, when the man confessed, and agreed top return N400m, I didn't hear any independent Igbo youths cursing Metuh for chopping money and not using his influence to bring development to SE. Buhari is very capable of making his own errors and by the time he is finished beleive me he will have many things you can blame him for but the fact that you seem to lose your power of reasoning once it becomes an ethnic issue, just goes to show how your leaders have you people on lockdown!!

Please feel free to call me names, I call it as I see it. I am the same person that will tell you that Tinubu is a self serving rogue, Fashola is overhyped , Falae is a disappointment for collecting money and most Yoruba Obas are sell outs. If I can call out my own people I will call out your own. I stand by my comments!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, I no ur prayer everyday is for Nigeria to implode. But it won't, we have being in worse situations than this, but his nation survived. All those groups u mentioned are all impotent groups, especially the Biafra agitation and the Islamic fundamentalist onslaught in the north. The only potent group there is the Niger delta militants, because we all feel the consequences of their rebellion. So stop joining potent and impotent forces together in ur bide to prove that Nigeria maybe fighting a war on different fronts when in reality, it's not the case

It implodes or it doesnt implode, you have no country. All you have is a divided mad house that Lugard set up in 1914. No prigress or happiness ever comes from such

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Chikelue2000(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
victorvezx:

What did they achieve in their entire life
Something no leader in Afonja controlled state will achieve
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:
"The greatest con the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist"..the usual suspects 1995

US Blacks always vote democrat and the UK poor always vote labour, In Nigeria the northern poor always vote according to their elders, the east always votes along ethnic lines. In all cases they never seem to stop to contemplate that they are voting for their oppressors who always promise the earth but whose interests it is to keep them poor or ethnocentric in their focus such that their votes are always guaranteed. Your masses are not sophisticated enough to vote outside anything but ethnic lines, Just as the Blacks in the US and the poor in the UK always vote for the party that promises benefit checks and social housing, seemingly oblivious to the fact that these are the exact policies that keeps them poor or forever ethnic in their focus. In the same way the eastern mindset has been brainwashed along ethnic lines. Apart from the north, you are the easiest to manipulate by your leaders, because your vote will always be ethnic, that is why they take you for granted and despite federal allocations and spells in power, there is nothing to show for it.

Buhari had not been in power for 3 months you were already complaining of marginalization, blaming him for bad roads in south east, you seemed to forget your leaders just left power. When they arrested Metuh, you all complained victimization, when the man confessed, and agreed top return N400m, I didn't hear any independent Igbo youths cursing Metuh for chopping money and not using his influence to bring development to SE. Buhari is very capable of making his own errors and by the time he is finished beleive me he will have many things you can blame him for but the fact that you seem to lose your power of reasoning once it becomes an ethnic issue, just goes to show how your leaders have you people on lockdown!!

Please feel free to call me names, I call it as I see it. I am the same person that will tell you that Tinubu is a self serving rogue, Fashola is overhyped , Falae is a disappointment for collecting money and most Yoruba Obas are sell outs. If I can call out my own people I will call out your own. I stand by my comments!

Silly lies and propaganda from confused hypocrites who are too scared that the Great Igbo Nation is ever determined to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites...

You have continued to display your usual hypocrisy and double-facedness, trying in vain to deflect the eternal doom and gloom at the doorstep of your Yoruba tribe.

It's even shameful to state that you and your cotravellers find it hard to steer clear of Igbo quest for nationhood, and channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic. 

There's no other ethnic group that can be said to be more Nigerian than the Igbos.

No ethnic group like Igbos truly embraced Nigeria in totality by sojourning in every nook and cranny, and even remote recesses of the country,
living and building business empires and adding value to the local communities and assimilating the cultures of other nationalities. What do the Igbo Nation get in return - hatred, destruction of businesses and death?

Over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. But not so with the Igbos.
At those times Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners (Shagari - 1979, Yaradua - 2007), Yorubas (Abiola - 1993, Obj 2x - 1999 & 2003) and a supposed Ijaw (GEJ - 2007) to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo men. That's an indisputable fact! 

The Igbos rallied round and voted these men to get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo presidential candidates. 

Yorubas had the presidency for over 11years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage).

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many Yorubas and their Northern masters voted for him? How many votes did the Northern Muslims give GEJ in 2011 and 2015? Who has complained about that?

It's honourable for you to desist from being unstable and mendacious.

You really don't need to drag Igbos into your discussions, both online and offline to make yourselves feel good. It's pathetic already.

Igbos are now being labelled as tribalist for not voting for CHANGE disguised as CHAIN in 2015.
Yorubas and their Northern masters propagate falsehood that Igbos hate Fulanis. If that lies holds any water then Igbos wouldn't have voted in Shagari in 1983 and Yaradua in 2007. 
Yorubas and their masters think they whatever candidate they present Igbos must deludedly Kowtow to their choice even it's a jihadist dullard. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3190980/why-didnt-ibos-hate-yaradua

Apart from betrayal or no betrayal, what has Buhari done to deserve coming back? Almost two years into his administration, Nigerians have become more pauperized. There is pain and hunger in the land. Nigerians (Yorubas) are really angry with this APC government.‎"
“Initially, when they (APC) were coming into office, were Nigerians not cheering Buhari and APC, but what is the situation today? Those Nigerians (Yorubas) who were cheering Buhari and APC are now jeering at them. People (Yorubas) are fed up. Even in the North, people are clamouring for change. When people shout APC in those days, others would respond Change, but today when you shout APC instead of people replying you with “Change”, they are replying “APC Shame.‎

- ‎Dr. Frederick Fasehun‎, the 81 year old Ondo elderstatesman and founder of  Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, lamenting and complaining of PMB marginalization of the Yorubas.

https://www.nairaland.com/3523696/buhari-should-forget-south-west-2019-fasehun

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- SULTAN OF SOKOTO, Nov 23 2015 -https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

...Your masses are not sophisticated enough to vote outside anything but ethnic lines, Just as the Blacks in the US and the poor in the UK always vote for the party that promises benefit checks and social housing, seemingly oblivious to the fact that these are the exact policies that keeps them poor or forever ethnic in their focus. In the same way the eastern mindset has been brainwashed along ethnic lines. Apart from the north, you are the easiest to manipulate by your leaders, because your vote will always be ethnic, that is why they take you for granted and despite federal allocations and spells in power, there is nothing to show for it....

1. Ojukwu (may his soul rest in peace) was an Igbo icon who contested for the presidential office twice and did not win most votes even once in the East. Why? He was in the wrong party. Igbos shunned ethnicity.

2. Obasanjo was a yoruba man (with an hausa vp) but he got more votes from the Igbos than he did from the yorubas. Igbos even prefered him more than having their own Chuba Okadigbo as VP. Why? He was in the right party? Igbos again shunned ethnicity

3. Goodluck was from Bayelsa but he got over 90% of votes from the East. Why? Because he was a good man and in the right party. Igbos again transcended ethnic sentiment.

4. PMB was a 73 year old ill-educated, retired soldier and cattle farmer who by all sane criterion was not qualified for the job of a 21st century head of state. But the "sophisticated" yorubas threw their franchise behind him anyway. Why? Because he gave them the VP slot.

Now can you see how silly and stupid it is to hypocritically accuse the Igbos of ethic bias when you are the CHIEF of tribalism?

It took me time to get it. But the truth is, even the most daft igbo trader has an internal radar that decodes a party that's pro capital and commerce, and that's where his vote goes. So go and bury your shameful sophistication in shame.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

1. Ojukwu (may his soul rest in peace) was an Igbo icon who contested for the presidential office twice and did not win most votes even once in the East. Why? He was in the wrong party. Igbos shunned ethnicity.

2. Obasanjo was a yoruba man (with an housa vp) but he got more votes from the Igbos than he did from the yorubas. Igbos even prefered him more than having their own Chuba Okadigbo as VP. Why? He was in the right party? Igbos again shunned ethnicity

3. Goodluck was from Bayelsa but he got over 90% of votes from the East. Why? Becausr he was a good man and in the right party. Igbos again transcende ethnic sentiment.

4. PMB was a 73 year old ill-educated, retired soldier and cattle farmer who by all sane criterion was not qualified for the job of a 21st century head of state. But the "sophisticated" yorubas threw their franchise behind him anyway. Why? Because he gave them the VP slot.

Now can you see how silly and stupid it is to hypocritically accuse the Igbos of ethic bias when you are the CHIEF of tribalism?

It took me time to get it. But the truth is, even the most daft igbo trader has an intenal radar that decodes a party that's pro capital and commerce, and that's where his vote goes. So go and bury your shameful sophistication in shame.

Ojukwu lost a senatorial seat to an unknown in 1983. Please IPOB and your revisionist history that is now attempting to rewrite history. Ojukwu came back disgraced and a nobody, it's only with this resurgence that you people are trying to rewrite history. Don't attribute Ijukwu's loss to Ethnic open mindedness, Ojukwu the hero lost in his own senatorial district, how can that person win presidential election?

Yorubas wanted Falae not Obasanjo, Obasanjo had always been seen as a sell out is the SW. There was bno Ibo in the race if there was, you will never vote for an Yoruba or a northerner

Good luck contested against a northerner both times, Ibos were always going to vote for him

Look my friend, no need for long talk, When you you achieve Biafra let me know, I will be here. Unfortunately I cannot come to tell you that there is no Biafra because you will always tell me tomorrow and tomorrow has no deadline.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
zendy:

It implodes or it doesnt implode, you have no country. All you have is a divided mad house that Lugard set up in 1914. No prigress or happiness ever comes from such
As far as Nigeria has a defined territory and is recognized by the United Nations and the more than 200 countries in the world as a sovereign state, nobody cares what an Ipob thug thinks. Where is Biafra on the world Map, they could not even compensate u people by even naming a street Biafra, lol
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by victorvezx(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Something no leader in Afonja controlled state will achieve
Well, no leader in Afonja controlled state believes cowardice and running away from ur enemies is an achievement
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Yorubas wanted Falae not Obasanjo, Obasanjo had always been seen as a sell out is the SW...

Now see who is accusing others of voting along ethnic lines. Guess the goal post has suddenly changed. grin

***Edit:I guess you forgot that GEJ also contested against a bright and vibrant Igbo young man from APGAUnited Progressive Party?

Kid, now run along to your mates, okay?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

Now see who is accusing others of voting along ethnic lines. Guess the goal post has suddenly changed. grin

how is that ethnic? Falae at that time was seen as a progressive and Obasanjo as a thief. BTW Ive never said Yoruba don't vote against ethnic lines but if there is any tribe that is likely to vote against their own it's the yorubas.

Please tell me one time the IBos have had a candidate from their region on the ticket as president or VP and there was none in the other party and they voted for the other party? I give you Yoruba 2011 GEJ>Sambo V Buhari/Bakare, I give you 1951 elections where yorubas voted for ZIk to represent them (yes I know Awo scuppled it but that was political intrigues like how Saraki became Senate president not the people)

read your history the root of the problems with Zik and Awo was because Awo knew Zak was more popular than him in the western region, it's also one of the reasons Awo delayed independence. Can that happen in your area where a yoruba man can't even buy land?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:

***Edit:I guess you forgot that GEJ also contested against a bright and vibrant Igbo young man from APGA?

That I don't even know who you are talking about just shows, the guy had no chance

please this is not 1979, we all know regional parties go nowhere even the most stupid amongst us knows that a vote for a regional party in a presidential election is a wasted vote.

That SE vote is by definition Ethnic does not mean they don't understand when a vote is wasted and they have no choice but to align.

Anyway Enough of this ethnic stuff, I feel dirty getting involved in tribal discussions. Bottom line I wish you luck with Biafra, I'm only advising you that IMHO your tactics are wrong.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
2003 - Chuba Okadigbo VP (Igbos voted OBJ instead)

2007 - Ume Ezeoke VP (Igbos voted OBJ Yaradua instead)

2015 - Chekwas Okorie for President UPP ( Igbos voted GEJ instead)

Igbos vote PARTIES with FAVORABLE ideologies NOT just individuals.
You are a time waster really.
vodutive:

how is that ethnic? Falae at that time was seen as a progressive and Obasanjo as a thief. BTW Ive never said Yoruba don't vote against ethnic lines but if there is any tribe that is likely to vote against their own it's the yorubas.

Please tell me one time the IBos have had a candidate from their region as president or VP and there was none in the other party and they voted for the other party? I give you Yoruba 2011 GEJ>Sambo V Buhari/Bakare, I give you !951 elections where yorubas voted for ZIk to represent them (yes I know Awo scuppled it but that was political intrigues not the people)
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
2003 - Chuba Okadigbo VP (Igbos voted OBJ instead)

2007 - Ume Ezeoke VP (Igbos voted OBJ instead)

2015 - Chekwas Okorie for President UPP ( Igbos voted GEJ instead)

Igbos vote PARTIES with FAVORABLE ideologies NOT just individuals.
You are a time waster really.

Fine I give you Chuba, Ezeoke had no chance neither did the last fellow...never even heard of his party.

Like I said this can go on forever. There is more that unites us than divides us but if you want to go, you are free to but you will have to find your way and like I said this is not the way to go about it. This is just noise making.

Peace Out

One more thing... Did i hear read you well you said Idealogy? which Nigerian political party has had any idealogy since the days of Awo, Zik < Aminu Kano and Waziri Ibrahim? Even Abiola had no idealogy, all he did was shout hope like these fools shouted change!!!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by DerideGull(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

Ndigbo are not chameleonic but ideological. The Afonja have been know to change political parties like underwear. Yoruba play politics of the belly devoid of any ideological pedigree. The number of political parties that have germinated from Yoruba cannot be counted on any human fingers. Those who run form one goal post to another are the spoilers of Nigeria's socio-political decorum.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Okay you have taken your word? Here is what you said earlier on:

..you (igbos) seem to lose your power of reasoning once it becomes an ethnic issue, just goes to show how your leaders have you people on lockdown!!

Anuwsy, thank you for changing your mind and shunning hypocricy. grin

vodutive:

That I don't even know who you are talking about just shows, the guy had no chance

please this is not 1979, we all know regional parties go nowhere even the most stupid amongst us knows that a vote for a regional party in a presidential election is a wasted vote.

That SE vote is by definition Ethnic does not mean they don't understand when a vote is wasted and they have no choice but to align.

Anyway Enough of this ethnic stuff, I feel dirty getting involved in tribal discussions. Bottom line I wish you luck with Biafra, I'm only advising you that IMHO your tactics are wrong.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by 0xtr139r: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
vodutive:

... Can that happen in your area where a yoruba man can't even buy land?

It's an open secret that Yorubas make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Check the media, even on regular radio programmes in Lagos, those promos advertising plots of lands for sale in the East, did Estate agents and managers bar Yorubas from buying the properties?

Why are Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis not investing or building/buying up landed properties in SE and SS hinterland? Aside the fact that many Yorubas are poor, selfish and greedy, they never believed in the so called One Nigeria that they preach.

Knowing that the die is cast and that Igbos are more than ever before determined to leave you behind in this contraption you lots have resorted to evil campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
Okay you have taken your word? Here is what you said earlier on:

Anuwsy, thank you for changing your mind and shunning hypocricy. grin

My friend find something doing, Ive had enough of you. Manu is on!!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu by pchukwudi: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
That's why you will never understand why most Igbo voters voted PDP but loath APC.

vodutive:

One more thing... Did i hear read you well you said Idealogy? which Nigerian political party has had any idealogy since the days of Awo, Zik < Aminu Kano and Waziri Ibrahim? Even Abiola had no idealogy, all he did was shout hope like these fools shouted change!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.